• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons I think I'm out of box space

    Puzzle & Dragons I think I'm out of box space


    I think I'm out of box space

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:36 PM PST

    The data download was for Fate

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:11 PM PST

    Can't make the new ults yet but the orb skin is there.

    submitted by /u/morganfreeagle
    [link] [comments]

    Tokoyami is a little happy with the Auto-Fua change XD

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:07 AM PST

    Note the 4 minutes left to get a stamina back. Hard to believe how far this game has come

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:14 PM PST

    Is there anyone who have burning horus and can trade with these(pictures)? I need 10 more. My id was: 368 825 490

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:09 PM PST

    Need help building a team for Illusory World of Carnage

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:26 PM PST

    Title. I played back in 2015-16 and within the past year or two got back into this. I've been mostly just collecting stuff and rolling when it seemed like a good idea so I've accumulated a decent bit of stuff. I've hit a wall where I can't clear things because I don't know what constitutes a team as good anymore, box link below

    https://imgur.com/gallery/qmDipL5

    submitted by /u/x2fast
    [link] [comments]

    I wish they made more unique equip art than necklaces

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:34 AM PST

    I thought the jewel equips (sheen carat etc) were pretty neat. Would have been cool to have some elemental toy as an equip that corresponds to Cotton's toys, or something like that

    This could even extend to SRevo jewels. Anubis' circlet, Ra's crown, etc. just more creativity but I get it's not high on priority, just a small qualm and daydream

    submitted by /u/galacticbears
    [link] [comments]

    [JP][NEWS] December Stream Recap Details!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:04 AM PST

    How you feel about the December PAD buffs? https://pad.protic.site/monthly-buffs-for-existing-cards-december/

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:51 AM PST

    Love the anibus getting double 10c. A fitting upgrade imo. Whaledor getting 6 skillboost is huge. Now they pretty much have to buff raziel next to the same. I've been farming up PYs for Gorkoas. Now I don't think I will be upgrading 3 of them. I will likely just keep one of them skilled.

    It's the buff to skuld that really makes my eyes cross. Water veroah is the most combo plus card I know of, but she's 3x3 boxes. Are we really supposed to use skuld on 7x6 boards to get the 10 combos? Another instance where even though the developers are usually in pretty good touch with the game, but then they just throw us a zinger that makes no sense, that makes me question.

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    Something interesting about the row buffs not mentioned on stream

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:28 AM PST

    In the maintenance notes for the buffs from the stream, they mention that every monster with >= 5 row enhances will have one removed. Though they mention that some monsters will not be affected by this (likely collab characters).

    You're still going to do more damage though since 4*20 > 5*15, 5*20 > 6*15 etc

    Source: https://pad.gungho.jp/maintenance/pad/pua59k000000dc19.html

    submitted by /u/fourfive6789
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me build the best team I have available? Can evolve most things

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:46 PM PST

    Box help for former (probably) whale

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:51 PM PST

    I played a few years ago very actively, came back for a short while 2 years ish ago and am once again looking to get back into the game.I tried looking at some tier lists and the only good thing I can find in my box from those is Raijin, but I am not sure I have any decent subs (i.e. not just any Attacker) for her.

    My old teams and some I quickly threw together are:

    DMeta

    RMyr

    Anubis

    Blonia

    RaDragon

    DAthena

    I was hoping the new Ra Dragon evolution would be good, but it seems pretty meh compared to the leader skills of some of the new stuff out there.

    I used to prefer "just comboing" and/or rainbow leads so I'd like playing something along those lines again. I'm not averse to something like rows/TPAs either though. Any pointers along the lines of "try to look into these lead" would be appreciated as well!

    My box is below, it is like 30 screenshots unfortunately (the already evo'd stuff is at the begining of every colour):

    https://imgur.com/a/z29AB00

    submitted by /u/Oshily
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty speedy luxury alt shura team if anyone feels like getting another Grandis. HMadoo x Safi

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:55 PM PST

    Just started, what is best team here?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:16 PM PST

    Returning player needing some team help

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:07 PM PST

    Like the title said, I used to play this game a lot but stopped some time ago. I've been looking to get back into it but honestly I have no idea where to start and if I have any meta / viable leaders.

    I used to really enjoy dmeta and tifa/dkarin, I also ran ina.

    Link to box

    submitted by /u/imlookingforalife
    [link] [comments]

    December Lv10 Solo’d with GH.Minerva/Dyer

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:05 PM PST

    [Video] December 2020 Quest - Challenge Level 10

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:49 PM PST

    How you get this dude

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:27 PM PST

    I’ve heard that Tanjiro is busted so far. Does anyone think he’ll come to the NA server anytime soon? Maybe as in like 2-3 months? Or do people think it’ll be even longer on not come at all? I’m saving up my gems for him.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:40 PM PST

    [LF] NA Safi or HMadoo friends! 344 710 311

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:31 PM PST

    [LF] NA Safi or HMadoo friends! 344 710 311

    I use a ton of other leads as well (see pics). I'd preferably want friends who have an alatreon equip on their safi/hmadoo, but really anything is fine.

    Slot 1 is HDurga and slot 2 is chris currently. Will probably swap out HDurga for someone else in the near future. Plan to keep chris in slot 2 since I use him really often. Slot 3 is pretty much guaranteed to be either Hsuou, MARaijin, Remu, or Feru since those are what my BFs use most often, and regardless of who I use throughout the day, I'll put up one of those leads before I log off. Feel free to lmk if you want me to put up anything different!

    https://preview.redd.it/xm87crwou3361.jpg?width=447&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c95319be709d12768f61ca4da23a88412dca31a4

    https://preview.redd.it/it5rdpwou3361.jpg?width=447&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9adf1da9a658c0d8b168edd2305c0720f26d602c

    https://preview.redd.it/667u5qwou3361.jpg?width=447&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=fa35e1100567580dc0f1579211abcb984d57b910

    submitted by /u/theadampoops
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player Team Help

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Haven't played in a couple years and just jumped back in today. Things are really different. I was hoping to get some advice on team composition based on my box and maybe what to look to spend gems on.

    All help is greatly appreciated!

    Box link: https://imgur.com/a/x3deDo6

    submitted by /u/Wazzupp3000
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for AA4 and Shura help. Experience player but have been struggling to make a team for it

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:04 PM PST

    I rolled a Fasca a few days ago and need help with a Team

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:04 PM PST

    I always pull at least once in each SGF and was lucky enough to snatch a Fasca two days ago. I was wondering what type of team I could build for her as a leader given my box. Any help is appreciated and I sincerely thank you for any tips. My box!

    submitted by /u/Iustrium
    [link] [comments]

    LF Dyer and LMenoa friends! 327.853.483

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:04 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment