• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Softlocking myself in pad

    Puzzle & Dragons Softlocking myself in pad


    Softlocking myself in pad

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:32 PM PST

    Beat shura for the first time and used the stones to roll Nelle pog

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:14 PM PST

    Killer awaken skill seems to not working at all. Shamashi doesn’t have any attack multiplier and Aten has same multiplier 338. The enemies are dragon type. I was using Orochi Leona, and her damage was way below than I expected so put Aten to test, and they are both too weak.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:55 PM PST

    Help with team building

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:43 PM PST

    Hi All,

    Looking for some suggestions on team building to tackle the later technical dungeons (ultimate arena for example) and the advanced quest dungeons. My current box and the two main teams I've been trying out can be found here:

    https://imgur.com/a/rdyldLq

    I still don't think I've gotten the hang of team building, although I've been experimenting a lot. I haven't done the pick 1 of 4 medals dungeon yet and have 1.7mil monster points if there's something that would be helpful to try and get. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/strangethedreamer
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Need a Gawain gem 337 721 354. No idea when this guy's descend is coming back.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:08 PM PST

    Let me know what you want. Gems, plusses latents

    submitted by /u/playerkei
    [link] [comments]

    After doubting how far this team could take me I got my first AA2 clear!!!! (Any tips for improving team would be appreciated)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:57 PM PST

    How do I use the king tans? Do they work like pys? I know they are used for skill ups, but how do they work? Thanks.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:41 PM PST

    Are we getting more appreciation rolls?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:15 PM PST

    I didn't get diamond remdra as I had hoped and I'm also on the fence about using my medal. I don't want to use the medal for grandis just so I can roll him with the free rolls. Anyone know?

    submitted by /u/JevinNguyen
    [link] [comments]

    Superluck?!?!?! Barely Play Anymore and Kind of Newish But This Has Given Me Some Light Again (๑♡⌓♡๑)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:09 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment