• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Requested Guide to Fast Gileon x Gileon Alt. Shura (Lots of Information in the comments)

    Puzzle & Dragons Requested Guide to Fast Gileon x Gileon Alt. Shura (Lots of Information in the comments)


    Requested Guide to Fast Gileon x Gileon Alt. Shura (Lots of Information in the comments)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Picking up the 785th fruit dragon from the event be like

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:32 AM PST

    Finally completed the set for now

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:56 PM PST

    So close!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:50 AM PST

    Sub 14 minute clear of Alt. Shura w/ Gileon

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:33 AM PST

    Played from 2014 to 2016, and recently came back. I’m a bit overwhelmed by the amount of content now and I’m wondering if I can get some direction of what kind of teams to build with my current monsters.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:56 PM PST

    PAD Classic

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:34 PM PST

    Imagine if Gungho released a PAD Classic where we get to play the old leads like Ra and Anubis (when they were relevant) and things were just much simpler in terms of mechanics? I feel like the game currently feels way too bloated (don't get me wrong I absolutely love it for what it is) with all the transforming leads and mechanics that can be easily countered with actives and awakenings rather than player skill. How many of you would actually play it? What leads would you run?

    submitted by /u/KaotixAL
    [link] [comments]

    (Update) changed equip on polowne to a two turn att/damage absorb -cleared 3 times in a row

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:08 AM PST

    I’ve Been Waiting for This

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:58 PM PST

    Is there a way to counter this? What’s the name of the skill that can counter it?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:11 AM PST

    Been playing on and off, would like to get back into the game but I'm lost on what team to build/use!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:44 PM PST

    For the first time ever I have finally beaten ultimate arena three hands of fate. Thank you Sophie/Loki

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:42 PM PST

    PSA: PAD works on Blue Stacks again - get those Alt account rolls

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:50 AM PST

    Requires updating BlueStacks and PAD

    submitted by /u/TuhTuhTony
    [link] [comments]

    Lf base menoa friends i have Aljae and gileon up. Can put many other lead up also. ID: 324731497

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:30 PM PST

    Just send me mail to ask and switch my lead to something else. Also i need a bf still im willing to use it soon

    submitted by /u/fdsegreto
    [link] [comments]

    [misc] is there any reason to keep these fruit dragons?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Would’ve flared this “Brag” but Napoleon exists now...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:00 AM PST

    Returning player from 2016, some advice needed.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:41 PM PST

    I haven't played in 4 years, but was looking to get back into it. I just submitted a request for account recovery since I don't have it currently, but here was the box from my 4 year old screenshots:

    https://imgur.com/a/JIFA1Hk

    I see that there's an ongoing super godfest, with about 7 hours left as of now, is it worth keeping this account if I get it back, or is it better to just reroll?

    Would it be a good time to reroll now or maybe wait for an upcoming event?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/CptMavo
    [link] [comments]

    Is there somewhere where I can find floor by floor guides for AA etc

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Basically the problem I'm having is I don't know what enemies do. My team is definitely capable of beating AA but I don't know which floors to use certain skills. On my latest attempt I ended up dying because I didn't have mystical elf up to get rid of unmatchable

    submitted by /u/xylodarkness
    [link] [comments]

    Rainbow vs Rows(VDP)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:17 PM PST

    Try as I might, I can't see the balance of these 2 styles near the end game dungeons. Early to mid-late they seem equal , but rainbow's vdp latent is such a draw back losing other latent buffs while adding 3 of each of the rainbow to activate while most row teams get a nice tidy vdp awakening that buffs x2.5atk for 9 orbs. Throw in some 7c awakenings on top of the VDP and having rows activate for everyone you can throw out, is just is more consistent , especially with the recent leaders coming out that add combos for row activation. They should be mixing in a new rainbow VDP x1.5atck when matching 5 colors latent or something like that.

    submitted by /u/Chukklealot
    [link] [comments]

    [Achievement] Janky Amlynea team defeats December C10

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:48 AM PST

    Installing an Alt account under the same Apple ID?Does it work?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:42 PM PST

    Thinking about installing an alt account. Anyone know if this work? Would it create problem when the program back up data in the cloud?

    submitted by /u/calvin168168
    [link] [comments]

    Team building help? Sorry in advance for my bad sorting

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:34 PM PST

    Just made it half way to rank 1000. Thanks shura

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:32 PM PST

    NA LF: Fasca Friends 311,451,484

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:25 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment