• Breaking News

    Friday, November 27, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons That’s a lot of rows...

    Puzzle & Dragons That’s a lot of rows...


    That’s a lot of rows...

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:59 AM PST

    Gungho missed a trick for NA

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:31 AM PST

    They could of taken advantage of 'black friday' by offering stone discounts. People would have spent money i bet.

    submitted by /u/kelleheruk
    [link] [comments]

    Missed trading for Leona. So upset. :(

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:15 AM PST

    So. freaking. upset. :( Really could have used her for MRaijin.

    submitted by /u/Auburn-Sky
    [link] [comments]

    [Achievement] 2800 Days of Hoarding Box Tour

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:07 PM PST

    Luci

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:25 PM PST

    I can now say that i can fully solve Luci in Shura without using combo master!

    It's taken a while, but it has suddenly just 'clicked' and now i don't even see it as a threat.

    Feels good.

    submitted by /u/kelleheruk
    [link] [comments]

    Should I exchange tickets for “Flamme” or “Reeche”? It seems to me that they are quite useless, am I right or am I missing something.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:13 AM PST

    [NA] Box space videos cannot be played??

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 04:27 AM PST

    Anyone has had problem playing the ads for box space? Since I've got my new phone (Galaxy S10), I have a lot of trouble viewing them. I click on "watch" and it says "Video could not be played. Please try again later".

    Sometimes I get it to work after a couple retries, but I often can't.

    Can't believe I'm complaining about not being able to view ads

    submitted by /u/alxrenaud
    [link] [comments]

    I really farmed for the siren card and then accidentally sold it....

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:02 PM PST

    Question: If I change a card into a assist card, will the super awakenings and latent Tamadras disappear? Will it stay if I reverse it back into the original card?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:25 PM PST

    [Help] Returning player lost in current meta

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:02 AM PST

    Hello, I'm returning to the game after more than a year away. I have a box full of stuff and have pulled ~10 times since returning.

    I really enjoyed Edward prior to leaving. But I don't recognize nearly any of the current meta leaders, so I don't really know where to start with a team to start taking on some of the harder content.

    Any help is appreciated. I sorted my box of by MP. Here's everything 6K & above:

    http://imgur.com/a/rv4Pvui

    Thanks! This community seems as awesome as I remember.

    submitted by /u/SepticCupid
    [link] [comments]

    PAD: Awesome new megas come out. Me:

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 03:15 PM PST

    [NA] [Tip] Earn 4 Google Play Points for Every $1 Spent in PAD (Ends 11/30)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:51 PM PST

    I almost lost my mind trying to beat this dungeon. I'd take Shura any day over this.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:51 PM PST

    Question about AShura with fixed time leads

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:30 PM PST

    If I run fixed time at 8 seconds or more lead in shura will I have additional time for luci floor? I'm trying to find a team that lets me whiff luci floor, I can solve it semi consistent but it's such a nuisance I'd rather take a lower clear rate and be able to cheese it somehow lol.

    Thinking of running the new pixel urd with friend gileon so I have fixed time on the luci floor

    submitted by /u/Strong-dad-energy
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a jammer skyfall resist latent 314059421 can trade with other four latents or various gems.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:01 PM PST

    Rank 1000 in under a year and "Alt account"

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 01:34 PM PST

    When will NA get pixel Balboa, etc?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 01:30 PM PST

    When will we get the next round of pixel evos?

    submitted by /u/akpak
    [link] [comments]

    Saw this a few times in a dungeon but excuse me what?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:29 PM PST

    Need help building a fasca team to pair with mega awoken faijin

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:11 PM PST

    Seeking Yomi/Norza team building advice

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 01:17 AM PST

    AA3 Help!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:49 AM PST

    I'm stuck on AA3 because I can't sustain through the poison, any advice?

    I'm using Dante Remu.

    submitted by /u/SeanChinx
    [link] [comments]

    LF: Dyer friends Friend code: 351 237 496

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:19 AM PST

    My leader right now should be valentine ideal

    submitted by /u/Shisho8
    [link] [comments]

    Off-Topic Fridays! [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 03:00 AM PST

    Introducing... Off-Topic Fridays! A free-for-all thread where almost anything goes. The Rules of Reddit still apply and please be mindful of Reddiquette.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else playing Chibi Cian? What are you running?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:45 AM PST

    Team recommendations for alternate arena.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:45 AM PST

    Could anyone recommend me a team from my current box that could clear aa? Current team doesn't really cut it. Not sure is it assist issue or lacking something. http://imgur.com/a/5sG2XbI

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/carvcik
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment