• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Are there any other cards with an active skill that does both void damage pierce and void damage absorption?

    Puzzle & Dragons Are there any other cards with an active skill that does both void damage pierce and void damage absorption?


    Are there any other cards with an active skill that does both void damage pierce and void damage absorption?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    [NA] Fall Frenzy Event: yes, we get the 150 stones

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Rank 900 here I come!!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    A Guide to the Sacred and Cursed Keys on PDX Academy

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    With the highly anticipated Sin Dragons & Key Heroes event confirmed for NA, I wrote a guide on the farmable keys. Hope this helps you out! If you have any feedback, feel free to comment below or message me on Discord at Lumon#6561. Enjoy!

    Link: https://pad.protic.site/blog/a-guide-to-the-sacred-and-cursed-keys/

    submitted by /u/lumonpad
    [link] [comments]

    which leader can is best for me if i suck at puzzling

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Shura' Realm– Will there be any problems if I assist Shamash instead of a Verse, assuming that I always use her skill first? (Read captions)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Lf friends with compatible leads, mostly for Lucia. 320 038 472

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    LF Active Friends who check the Trade Page often ID- 360450411

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    I recently came back from hiatus, and lost around a third of my friends. I trade 90% of the time I see one (that I have), so hopefully we can create a trade loop. (Not sure if that's the correct term :/ )

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SocksInCrocers
    [link] [comments]

    Best PAD Events

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    With all the excitement surrounding Sin Dragons, I was wondering 'what are the best PAD events?' Which ones are better and why? It seems the best strategy in this game is saving stones for the better events so as a new player it would be nice to know what those events are😀

    submitted by /u/sweetandblue
    [link] [comments]

    [Misc] Should I reroll my alt account?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/a/d4nsbuc

    The above images are my rolls on my alt account. I tend to forget about it so it misses out on a lot, but it has some good cards I think. But I also have like, no friends and I don't think I can make any really good teams (currently using a budget Reeche team). Should I try and make this account work, or should I reroll with Key/Sin coming up?
    I still have my Spring Fest Medal for one of those GFEs, and I haven't done the Sonia story mode, so I can do that for a quick 100 stones.

    submitted by /u/DalentZX
    [link] [comments]

    With the 150 stones coming our way, how do you plan on using then?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Lost my job today, come home and run some multiplayer while trying not to think about it. Haha, what a day ��

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    You guys see a better team to build with this box?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Baby Toragon Clears Zelenbus!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Am I dumb for thinking that you don't need the Zeus-Verse assist on Machina? Won't the other gravities (35+35+30) already go up to 100% of any health?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    [NA][Tip] October Quest Dungeons Intermediate Non-Challenge Dungeons give 10k Monster Points apiece (110k MP total)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    Since SDKH is coming this Monday, I just wanted to remind those who want the Cursed Keys but are running out of MP to run the Int. level Quest Dungeons to claim 110k MP as rewards. I know it's not much but it can make a big difference for some.

    submitted by /u/ClutteredSmoke
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for srevo orochi with shelling ford to cheese shura 346,119,489

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    Need that 85 stones for SDKH :> Also run velkhana, yugi, aten, rehven etc.

    submitted by /u/jackxoff
    [link] [comments]

    Metagame & Theorycrafting! Weekend [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Happy Weekend!

    Feel free to discuss anything about new monsters, dungeon, content or just your own ideas here.

    To put monster icons directly in your comments, use Iconify

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Dante looking for Summer Planar friends, help ya boy out :) 320,401,308

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Just discovered this amazing combo! Let's gooo

    submitted by /u/davgao
    [link] [comments]

    These are my top teams I play with. Some of these monsters you’ll definitely know. I hope that I don’t get into trouble for adding too many pictures in one post since it let me do it.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    Not sure if this question has ever been visited before: do combo lead teams do the same amount of damage overall as non combo leads for let's say a 9 combo turn?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    I hope this question makes sense. If not let me know and I'll give an example

    submitted by /u/DeusExDeusUnus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment