• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons You can make your own PAD icon in iOS 14 using Shortcuts

    Puzzle & Dragons You can make your own PAD icon in iOS 14 using Shortcuts


    You can make your own PAD icon in iOS 14 using Shortcuts

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    The new most wonderful clear of A4

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    My PAD account is older than two of my children, AMA

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Combo Guide - Brute Force 6x5

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    [PSA] Weekly Reminders (9/20 - 9/26)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Here are your weekly reminders for events ending soon, or special events throughout the week.

    https://discord.com/channels/243014364129525760/354156013517275138/757233860558716949

    Ending today:

    📷 Persona Collab ends today!

    - Make sure you've cleared the dungeon, cleared 3-player, S-ranked it!

    - Today is the last day to farm tokens to exchange for Morgana / Kotone's Earphones / Makoto's Earphones / Globes / SDRs etc.

    - Trading ends tomorrow as usual.

    📷 Egyptian Event ends today!

    - Remember to clear Bipolar Goddess 1 (Arena 1) with the Super Reincarnated versions of the Egypt 1 pantheon as your lead (your friend's lead will not count) to get 5 Magic Stones per lead for first clear.

    - Along with this, the Egyptian Gods Egg Machine ends today!

    📷 Super Reincarnated Egyptian Gods Challenge ends today! Make sure you've cleared each of the descends and rushes for a free stone and gem rewards to make a SR Egyptian God.

    📷 Whaledor Challenge ends today! Make sure you've cleared all 3 levels with a Whaledor for a stone and free rewards.

    📷 Experience of a Lifetime ends today! Make sure you've cleared the dungeon for the stone, free rank exp, and fatty Tama!

    📷 General S-ranks! Dark Guardian Dragon and Dark & Ocean Metallic Star Dragons end today.

    📷 *Today you can trade certain latent Tamas for some of the less common killer latents (Evo, Enhanced Material, and Redeemable Material).

    - Credit to "Aelita#7313" (u/Nainil) on the Puzzle and Dragons Community Discord server. Please reach out to him or myself with corrections or suggestions.

    *Denotes additions by me

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    [Fan Art] Majestic Penguin in the Wild

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    [JP] Rem Cards Dropping in AA2 Emergency Maintenance Ensues

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    LF Dante friends (a BF would be amazing), will have Remu up 24/7 - 375770488

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    My planned AA4 Beach Planar team (5c Valentines Ideal)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    B.Planar / Aten / Selica / Den-O / Polowne / V.Ideal. (AA4)

    4xHP / 342xATK / 2xRCV / 44%Shield

    This team should be extremely easy to use. Just combo at will with no finicky gimmicks. Matching water and fire isn't even needed for most floors. The best part is that there's no long transformation, so you can use any assist you want. Other than that, it has the usual fast charging time buff, Polowne active, 3 full board changers, multiple awoken bind clears. Just slap on some resist and burst assists and you're good to go.

    Aten (VDP latent) + Selica (3x Dragon Killer Latent) do spectacular damage while V.Ideal and Den-0 also chip in 8x damage each.

    Let me know what you all think!

    submitted by /u/KTO-Potato
    [link] [comments]

    NY Ganesha Friends!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    Hi! So for the next 2 weeks there will be a 1 million gold dungeon every day. To make the most out of it, use NY Ganesha(4999) for the sweet 4x gold multiplier! If you want to help your fellow pad players, please set your NY Ganesha as Slot 1 lead and post your friend code under this post.

    Here is mine:

    317 248 206

    submitted by /u/raiod
    [link] [comments]

    Helper tool for missions

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Hi guys, haven't played the game for 4 years so I'm kinda lost right now :/. Do you know if there is an app that gives information about the game (monsters, drop rate, missions and so on). Back in the days there was an app called PadGuide as far as I recall, but I can't find it anymore. I found an app called pad but it only gives limited information about monsters, and I want also information about the missions. Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/FarradoN
    [link] [comments]

    how do you guys organize your monster box folders ?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    I feel like my monster box folders are very messy and scattered, so how do you guys label and organize your folders ?

    submitted by /u/fudanshix
    [link] [comments]

    Is SR I&I a viable alternative to Shinji & Rei?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    I didn't exchange for Shinji & Rei when Eva returned and I'm in need of a solid damage dealer for my Yorza team in Shura's Realm. SR I&I seems like a good alternative to me, albeit less consistent. With their machine killer SA, natural machine killer, and 2 VDPs, SR I&I 56.25x personal damage compared to Shinji & Rei's 27x without the VDP SA. additionally, SR I&I comes with a longer and more powerful burst of 2.5x for 3 turns with a haste compared to Shinji & Rei's 1.5x single turn burst. SR I&I can also take more latents which can further boost her damage. With all this in mind, would it be feasible to replace Shinji & Rei on a Norza team with SR I&I? The only issue I can see is failing to hit VDP to fully trigger SR I&I's multipliers.

    submitted by /u/pedicarete
    [link] [comments]

    New Player rerolling

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    I'm an old player who lost their account a long time ago, I was wonder when I should reroll for the starting monster. I saw that i missed the god fest and there is a sin dragon event coming soon... should I just wait for that and if so what monster should i go for?

    submitted by /u/superserbian1
    [link] [comments]

    Summons Board experience

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    For those of you that don't know, Summons Board is another one of GungHo's mobile games, so this isn't directly related to PAD, but it is still has that connection to GungHo.


    I've started playing Summons Board a while back, the GungHo collab characters from Summons Board in PAD were what pushed me to try the game, and i'm closing in on my first full year of playing the game (that was fast!), and i'm thinking about sharing my experience with the game so far with you guys, and if I do end up making a post, it would be a while later, but first and foremost, i'm wondering if you guys would be interested in such a thing in the first place since the game doesn't seem to be talked about much here.

    submitted by /u/Spookum
    [link] [comments]

    Top tier wood lead???

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    I was planning to trade for BPlanar, but am doing a double take. I've realized every att has a strong asymmetrical pairing (Yugi|Nelle, Norza|Yomi, Dante|Remu, Fasca|Alice.) I have a lotta stellar wood subs just rotting in my box, and was wondering if my trade fodder would be better spent on a potential future mono wood lead. I know MHA had a super strong one that paired with Nero but looks like we're not getting that so =( thoughts/advice?

    submitted by /u/kisekis
    [link] [comments]

    V. Ideal (Kirito swap) x NY Reeche vs. Alt. Shura

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    When your run is just not fated to be

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Beat challenge 9 with my interesting team

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Any other Nelle players out there who wish Yugi players would realize that he gets the stat boost from dark assists after transformation?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Correct me if I'm wrong about this, but when Yugi has a dark attribute assist, the assist-stat-bonus star shows up after transforming (matching his new main attribute) and disappears if he has a light attribute assist instead, so I'm assuming transformed Yugi only gets the stat bonus from dark assists.

    The vast majority of Yugi friends in my list has light attribute cards assisted, and even though I'm aware that there are cases where it's not worth prioritizing the stat boost from same-attribute assists (e.g. equips that have perfect awakenings and active, even though they're off-color), I can't help but to think these friends chose light assists prioritizing/based purely on the pre-transformation attribute stat bonus.

    This greatly narrows down my optimal friend leader choices since I kinda prefer the extra stats over some autoheal light attribute equip that's gonna lose the stat boost after transformation and not be helpful in the long run.

    submitted by /u/iswavi
    [link] [comments]

    What attribute should i start to develop with my norza team? I feel like its a bad idea to rely on just one team. Any good light or dark teams if evo'd?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    Could BPlanar work as a Dante pairing?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    I've seen the idea here and there and wanted to learn more about what everyone thought. While BPlanar only brings a 19x damage multiplier compared to Remu's 20x, BPlanar's 4 SB and blind resist does make team building more flexible. At least for my team comp, I can afford to swap Remu for BPlanar and drop Duval for another Grandis, which should be fine for damage. Additionally, since BPlanar doesn't transform, she can take a LS resist latent rather than SDR if you're running her as your lead. Only issue I see is breaking water orbs and missing out on auto-FUA and shield but that!s not always necessary. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/pedicarete
    [link] [comments]

    Never Played Multiplayer

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    So I've been playing for a few years solo (rank 562) and I have never done multiplayer before.

    I guess I'm just curious, what am I missing out on? Does it make dungeons easier, do you get better rewards, etc.? What teams do you guys typically use?

    Thanks in advance. :P

    submitted by /u/DarkHydron
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment