• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 19, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons I see this review everytime I look at PAD on the app store; what are your thoughts on this? Personally, I think think this guy’s a loser for getting mad at PAD trying to make the game fun for new players.

    Puzzle & Dragons I see this review everytime I look at PAD on the app store; what are your thoughts on this? Personally, I think think this guy’s a loser for getting mad at PAD trying to make the game fun for new players.


    I see this review everytime I look at PAD on the app store; what are your thoughts on this? Personally, I think think this guy’s a loser for getting mad at PAD trying to make the game fun for new players.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Key heroes and Sin dragons

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Hi folks,

    Got 240 stones and wonder if it's interesting to spend all my stones on this rem. My goal is to be able to clear upcoming new descended dungeons (like Gawain) and don't plan to clear shura anytime soon. Already have Remu Dante team and yorza team. Would Key and Sin be a power up compared to remudante and yorza ?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/orgabool
    [link] [comments]

    An interesting cheese team for new Shura realm floor (JP)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    Finally I can rest a bit til sun dragons

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Thanks to the recent remdra ranking, I now have 7 crowns and achieved gold crown next to my name!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    Py Farming teams

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Looking for suggestions on what to farm (arenas) and with what teams for pys. Trying to skill up avatamas and I've already blown through my gungo ho event py.

    Any single player teams are welcome. Looking for fast and consistent.

    submitted by /u/Protodad
    [link] [comments]

    Want to share your most ridiculous (but still viable) 3P team?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Want to share your most ridiculous (but still viable) 3P team?

    I recently set out to build the most ridiculous (but still viable) team I could for farming the 3P Persona dungeon. Here it is:

    Featuring 7 Elizabeths!

    Pew pew

    Would anyone else like to share their ridiculous 3P teams? Seeing what teams other players run is, for me, one of the most interesting things about PAD multiplayer.

    submitted by /u/Tek70x7
    [link] [comments]

    [NA][Event] Bon Voyage Event 2020 (9/21-10/11)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    What usually causes you to stop most before matching?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Question for stylus users

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Do you ever have issues where the game thinks you've taken your stylus off the screen while you're in the middle of movement? I don't mean on the edges, I mean just randomly anywhere while in the middle of movement. I wouldn't even begin to know how to Google the issue since it's a problem I only notice for this game.

    submitted by /u/KTO-Potato
    [link] [comments]

    Any one have this guy up with a shelling ford equip?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    who should i use as a lead?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    i'm using reincarnated Vajrabharava right now cause i'm pretty new and i can't get rlly good damage with out his multiplier. I also use Jirayia as my helper for the hp and attack multiplier for him and my reincarnated Bastet. The others in my team are Coloring book Sakuya, reincarnated Xiahou Dun, and reincarnated Umisachi & Yamasachi. I'm having trouble clearing some higher level dungeons. should i change my leader. If so to who. i was also wondering if i should switch colouring book Sakuya to reincarnated Leilan. any feedback would be helpful:)

    submitted by /u/Nice_Direction_7202
    [link] [comments]

    Which ryune ult evo for this norza team? Resurging or mega awoken? I have a dupe ryune and a diamond fruit but im not sure if theres any major difference between the two evos. If someone could elaborate id appreciate it :)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    It’s been a long time and i still kinda suck at this game!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    LF Hephasteus Dragon Gem or Gainut Gem, will trade any of the gems I have, 375770388

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    Goddammit kundali.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    REMdra Fever rewards are here!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    Metagame & Theorycrafting! Weekend [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Happy Weekend!

    Feel free to discuss anything about new monsters, dungeon, content or just your own ideas here.

    To put monster icons directly in your comments, use Iconify

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [Brag] Finally bear Collo 2! Even with this optimized AA4 team, I found there to be some pretty difficult parts. Glad I got the clear!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    im late to the party but go green lmao

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    Awoken machine Zeus's gem!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    I can trade a ton, ask and I'll see if I have it

    submitted by /u/k1ngsrock
    [link] [comments]

    Pad Jp

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Is anyone having issue with updating hk server for pad in the jp appstore. I accidentally downloaded the wrong version in the japaneses itunes store and transferred my account to the server like a month ago and now when I try to update the appstore say the hk and taiwan version is not in the store

    submitted by /u/Shipwaifu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment