• Breaking News

    Friday, September 18, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Who Needs an HP Multiplier Anyway?

    Puzzle & Dragons Who Needs an HP Multiplier Anyway?


    Who Needs an HP Multiplier Anyway?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] Egyptian 1 Equips

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    Is there anywhere with a list of what conditions need to be met to safely run each arena?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    I've picked up on some of the mechanics like radar dragons in A3 all having damage void and beelzebub always doing full board poison, sopdet and parvati doing damage absorbs, but is there anywhere I can figure out what checklist I need to have to safely run each arena? How many skill bind resist awakenings and poison resist awakenings etc? I died to the girl who awaken locks and then skill locks you and spams jammers in arena 3 and I'm not even sure there's a way to circumvent that other than just matching her jammers for 5 turns. Thanks in advance c:

    submitted by /u/jacobbc2
    [link] [comments]

    [NA][Event] PAD Island Returns, 2020 Run (9/21-10/4)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Shura Realm 2 Clear ( Yukks/Eux cheese team).

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Yes...10 will do the trick

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    [News] New Evolutions & Upgrades

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    1000 Ranks in 326 Days!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] Scheherazade Dragon

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    Finally experienced damage cap!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Any tips for improving my DMeta team?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    First run at A6 with this team. Also a blind run, I think it makes things much more interesting. Feels good man, those headphones were the clincher for Enoch.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Damage Cap Question

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    In Shura Realm, is the maximum damage any one card can do against Menoa 214,000,000 due to the 90% shield and damage cap? Or if that card has a color advantage, does that double to 428,000,000?

    submitted by /u/CopperBlue17
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a V or chakeol I can use real quick to clear moby dick? Died to it twice because I don’t have time to FUA, super annoying

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Seraphis arms 322 051 465

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    i want seraphis arms for despharion for no reason whatsoever

    submitted by /u/Pugboiboiboi
    [link] [comments]

    Mega Eschamali is a pretty weird leader

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    Her LS reads:

    6x ATK for Machine & God types, 3x ATK with 6+ combos; reduces damage by 60% and adds 2 combos with 3+ Dark combos

    She has 18x ATK and 3 7c, so damage isn't severely undercut or anything; her skill also adds notably to her power. But what is interesting is how this 18x is completely separate from her survivability; 60% shield only when 3+ Dark combos, but 18x activated on a very consistent 6c.

    3+ Dark combos is not at all consistent on 6x5 or even 7x6 without skills to help; but her skill does provide 99 turns of dark skyfall by 7%, making it slightly more feasible on 7x6 with minimal support. But it's still so odd.

    If you haven't noticed, 60% reduction is actually effective 2.5x, which is barely short of 2x HP + 25% shield. So this shield is actually quite large (tied largest outside of few exceptions like Odin!); but its activation is interesting, as it is mostly skill-facilitated.

    My take on this is that Mega Eschamali is supposed to be run kind of like a glass cannon with easy burst/shield capabilities, as instead of simply popping a 75% shield you can just skill your board full of dark orbs, or orb store using her skill's skyfall.

    What do you guys think? Could Mega Eschamali actually be a strong mono-dark lead with ultimate flexibility?

    submitted by /u/ssarglley
    [link] [comments]

    She's So Beautiful!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Jsut got my 13th copy of her HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Persona blank card grind

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    Got 2 days. What would be the best difficulty to farm blank cards for the skill cards for the monster trade . Can clear master. But not any higher

    submitted by /u/Morning_star403
    [link] [comments]

    [Achievement] I did September monthly quests with Lampeid

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    ...but I only have proof for six five six of those dungeons. (Yea, I forgot a screenshot, edited, then put the screenshot in and edited again. I blame combo shields.) And obviously I couldn't do C8 with Lampeid because fixed team yadda yadda.

    So why did I force myself to do this?

    Well, once upon a time (read: a few weeks ago), I was desperate for a Lampeid. Why? Because I wanted to play with water rows for a change of pace, but mega Blodin's actually a combo lead and Eugeo has the tankiness of a wet paper towel. Frustrated with the Sacred Relic Dragon Saga REM after rolling one too many diamonds, I promised it in a wild bid that, if it gave me a Lampeid during that week, I would clear all of September monthlies with him as a lead (except any fixed team challenges, for obvious reasons). Two rolls later, I got a Lampeid. And nearly three weeks after September monthly quests began, I have completed my goal. Maybe I'll do October monthly quests with him too, but I won't be hard-pressed to force him through dungeons I clearly have better leads for. cough cough September C10

    submitted by /u/strawberry86
    [link] [comments]

    [NA] What’s that Data Download? (~8mb)

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Off-Topic Fridays! [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Introducing... Off-Topic Fridays! A free-for-all thread where almost anything goes. The Rules of Reddit still apply and please be mindful of Reddiquette.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played for a long time but got my fave P4 character first roll! Good to be back.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Gawien gem exchange.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    I need a Gawien gem for my Pandora. Anyone wanna trade it to me?

    I got a lot of others gem in exchange.

    369.444.471

    submitted by /u/Entire-Blacksmith
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment