• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 17, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Stop making us reroll the damn super awakenings.

    Puzzle & Dragons Stop making us reroll the damn super awakenings.


    Stop making us reroll the damn super awakenings.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Why do they still make us roll for the super awakening we want? Just let us choose which one to put on our monsters. I'm tired of having to waste 3000+ points rerolling for a killer or 7c awakening when they have 5 options to choose from.

    submitted by /u/milkktoast
    [link] [comments]

    Meanwhile in Azur Lane

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    [JP] The new shura floor is the biggest leap in difficulty I've seen in PAD in a while.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    I'm just sitting here watching the same JP youtubers stream for 9 hours straight trying to beat this dungeon it hurts.

    Enemies have high defenses and hp like shura and TA2, but double the annoying mechanics of AA4. Not to mention most of the spawns have 50% resolves so you have to spend double the resources to kill them.

    So far the only teams I've seen being run is All might /fasca (rip NA) and double Videal. Amnilea looks promising too but I haven't seen a clear with her yet.

    The actives you'll need the most are: 1. Delays; most early spawns don't have barriers and they will kill you in like 3 turns so you'll need like 2 delays on your team to be safe

    2.Damage boosts; pretty self explanatory, hit hard before they hit you harder

    1. Shields; some of the later spawns hit so hard they can one shot all might fasca (sun quan). So cards like kintoki and Tachibana are perfect.

    2. Awoken bind clear and bind clear ; there's a spawn that awoken binds you then binds your lead and friend for 10 turns (Bs I know)

    5.VDP; Giles legato has one so make sure your team can actually deal with it. It will be hard to make a box every turn so bringing something like Astalos or rajang would help you a ton.

    So expect some crazy strong power creep cards coming soon

    submitted by /u/deliciouspotato69
    [link] [comments]

    (Tips?) Heroine, Sin Dragon, Orchestra etc. Gacha ticket exchangeable by Google Play Point

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Is there a farmable monster/assist that transforms 2 rows of orbs?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    I was planning on making a swipe team for the upcoming sin dragons event, but I don't have an assist that can transform 2 rows of orbs. Is there any way I could get one?

    submitted by /u/i-hate-myself-lmao4
    [link] [comments]

    Deena usage?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Hey guys I haven't seen Deena used as a sub much. That sweet anti-spinner active must be good for something. I'd love to have her on my Norza team but obviously the chance to break hearts makes her a bad inclusion. So what teams are any of you using where Deena is a sub?

    submitted by /u/KTO-Potato
    [link] [comments]

    LF Dante friends. Other leaders that pair well with Remu also welcome (384,254,470)

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    [NA][Event] REMDra Fever W Results (Rewards Period 9/18-10/18)

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    AA4 box help!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    I've been trying to clear aa4 with both dyer/Videal and nelle/yugi, and although I've come close I can't beat it for the life of me. I've rolled norza and aljae recently, and I've picked up astaroth as well, was wondering if I had the subs to make a decent team for any of them or other leads to finally clear aa4 and get the stone.

    Box: https://i.imgur.com/r5HMiUH.jpg?s=sms

    Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Pronoob43
    [link] [comments]

    If they ever shut PAD down in NA?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    What happens? Obviously no new content. Can I still play the content and arena's that already have come out. Will it one day just not let me log into PAD? I'm assuming all these questions are answerable via EU status.

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    Hi there, does anyone have any dragon killer latents for trade (so I can farm A3 better) or possibly a VDP latent (not sure if anything in my box is worth an advanced latent), would be willing to trade multiple things for a VDP latent if it helps, and I’m looking for about 3 dragon killers. :)

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Are there alt teams/strategies posted for this month’s LV9 Challenge?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    Ahhh shit here we go again...

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Question: why does persona collab only have dia, bufu, and agidyne skill cards?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    Are zio, zan, almighty not in the persona series? I've only played the smt4 games.

    submitted by /u/43user
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Friends w/ lead pairs such as LMenoa/Touya/etc, 302-612-319

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    GungHo, can I trade black medals for box space please?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Or can you just gift box space as a challenge reward or something?

    submitted by /u/User_name_checks_up
    [link] [comments]

    I rolled 3 Saline in a row. I'm not sure what she's good for though. Any ideas or help is appreciated

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Fasca x Fasca beats Aa3!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    I’m trying to farm magic stones what is the easiest way

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    I got the game recently because of the persona event and want to get Ren.

    submitted by /u/WENDIG0E
    [link] [comments]

    [Team] Returning player, could use advice on team/box

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    I lost access to my account like 5 years ago and finally got around to getting it restored. I'm very excited to play again! There's so many new things.

    But my cheeks are getting clapped in most content. When I last played I think I was messing with RGY, Gronia, Tsubaki, U&Y teams. But apparently these are outdated or not really viable now?

    My current experimental team (Revo Lu Bu): https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/pyvdcw5nxyk.jpg

    I like Lu Bu and would like to get a functional team going with him, but I think I'm missing a few pieces. Anything I can do now to make him work?

    Other than Lu Bu, I would really love some advice on what units I should look into developing for progression.

    My box: https://imgur.com/a/lbOy2yw

    Would love to hear from you knowledgeable folks!

    submitted by /u/odbj
    [link] [comments]

    Super Revo Shiva for Remu/Dante?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    4sb and a pretty weird active. But poison block

    Currently running grandis, prolowne, dantalion and Amaterasu

    But I could swap danta for shiva maybe

    submitted by /u/bigsharkgamingyt
    [link] [comments]

    Does my alt have a viable norza team? I feel like it does but im not sure if i can get enough skill boosts to make it work with this box. Maybe a whaledor sub?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment