• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 16, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Android 11 - NOT SUPPORTED, CAN'T OPEN GAME; iOS 14 - not officially supported

    Puzzle & Dragons Android 11 - NOT SUPPORTED, CAN'T OPEN GAME; iOS 14 - not officially supported


    Android 11 - NOT SUPPORTED, CAN'T OPEN GAME; iOS 14 - not officially supported

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Game will NOT run on Android 11. Do not upgrade.

    Game will probably run on new iOS version. Update at your own risk.

    submitted by /u/fether
    [link] [comments]

    Repost of excellent Sin Dragon what-to-do list

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Originally posted by ShadyFigure:

    It's not really that complicated.

    • Do your free 10 pulls from the mail.

    • Do any additional pulls or buy bundles.

    • Clear the solo dungeon, the rush dungeon, and the 3P dungeon for clear rewards.

    • Buy extra keys with MP.

    • Grind the dungeons (rush co-op is best, followed by 3P, then rush solo) for 5 colors of shards.

    • Exchange colored shards for colored crystals, colored crystals for rainbow shards, rainbow shards for rainbow crystals.

    • Evolve keys with rainbow and colored crystals.

    • Run the top solo dungeon with a key assisted onto a sub to get Golface to spawn.

    *Run the top solo dungeon with all 5 sin keys assisted to get Golchaos to spawn

    • Run the top solo dungeon with 4 sin keys assisted and the 5th sin key on a friend helper to get Golchaos.

    • Run the top difficulty with Golchaos as a lead for an additional sin key.

    • Run the 2nd to top difficulty with Golface as a lead for an additional sacred key.

    We get a second set of bundles and 10 free pulls at the half way mark. The event lasts all month.

    submitted by /u/ErlandEtLander
    [link] [comments]

    [Misc] Gotta start them early!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    NoRem - A6 Solo Clear! Azazel spike 1-shot

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Returning Player Confused by Arena

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Hey guys! Returning player here who last played back at the release of Qilin's dungeon in 2019 (I think 😬). Last time I played, I was able to clear Arena 3 and Training Arena which was relatively new at the time. Now we're up to Alt. Arena 4 from what I've seen and I'm fairly lost as to which of these dungeons to plan for and for what. Can someone explain to me what each Arena is for and some sort of difficulty ranking so I can know where to start again? I doubt I can get beyond AA1 or 2 since my sub pool isn't great, but it'll help to know what I'm working towards! Thanks in advance! It's been a blast catching up on the meta and looking at everything that's changed and stayed the same. Sin Dragons looks hype and can't wait to roll R.Sonia story stones on it :D

    submitted by /u/FormerlyDevux
    [link] [comments]

    Between mega awoken eschamali, mega awoken d.meta, and shivnia, who would be the best leader for a mono dark team?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    I am currently trying to make a good dark team and those are probably the best leaders I have right now.

    submitted by /u/yoobith
    [link] [comments]

    Makoto Yuki trade?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    What is the strategy for Complete Annihilation Endless Corridors?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    It's my last dungeon to beat in the game and I can't seem to do it.
    Remu/Dante seems like my ideal choice but need to change up the amount of SB since Zeus can't be delayed.
    Any other teams that work? My norza doesn't seem to have enough fire power.

    submitted by /u/russiamed
    [link] [comments]

    First A6 clear! And first time I have gotten the Arena stone! AA next!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    I need help with what to do with my monsters/ which ones are good. Ive only been back for a few months playing sparingly after a couple years hiatus and could really use some help with what to do since i feel like I’ve hit a wall with the teams i currently use.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    I thought that void jammer surge latent would void jammer appearance from Ronove skill.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Spare Brahma Gem

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    If anyone has a spare brahma gem, I would love to trade for it. I've been running Brahma dungeon repeatedly but haven't had much luck there yet and I really really want SR Shiva :(

    submitted by /u/BiomedBoi
    [link] [comments]

    How would you best optimize my team?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Looking for more Super reincarnated isis friends!! And trading for 5 flampys

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    I have all 5 colors of jewels for trade for flampys, or 4 woodpys, 2 bubpys, 1 shypy, and 1 badpy. If there's something else you're looking for like a large gem I can check if I have that too. Also would love more Sr isis friends, she's my favorite lead! ID is 364 053 478

    submitted by /u/jacobbc2
    [link] [comments]

    Should I turn SR haku into an equip? I’ve heard she’s a very underwhelming lead and sub currently, I don’t have many good equips and figured she may make a good inherit sub for something like my dkali or dmeta to use as a sub on rainbow teams

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    vidar 322 051 465

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    i need a vidar/ vidar's gem and i wasted all my MS on reiving myself on vidar descended cause i suck plz trade

    submitted by /u/Pugboiboiboi
    [link] [comments]

    I can only make an Adachi team for A6/AA4 this way after looking at Game8. Suggestions? Box is in the comment. Also wanted to make Joker & Satanael team for same dungeon.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    [LF] Aljae Friends, Preferably with SB Assist 308,998,301

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how to find out when your account was created?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    I know I've had my account for a long ass time but I have no idea how to find out when I actually made it, does anyone know how to find that out?

    submitted by /u/Charmingly_Retro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment