• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 15, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [Fan Art] Drew the Hero of the Ice Key!

    Puzzle & Dragons [Fan Art] Drew the Hero of the Ice Key!


    [Fan Art] Drew the Hero of the Ice Key!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Reached the 2,000 day milestone today!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    New players: play at your pace, have fun, enjoy the challenge

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    I have been a long time PAD player who was pretty casual long ago (back when the MP dragons were meta) and have since logged in occasionally to get rewards and free collab pulls. I recently rekindled my interest in the game and fell in love again. I thankfully have a decent box but still found upon returning to the game that I felt way behind the meta. My message is to have fun with the game, go at your pace, and don't sweat being "behind". I just finished Arena 3 today and was actually pumping my fist in the air when i completed it. It actually felt like an achievement after so many years in the game. I can combo pretty well but often forget or miss boss mechanics so this was probably my 10th attempt this week after clearing A1 and A2 for the first time as well two weeks ago. I stalled too long on some runs, missed a heart column to clear a resolve on some, and made mistakes on floors 18 - 23.

    While you can certainly pursue the top meta units, keep in mind that you should play with what you feel comfortable with and advance at your own pace. You don't need crazy specific teams when you are only encountering a few mechanics (absorbs, resolves) in the earlier content. This will let you build up some confidence in handling those mechanics so you can move later to the new combinations of mechanics which are more punishing. Will my MA Blue Sonia take me through everything, probably not. But I now feel comfortable with what the team can do, who I need to sub in for certain mechanics and can start pushing into their limits while building out some other teams.

    It's a game, have fun!

    submitted by /u/dwillmer
    [link] [comments]

    Relatable to me ��

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Got my first pixel!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Seven hundred acquired, an indeterminate large number to go

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Bruh

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    My hands are sweaty as heck lol. Just cleared arena 2 at just over a month play time :D too scared to go into arena 3 for a while. I got stuck on Zeus for like 10 minutes and thought I was dead but he only hits with a gravity if you pop his res. Feels great to finish A2

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    PSA: You can exchange your Reincarnated Eschamali for her Mega Awoken form right now.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    You have until the end of Thursday. Don't forget if you want that 99-turn 7% skyfall! Not to mention her art is gorgeous.

    submitted by /u/MacaroonRiot
    [link] [comments]

    Hoping the Street Fighter Collab Returns

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Anyone else hoping the Street Fighter collab returns in the next few months? I started playing after the collab's last run and would definitely roll in it if the collab came back - my water teams could use the Chun-li equip.

    submitted by /u/blinkycosmocat
    [link] [comments]

    [Acheivement] Finally made a consistent team for AA4

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Troll Gold to Passable Lead? - Futaba Sakura Clears A5

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Reminder to use coin leads for the PAD pass dungeon today!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    Trying to beat challenge 9 and 10

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] Shura Realm 2 Dungeon (no dupes)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] Version 18.5 Update

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    So, tbh I didn’t know if this was worthy of posting here but my curiosity finally got the best of me, my question is, is this whale any use?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] Farmable Survey Winners and Buffs

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Looking for Dante 385308433 Also looking to get a Senri gem is possible

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Getting extremely lost

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Im close to level 600 and ive been playing PAD since echidna was a good roll, but every time i try to get into it i get so lost with inherits, teams, skills etc theres just so much that I get overwhelmed and put the app down pretty quickly. The recent 100 free rolls was great but it actually made this problem alot worse. Any advice? Im pretty far in the game, ive got a decent A3 team

    submitted by /u/KaiBannon
    [link] [comments]

    For the upcoming near future events like the sin dragon and the key heros, what should I prepare for besides magic stones?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Finally Cleared Shura Realm (It's so much harder without gradis lol)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    And I think I will never touch this dungeon again.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Reached rank 1000 today after farming Shura with Yomi Norza!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Rank 1000 through Shura with Yomi Norza https://imgur.com/a/2kT9Q2D

    So today I achieved an amazing milestone, rank 1000! I honestly cannot believe I am still so into this game. Been playing now for 1793 cumulative days, and took a break here and there, the most recent towards the end of last year and beginning of this year. Since I've been back I have enjoyed farming the alt arenas with multiple teams, and playing some random 3p games. Here is to another 1000 ranks!

    I also posted in the screenshots my team for farming Shura, showing it defeating each Menoa. If anyone wants more details on what my inherits/latents and strategy are, let me know and i can comment below with more info. My team is basically 100 percent success rate assuming I don't fuck up the Luci puzzle.

    Edit: As some have asked, I will lay down a floor by floor strategy here

    Team composition

    • Yomi - Inherit: NY Reeche - Latents: Leader Swap - SA: L Unlock
    • Odin - Inherit: Vergil Equip - Latents: 6 SDR, 1 HP+ - SA: Tape
    • Lampied - Inherit: Shinji and Kaworu keychain - Latents: 6 SDR
    • Shinji and Rei - Inherit: Nameless Sword - Latents: 3 Machine killers - SA: SB+
    • Norza - Inherit: Kuribou card - Latents: 6 SDR
    • Norza - Inherit: Kororo - Latents: 6 SDR

    Team Description

    • Shinji and Rei are the machine damage dealers in the dungeon. Not sure they can be replaced in NA, but when we get I&I it should be a decent replacement.
    • Most important inherits are NY Reeche and Nameless Sword. NY Reeche because of the 3 turns of color absorb void that also have damage aborb voud, very useful for the final floor. Nameless sword can be replaced with Kiri, with the only detriment being missing out on 6 blue orbs. You will really want the color change since doing damage to Menoas when in green portion of their HP is almost impossible with this blue team.
    • The other inherits are mostly replaceable, but you need remove unmatchable for Orchid on floor 19, and another damage void for floor 17. I like vergil's assist because it has damage absorb void and remove unmatchable, so I use that for sopdet and then I stall it back for the gentleman floor while saving NY Reeche for the boss only. But otherwise you can just use Reeche for sopdet and stall it back for the menoa's if you don't mind stalling an additional 10 turns, then just bring any remove unmatchable for Orchid, and a second fujin active in case you get green crusader on floor 17. Doing this adjustment, I would put NY Reeche on your SDR sub, in my case would be Odin, the remove unmatchable on Yomi, and the second fujin on Lampied.

    Overall strategy

    • In general, my plan is to use rows for most of my damage, and save excess hearts as most as possible to always ensure 5 hearts. There will be multiple instances of stalling in the final floors, specifically floors 18, 19 and 21, to get Odin inherit (for floor 18), Lampied (for floors 19 potentially and then boss floor) and Nameless sword (boss floor) back up.
    • I use Lampied active both on floor 13 and on the final floor. If necessary I use the damage absorb inherit on him for floor 18. You can also use lampied on floor 20 (gentleman floor) if needed, can stall back on base Menoa.
    • I use NY Reeche inherit on Tsukuyomi for the boss floor only.
    • I use Vergil on odin for floor 12 and floor 20, and they have to be ready to come up for those floors.
    • I use Nameless Sword on Shinji and Rei for the devils on floor 15, and again on the boss floor.

    Floor by Floor plan

    • Will update in the next few hours...
    submitted by /u/gilgameshpad
    [link] [comments]

    Remember when 3x was a big spike? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment