• Breaking News

    Monday, September 21, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons my favorite lead of all time makes a return

    Puzzle & Dragons my favorite lead of all time makes a return


    my favorite lead of all time makes a return

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    PAD is the only 1 for me

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    Team for full buttoning pad island with veroah if anyone needs it

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Let’s talk Beach Planar Pairings

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Is it just me or are there very few real pairings for Beach Planar? I've seen recommendations for Dante, but it's clearly an inferior pairing to Remu as it requires additional orbs for activation. I've seen people recommend V. ideal but she has many solid pairings already and is not only off type but limits the sub pool further.

    B&J is clearly a symmetrical pairing but underpowered for the current meta (still a great pairing).

    So what is being missed. She's a solid lead with great awakenings and a very flexible active skill. Who would you pair her with?

    submitted by /u/Protodad
    [link] [comments]

    [Tip][NA] One-Time Exchange 4 Gold Shells->1 Rainbow Medal, 1 Rainbow Medal->1 Rainbow Shell

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    You can exchange 4 Gold Shells for 1 Rainbow Model.

    Then you exchange the Rainbow Medal for 1 Rainbow Shell.

    Net Savings of 1 Gold Shell from typical exchange rates.

    submitted by /u/CraeBaeBae
    [link] [comments]

    Dream Meme Amiba Team - ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ and under

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Hiyori is also a wonderful 5* for Beach challenge. Pidge also great for dual time/Atk buff on Final Floor

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    does anyone know if there are going to be anymore story dungeons?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    They were fun but but pretty easy to finish

    submitted by /u/Nice_Direction_7202
    [link] [comments]

    Farm a Mugtea, Mugcorn, and Mugcoffe from Scarlet Sky's Dimension Dragons this week

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Mugcorn was useful for an s-rank recently, as they are only 2 stars, can take an equip...

    submitted by /u/ErlandEtLander
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most used assist/equip for Beach Planar?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Team building requires a heavy thought process.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Dual Bride Roche made this pretty easy. I’m sure others would be able to clear this way faster

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    My B.Planar team (5c V.Ideal) AA4

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Subs for Barbara and Julie

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I'm considering trading for B&J since I have a couple GFE dupes but after a quick search I noticed that we don't have many viable subs for them in NA since Disney and MHA are lacking. What subs do you use for them and do you think it's worth trading ?

    The idea is to pair her with Bplanar that I traded.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/orgabool
    [link] [comments]

    This was fun, can't believe my bufus came I handy so soon. Lamp will forever be 5☆ Jesus it seems.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Didn’t really face any trouble other than Floor 5 when I got skill binded, but it didn’t affect me too badly. Team is able to counter basically all the mechanics.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Yoh Asakura mates

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Recently my fellow Yoh Asakura best mate seems to have vanished. I play daily! Anyone available ? This is US server.

    submitted by /u/Demonicar
    [link] [comments]

    How does Beach Veroah hold up?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    I have an abundance of trade fodder to go for up to two copies. Right now I'm using the standard Fasca/Alice, Yugi, Dyer teams to blow through content. So I'm wondering if she is worth picking up still and is fun to play.

    submitted by /u/Gethixit
    [link] [comments]

    I want beach planar and have enough to trade but is sin dragons or anything else in the future more worth to trade than this?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Out of 90 stones

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    Went for one pack

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    [Video] Herme Descended! Time Attack

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Dont do it to yourself. Do not roll im summer machine. Planar is not that great, I actually wanted veroah and others. I usually skip this machine. No bundle, never again gungho. Done with this chester diamond bs

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    Memorial, pull, dollar roll[Brag]

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Thinking of buying a $20 pad island stone bundle

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Are either idunn or dqxq useful for a yorza team?

    submitted by /u/jacobbc2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment