• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 22, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons The new-old 5* meta

    Puzzle & Dragons The new-old 5* meta


    The new-old 5* meta

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    So i was able to clear A6 with baj and summer planar pretty easily. Its not my first clear but i really like this pairing

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Returning player after 5 years. Looking for guidance. [ID: 351050396]

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Do I get planar or veroah?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    First random 3P arena of the day ��

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Do you guys think older GFES like scheat or dmeta will get buffs in the future?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Seems like GFEs that only have regular bind resist get an extra awakening by making it bind + and a buff in their actives and or leader skills. Like baldin and Odins quickly come to mind. Just tryna gage the possible future value of my cards

    submitted by /u/W3rodst
    [link] [comments]

    finally got my first AA4 clear after several months of trying. feels good man. Planar coming in clutch

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    I have 722k mp.. should I buy BMyr, or wait until Sin dragons?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    I heard there's a lot of stuff I should buy with mp when sin dragons come out so I don't want to waste them

    submitted by /u/yoobith
    [link] [comments]

    First AA4 Clear!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Me: "I need an Athena." Gungho: "lol"

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    off by .8 seconds :/

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    [Dungeon] BVeroah and BGronia system TA2 clear

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    I suck bad at the clever egg tournament. Someone want to give a poopy player some advice? �� ��

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Never gonna get this lucky again

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    possibly dumb question

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    how do u get monster points? i used to sell basically everything and i still never had more then 50k. is it just a matter of saving or should i just try and get some PREdra's?

    submitted by /u/Nice_Direction_7202
    [link] [comments]

    Personal Ads Tuesdays! [Looking For] Megathread Sep 22 - Sep 28

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Looking For that special someone to fill out your friend list? Post your information here.

    RULES:

    • Only put ONE leader per post. If you are looking for more than 1 leader, you can make multiple posts.

    • To keep things organized, if the Leader+Region you are looking for has already been posted in this thread, make your post a REPLY to that post. If you do not follow this rule, your post will be removed.

    • To make your post, copy the following code and fill it out: (if you're on a mobile app or cannot copy/paste, provide the same information in your post)

    [Monster icon] (optional, look up from http://kawaii.xn--q9jyb4c/iconify/) #Monster name | Region | ID | Leader Lvl | +Eggs | Skill Lvl | |:----------:|:-----------:|:----------:|:--------:|:---------:| | NA/JP/EU | 333,333,333 | optional | optional | optional | Additional comments: Optional, can list your other leaders here 
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] What is the point of BVeroah invade?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    You need to bring some type of FUA for 6th & 7th floor of 5-star or lower dungeon

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    If you do not Sha Wujing will chomp you real good

    FUA also needed for Volsung on 7th floor

    submitted by /u/RegulusTheHeartOfLeo
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting note - I'm able to clear much more content AND do it more consistently with Pixel Urd instead of Ama on my DRemu team. I run Hao Spell assist on her and it's a really solid option.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Budget 5* lead: Elven Archer, P'numas

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    I rolled a lot in the collab with Polowne and Duval for my Dante team and I ended up with several Elven Archers. It turns out that they are pretty solid for this 5* collab if you don't have any of the other leads.

    I cobbled together two teams (one for each account) and neither had problems on any of the floors, though I'd suggest you bring something with a time extend for Floor 8.

    Team 1: Matier, Kuriboh, Shazel, Kamen Rider V3.

    Matier was the main one that I used to help heal up. Elven Archer has three boosts for low HP, but I don't think I ever tried to activate it. I just kept healing and steamrolling. I never used Kuriboh and Kamen Rider. Shazel was nice to clear hazards. I used her twice.

    Team 2: Lyserg Diethel, Taiga Fujimura, Matier, Servant, Assassin.

    Matier was again my most used unit. Lyserg came in handy to make the final board 3-4 colors to kill it. Plus she has time extend and 10c awakening. I didn't use Assassin or Taiga.

    On the final floor on Team 2, I ended up swapping Taiga and Assassin out for North Loving Goddess, Meimei and Manta Oyamada. Meimei was a good choice. I should have put her in much earlier. The L-unlock was nice and the board change was quick and easy. Manta was just there because I think it was the only 5* I had with a time extend for the final floor. Just a luxury to make the last boss easy. (He halves your time)

    For both teams, on the floors with time issues, I tried to set up my boards on turn one and kill on turn two.

    My biggest issue by far was managing my actives. Elven Archer needs an active to be used once per floor, and I forgot that a lot. It's only a 2x boost, but most of the time that meant I left the enemy with 1/4 energy. Especially on the last floor where everything is blue, so you get a 2x boost by color as well.

    Anyway, I don't know if this will help anyone, but it was a free stone, which I appreciated.

    submitted by /u/FarwellRob
    [link] [comments]

    Beach veroah team for aa4 possible?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    I currently use beach beroah lead with lutina, mel, chidori and B. Cotton and was wondering if people think there is any way for a beach veroah team to beat AA4?

    submitted by /u/luaswolf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment