• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 23, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [Fanart/shitpost] god can't help you now

    Puzzle & Dragons [Fanart/shitpost] god can't help you now


    [Fanart/shitpost] god can't help you now

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    [JP] [News] Possible change to voice awakening: 10% increase to all stats

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    Reincarnated ra dragon will grant the leader bonus to your friends leader even if it isn't reincarnated.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if this is common knowledge so sorry if i'm stating the obvious.

    So after testing this out in endless I realised that the condition of having your whole team reincarnated doesnt take into account the friend lead.

    However, the friend lead still gets ra dragons leader bonus. So you can run him with akine (provided your subs are all god) for 3 770 3 or valentines Ideal for 4 396 4 plus shield and +2combo (provided your subs are also dragon/balanced)

    Ra dragon is god/dragon/balanced so he benefits from both these leaders. And most reincarnated monsters have 1 or more of these types so it seems like a nice alternative.

    I also started pairing up with a friend aten who has a void pierce latent and it's helped me clear a lot of content which I couldn't before.

    submitted by /u/Inky_musty
    [link] [comments]

    What the fuck Lucifer

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Roll all in key heroes sins dragon or save also for monster hunter?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Never rolled in monster hunter before but things look decent and its a 10 stone event where the rolls might be decent too. If for some reason MH shows up during the sins dragon event, should I save stones for that too or just roll all in for sins dragon? I have about 175 stones (excluding 5 stones used for box space). I know roll rates are low in key heroes and also the rolls are just really good.

    submitted by /u/lazidude999
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on BMyr as a budget pairing for Menuit/Menitte from upcoming Sin Dragons REM?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    I'm approaching 6 million MP each on both of my NA accounts so I was considering buying the recently buffed BMyr.

    What would you all think of pairing her with Menuit/Menitte from Sin Dragons and Key Heroes?

    BMyr x Menuit would be a 1/554.4/1 pairing with an 80% shield. It could also offer a solution (albeit possibly an awkward one when considering actives) for heart-cross leads to handle resolve floors. VDP + resolve would remain an issue, though.

    Credit for the idea goes to u w u on the PAD reddit Discord.

    submitted by /u/Tek70x7
    [link] [comments]

    LF beach veroah friends 343 138 435

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Looking for beach veroah freinds also run yugi, aljae, NY Reeche, and the occasional other lead

    submitted by /u/Scion_of_Shojx
    [link] [comments]

    Is the beach mettatron a good lead?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Got her as my 3rd pull, Should I level and evolve her for the 2x hp and 6x attack for gods, or should I just leave her and use her as a sub?

    submitted by /u/Nice_Direction_7202
    [link] [comments]

    How Can I Improve My Ranking?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Since this ranking dungeon is a fixed team, I decided to give it a go since I won't need to slap together a specific team for it. I've placed at 10.5% for now and I'd like to break through to the 3-10% tier. Each run, I consistently clear in 2 minutes and 10 seconds with an average of 6.5 combos, not counting Guan Yu's combo boost. Each floor I have a VDP and at least one TPA. How can I improve my score? Should I focus on clearing faster, increasing my average combos, or hitting more TPAs?

    submitted by /u/pedicarete
    [link] [comments]

    bro literally what LOL how is this possible all from rolls no trades

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    iOS14 support wya?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    has there been any updates about the support for it? Also why do other games / programs have no issues? Is there something in the games code thats unique?

    submitted by /u/zreamx
    [link] [comments]

    2 seconds over, but got all the rewards? Bug?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Damage buffs and attributes?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    So if an active skill says 2x attack for dark attribute does that mean if a light card with a dark sub attribute will get its light damage buffed as well? Or is only dark damage?

    submitted by /u/W3rodst
    [link] [comments]

    Herme speed farming team (full swipe)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Need help creating teams.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    My Fastest AA4 Clear Yet!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    LF Homura Gem - 310,908,380

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    I am looking for a homura gem to evo my Amaterasu. I have any color py or snow globe dragon to trade. Also can trade any killer latent.

    submitted by /u/mech_dude
    [link] [comments]

    [NA][News] Update Regarding Egg Drops on the Descended Time Attack[1]! Dungeon Banner (Compensation Imminent?)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Any reason to delay rolling in rank machine?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    Just hit level 800 and have the memorial egg machine in my mailbox. Is there any reason to wait to roll? Do Godfests change the lineup?

    submitted by /u/d1r7y_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    First Shura realm clear! Next onto shura with janky norza team with nero on it. These spinners are brutal though. Multiplayer clear (four images)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    [LF] Mitsuru skill card? (ID: 323 956 380)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Just trying to get one more skill-up card (No. 4404 Persona 3: The Empress) for Mitsuru; I have a Yu, Makoto Yuki, and Makoto Nijima card for trade.

    submitted by /u/HookerQueen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment