• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 10, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Please refrain from updating to Android 11 - it might or might not break the game until it is officially supported.

    Puzzle & Dragons Please refrain from updating to Android 11 - it might or might not break the game until it is officially supported.


    Please refrain from updating to Android 11 - it might or might not break the game until it is officially supported.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Brave souls updated to Android 11 please let us know if PAD works on your device.

    submitted by /u/fether
    [link] [comments]

    Can we appreciate mega eschamali for a second

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Not cause shes a triple 7c, or has double atk killers, but because how clear her leader skill is. I mean, 60% dmg reduction is kinda arbitrary but they could've said "reduces dmg by a lot" or "reduces dmg by a little bit more than half", but it's "reduces dmg by 60%". Why can't every other card be like this?

    And you know what, while writing this post, I just noticed her active "Dark orbs slightly more likey to appear..." God damn.

    submitted by /u/ninjafruit816
    [link] [comments]

    How to Multiplayer Persona in style ��(team comp at the end)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    [fan art] bring back heart cross meta you cowards

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    U/Bobbysterity I finished your user challenge. The Egyptian power Rangers had to Call in the Sun Ranger for the help! Had fun

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    I feel really really sad

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Unevolve exchange for esche?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Forgot to unevolve my eschamali when I had the chance... Now I'm sad. Any chance there will be an exchange or something?

    submitted by /u/steelcatfish
    [link] [comments]

    Inexperienced player team building help

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I started playing 2 godfests ago (I think) and I was initially just trying to learn on my own. Now I know I've been doing things sub-optimally, so I'd like to get some input before I start investing too heavily in the wrong direction.

    Up until recently I thought rainbow teams were normal but that doesn't seem to be the case. Basically what I'm trying to say is I'm a noob, so thank you in advance for your input!

    Inventory

    submitted by /u/Crappycupojoe
    [link] [comments]

    [JP][NEWS] Fate Collab Day 2 Teasers

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    Connection issues?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Anyone else having trouble connecting today? I can open the app, but just get a constant "Connecting..." spinner. I'm on iOS 13.7.

    submitted by /u/elmedico27
    [link] [comments]

    I just noticed he has a really good equip form, but I’ve also invested a super snow globe and enhanced awakened this card already, plus the jewel of creation isn’t an easily obtainable item for me. Is he worth getting as an equip or leave him alone for now?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Massive damage reduction team.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Good Super Revo Isis Subs?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Just asking in general what are some good super revo Isis subs? Might have missed some as I play on and off. I don't have many good water subs, but I have rainbow staples and pulled Makoto Yuki if those are sufficient.

    submitted by /u/UrAvgBudgetPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    After last nights update, along with Samurai God 2 revos...Mesopotamian Gods have their new uevos and buffs

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    [Event][NA] Gawain Descended 9/11-9/17 (DDF, SSG, Rainbow Medal for clears)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    I beat PAD. AMAAbout PAD.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    My Dante is lonely LF Remu friends FC 324,591,304

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Date Matsume good?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    So I just realized that Date Matsume's revo came out. Is it just me or is it fairly decent? x2 hp and x24 for one leader as long as they are revo or super revo? I know having those subs is a bit difficult but otherwise super easy activation with a fair amount of tankiness? Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/zcrazymonkys
    [link] [comments]

    Persona 3p 3 Swipe Ft. Lord Clang

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    Generally speaking, given the meta, and what cards are out there for NA how does nohime and Tachibana compare to inahime, nene, and Oiche?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    I just realized they are all from the same series. But nohime and Tachibana have different style actives compared to the other three which seem to provide A LOT of utility

    submitted by /u/W3rodst
    [link] [comments]

    [help] - AA4 Dante team

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    [help] - AA4 Dante team

    This is my current Dante team, full immunities from blinds, tape, cloud, jammer, bomb, etc. My question to you guys is who should get DM mystical elf inherit (I can't decide who), and can this team feasibly climb the AA4 mountain?

    Quick note: only latents I have on the team is full SBR on Dante...my available latents are a little sad aside from a few killers and dmg red+.

    Other notable cards I have that didn't make the cut (in case you guys think the team showed is lacking): Pixel Urd/Nakoruru (no Duval :( )

    This team is usually run asymmetrically with Remu for FUA damage and the shield.

    Final notes: I know I'm lacking in the VDP department/Unable to match orb mechanic/skillboost (kinda) areas, just wanted to know if bearing all that in mind if this team still works.

    Thanks in advance!

    https://preview.redd.it/yjrgltt4qdm51.jpg?width=750&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=88958f9e7d19213f73c1b97e3a42d953da9523b8

    submitted by /u/ethanconn234
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a few Norza friends and a BF (Rank 700, 316.831.490)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Hey all- I am looking for a few friends with Norza leads, and a best friend. (Rank 700, 316.831.490)

    submitted by /u/C654213
    [link] [comments]

    I have like 30 blank cards but the damn fairy won't drop!!! Anyone else having this issue?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    O how I wish videal had auto FUA

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    [LF] Dyer friends for Aten (332,511,347)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    other leads

    Aten is always up, please add me if you run dyer (or anyone else that needs an Aten friend)

    Thanks!

    332,511,347

    submitted by /u/GraylySquare224
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment