• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 9, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons I invested a lot into this meme team so I use it whenever I get the chance

    Puzzle & Dragons I invested a lot into this meme team so I use it whenever I get the chance


    I invested a lot into this meme team so I use it whenever I get the chance

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Please come back ����

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Testing out 3p memes in Persona. All hail King Mastering!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    [News] [JP] Fate/stay night collab rerun: New Evolutions

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    Costly, but I’m quite happy I was able to make all of them (plus an anubis alt lead)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    I'm so happy to get this from the Egyptian REM!!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    For people having a hard time with this boss fight, I hear children are weak against TV

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    What teams do you run when you want to enjoy the matching gamplay

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    I think playing a leader that gets damage based on the number of remaining orbs has been fun since each new round is a puzzle to solve without additional skyfalls. I only have Nicol Bolas, but it changes up my gameplay and helps me to enjoy matching when playing things I don't just swipe to clear.

    Do you have any favorites for the matching gameplay and leader ability. Why do you enjoy playing them?

    submitted by /u/dwillmer
    [link] [comments]

    Grandis confirmed op

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    I do believe it's been said 3p Persona collab isen't the best for farming headphones

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    It was said veroah int solo is better, but what about multiplayer, say a keade team?

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    PAD Island mask exchange

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Do you think Pad Island is coming next week monday? ideally, i'd be able to exchange a mask and complete A1 with my last egyptian god. the other ways i could get one (shura realm, rank 900) are probably out of reach in the 2 weeks we've got.

    submitted by /u/Sushi2212
    [link] [comments]

    [331 468 376] LF Dante with 4+ SDR latents (any equip is fine)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    I have Remu with Rathalos equip on slot one and Aljae spot 2. BF is usually B&J

    submitted by /u/hkl163
    [link] [comments]

    Worth SRevo’ing only Horus ?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    The TPAs are definitely useful in ranking dungeons. For all of you guys that only have one did you evolve it to pick up the five stones from the current arena event?

    submitted by /u/House_Junkie
    [link] [comments]

    [Misc] Trying the game again after a ~4 year break

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    played heavily back from release up until about 2015 or so. Decided to come back, but find myself completely lost at what to do now or what to tackle first (other than the Sonia story which I did run through quickly to refresh my memory). Also have lost most of my friends, which makes it hard to use my current teams for any content :(. Any advice on where to start for dungeons, current meta teams, etc.?

    submitted by /u/Vataro
    [link] [comments]

    How to deal with various menoa

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Running Dante x remu and continually get stymied by g/w because of orb lock and g/g because of absorb.

    G/r seems easiest. Dark is ok if Dante is up to clear awoken bind. Blue is damage race.

    How does everyone else deal?

    submitted by /u/esnono
    [link] [comments]

    What monsters are currently worth farming for?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    I've recently come back from a long break and I'm wondering what monsters are currently worth farming for/are there still monsters worth farming for or is everything currently REM?

    submitted by /u/catload5
    [link] [comments]

    Best place to get Qilin Dragon?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Haven't been playing so much recently, where's the best Arena for it to show up? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/GreenTriangler
    [link] [comments]

    [shitpost] farmable swipe clear for egypt challenge and whaledor 3.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    My beginners tips

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Ive noticed a lot of people making posts like this, so here goes: I have been playing pad pretty much since its release, so I think I got a thing or two for the newbies.

    1. Look for basic combos, but don't go out of the way to make just a three orb combo. skyfall will often result in little L shapes, which can be switched around to make an easy combo.
    2. Do the story mode. while it is pretty cheesy, every episode you complete is one magic stone, while beating the whole chapter gives you 100 extra stones. This can be a good way to grind for early stones.
    3. Save your magic stones for the event machines. While the REM does give you an automatically super rare monster, it will often either give you an only decent five star monster, or just high tier evo mats. If you want the really good monsters, (8 stars or higher) you will be better waiting for the event dungeons.
    4. Don't be afraid to use the skills. Those skills don't cost money, they are there for you to use to your hearts content! However, make sure to only use them when you really need them, since they often take at least 7 turns to charge up.
    5. Always check the evo tree before upgrading a monster. If you just go around evolving whatever monsters you can, you will often result in some subpar monster while wasting your mats.
    6. DO NOT USE MAGIC STONE GENERATORS. You have probably noticed by now that if you want to get the good stuff, you need to have a ton of magic stones, and might be tempted to use a free magic stone generator. However, if you are like me, you were probably told to never give out your personal info online. Websites like this are the reason why. They ask for your name, address, phone number, and all sorts of sensitive information that can easily result in someone looking for you or hacking you. Here's the worst part: They aren't even free. While it is certainly a better unit price than the in game purchases, It still requires you to spend at least 100 bucks. And then they don't even work! If you really want the magic stones that badly, just buy the ones in game: it's more pricey, but a lot safer.

    -Hope this helps. Let me know if there is anything I missed ( ͡° ͜Ê– ͡°)

    submitted by /u/realisticdarknessman
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beaten AA2

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    It was a battle of endurance against yomidra, but...AA4 clear

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Leaders for summer I&I and fairy dancer, elsha

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Anybody use either of these in a team? On paper they have two valuable actives with good awakenings but I am struggling to find a team for them.

    Anyone have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/throwawayiquit
    [link] [comments]

    me_irl

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    My first clear of A6, now I need to tackle AA4

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Anyone know how to beat this?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment