• Breaking News

    Friday, September 11, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [Video] Gawain Descended! Another Annoying Dungeon

    Puzzle & Dragons [Video] Gawain Descended! Another Annoying Dungeon


    [Video] Gawain Descended! Another Annoying Dungeon

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    1000 days on the US server! Playing since March 2014. Really enjoyed the happy days on the EU server and I‘m glad I can continue my experience with PAD US.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    My guide to how to Swap Shura with Shige

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    1 turn cd monsters

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    The only one I know of/have is tardis, are there any more? I want to use my SR Anubis and was wondering if there are any other options.

    submitted by /u/AccountOfUnspeakble
    [link] [comments]

    [Gawain Descended] Before y'all freak out over some hidden mechanic like I did...

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Ignis on floor 2 has a shield of 2 billion... So it's not that you messed up your VDP and your cute lil Remu missed her chance to shine... twice. Just fyi because I was SO confused before I looked it up.

    submitted by /u/OreoNoms
    [link] [comments]

    Value of GFEs as a collective

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    To preface, what I'm about to say does not apply to everyone. Usage and value of gfes differs among players and not everyone think of dupe gfes the same way. If you're someone who never trade or sell and keep all your monsters till end of time, then just want to say the following isnt directed at you guys and you can safely ignore the rest

    However, I am sure a segment of player base here roll godfests with the idea of "even if I dont get my chase card X, at least I got Y gfe that I can use later to trade for something." This is something that was even mentioned in the recent thread on the JP 5 stone godfest with 20% gfe rate. But with the new fate rerun I think it's gotten to the point where one has to wonder that idea still holds value.

    The issue with the fate rerun is that sakura is the orb skin card sold for the 15 stone pack. This used to be a position for a niche card with some but not a lot or practical value and one of the less popular characters. But sakura is clearly not that. Even if you dont know or care about Fate, you can go look at pad official twitter and quickly see she is easily the most discussed and wanted card for the entire rerun. Yet gungho is saying they would rather price her at around 15 usd rather than 5 gfes that a normal 6MS collab diamond fetch. This means that from a business standpoint, gungho believes that selling sakura for $15 will make them more money than 5 6* gfes. Which is worth even conservatively as probably 100 stones at least.

    Obviously the way pad works has always been to mostly minimize old stuff. We saw it with 5* gfes or even some of the 6* gfes of the past. We saw it with monster points. We are seeing it now with rainbow medals. And with recent collab card values becoming lower and lower, and top of the meta revolving around untradable monsters, I think players rolling sgf should start thinking if you value gfes as a collective the same way as in the past

    submitted by /u/bauboish
    [link] [comments]

    Got him from my first godfest pull, how good?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Does any one know how the randomness of PAD rolling works?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    I'm currently working on a PAD "rolling" simulator app in Unity where you can enter the rates of which you can roll a monster. I currently have it just generating a random float and if that float is below a certain percentage of the monsters on the list, you get that monster. Here's an example: I enter M1 with 33% chance, M2 with 33% chance, and M3 with 33% chance in that order. The list would be M1, M2, M3. Now if you "roll," and it generates 27.331. That would mean you get M1. Let's say you roll again and get 55.173. You would get M2 because 33 + 33 = 66 and 55.173 is below 66 and above 33. It technically is random but I'm afraid that if you put too many good monsters next to each other that there would be some sort of bias. Should I maybe sort the list alphabetically or by percentage like the smaller percents go at the top of the list similar to PAD's list? Maybe I could even randomize the list each time the user rolls to make it truly random. Any ideas would be really appreciated!!! I can't post the app on the play store because I'm using some assets from the actual game. I decided to make it because it was just a fun project to make.

    TLDR: I'm making an app (just for fun) and was wondering how I should sort the list of monsters that are entered to make the randomness as similar to PAD.

    Edit: OMG thanks for the awards xD

    submitted by /u/chablo11
    [link] [comments]

    [News] [JP] Fate Rerun Full Details

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    Gawain LVajra x Amelia

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Newish player looking for help with team comp (esp for 3p Persona)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    LF Senri's Gem, will trade any of these gems in the picture ID: 375770388

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Five Down, One More To Go... (Suggestions for improvements for A6/AA welcome)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    LF Norza friends with SB assist (ID: 356 746 406)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Whaledors importance?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    I have about 8 Whaledor. Is there any reason to have that many and what's the benefit to them?

    submitted by /u/RealJVenom
    [link] [comments]

    Let's talk Aljae

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    So i made a thread a while back complaining she has no use and its typical i have 2 of her when i feel she is lacking.

    A lot of people came to her defence saying she can clear AA4 etc - but i've seen no evidence of this on here or youtube? What are the builds for such a team?

    I just feel like for such an 'exclusive' roll she has offered nothing to me except really poor health and an awkward active skill that can land you being killed if used when low on health.

    submitted by /u/kelleheruk
    [link] [comments]

    Daily dungeon invade rates?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    I have been fishing out of the Friday myth level for evo mats and probably out of 20 or so maybe 30 at the outside runs over the last two weeks I have had 3 pixel invades.

    Is this 10% or so lucky? And then the big question is the rate boosted or simply improved as Pixel evos are newish, or is the rates for ancient mask and diamond trifruit similar and under this half stam event, a pretty efficient manner of acquisition especially coop style?

    submitted by /u/Revelate_
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone cleared this dungeon? What team do you guys use? I have tried it but always failed.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Are my rolls any good this godfest?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Team Assist and Latent help

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    Is dmeta worth mega evo-ing with my box? Or leave her on the back burner until my dark box is more developed?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    [Team] Back after a ~4 year break - any advice on what to focus on for current content/teams?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    I posted a couple days ago but was having trouble uploading my box, so people weren't able to give tailored advice (thanks to /u/shadyfigure, /u/blinkycosmocat, and /u/Revelate_ for trying though). I finally got that figured out, so here is what I'm currently working with as well as the teams I was running before I stopped playing: https://imgur.com/a/lheDsxr

    edit: box just sorted by Fav instead of the weird +/Fav sorting above: https://imgur.com/a/mdkiCNb

    In general I've just been running some random lower stuff that is "new" to build up some more stones, but I'm not sure what to focus on or what event to use my stones on. I've seen people mention Sin dragons but not sure what they are... any advice on where to focus my efforts both for maps as well as upcoming godfests, etc. would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Vataro
    [link] [comments]

    High ATK x Leaders (19+)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    While ignoring their own personal multiplier (7c, 10c, L-shape, TPA, VDP, Killers) what are some of the highest ATK multiplying leaders? Preferably ones that can be utilized repeatedly and aren't reliant on a full board orb change (i.e. Highren, Saline, etc).

    ATK x100 - Flame Pillar God of the Scorching Sun, Amen with exactly 7 combos and 3 orbs or less left on the board

    ATK x40 - SuRe Anubis with 12 combos and a skill used

    ATK x36 - SuRe Raphael with 4 Att. and 5 or less orbs left on the board.

    ATK x25 - Revo Okuninushi with 10 combos and Dk/Dk

    ATK x24 - Reincarnated Shirou Emiya (jp) with 10 combos and for Fire Att. only

    ATK x22 - Full Hollow, Ichigo Kurosaki with all Att.+Hearts combo

    ATK x22 - Domain-Protecting Dragon Centurion, Reeta with 6 or less orbs left on the board.

    ATK x22 - Reginleif, Bearer of the Slain (Dark Color) with 4 Att. (incl. Ht/Ps/LPsn/Jm/Bm) and for Attacker/Devil type only

    ATK x21 - Twinkling Night Dragon Samurai, Touya with HP pool halved and for Lt/Dk Att. only

    ATK x20 - Curse Inclined Dragon Caller, Ideal with 12 combos

    What are some other ones that are high multipliers?

    submitted by /u/nalgaeryn
    [link] [comments]

    LF Dante Friends: ID 376,651,470

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    New player here who was lucky enough to recently roll a Remu. I heard that the best pairing to go with her is Dante but I can barely find anyone running him as a lead, so I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to help me out and request me if they have him as their current lead, even though mines is not the best atm ^

    submitted by /u/SidSadSomeone
    [link] [comments]

    [Video] Gawain Descended! (1 turn Boss Clear)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment