• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [RNG] Got enough +Points for super awakenings on 8 revo monsters

    Puzzle & Dragons [RNG] Got enough +Points for super awakenings on 8 revo monsters


    [RNG] Got enough +Points for super awakenings on 8 revo monsters

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Only way I could have won this girl challenge would have been to have Xin Hua to pop. RIP.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Spent 200+ stones for Duval. Please laugh at my misfortune.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    [LF] Just beat Carnage. Added 70 friend slots for any leads but Remu or Dante would be cool. 337 721 354

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Any leader is cool. Mostly trying to fill my friend list. I've added a lot from Reddit before so I doubt I'll get as many this time around.

    I mostly lead with Remu, Videal and GH tsuk.

    submitted by /u/playerkei
    [link] [comments]

    [NA][Event] 10 Magic Stones! Super Godfest! Featuring Nelle, Remu, Grandis, Aljae, and More! Duration: 8/31 (Mon) 12:00 AM - 9/6 (Sun) 11:59 PM (UTC-8)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    I’ve rolled 5 lampeids in a row and before that I rolled 4 lisheillas in a row AMA

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    [PSA] Touya + Shivnia is better than Shivnia + Shivnia for TA2

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Help Building Modern Team

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    I just started playing PAD again and I see that a lot has changed. I would really appreciate some guidance in determining how to build a team out of what I have.

    I do enjoy making a lot of combos, and I have Okuninushi which I think I want to evolve into the Reincarnated form and use as a leader.

    Right now I am mostly using my Miko Goddess of Protection, Kushinadahime, but I have a second Kush I could evolve into the Reincarnated form. I'm not sure how I feel about no skyfall orbs, but I've been reading some stuff indicating that controlling drops can be helpful (although I'm not sure why that is).

    Anyway, please take a look and tell me what I should be evolving as leaders or as subs, and what would only be good for an assist.

    I've uploaded some screenshots of my Monster Box here:

    1000+ Monster Points

    Devils / Gods / Dragons / Physical

    [It's unfortunate that there isn't an app like PADHerder anymore.]

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/nalgaeryn
    [link] [comments]

    Illusory World Remu X Dante primer.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    I made a guide for a few friends of mine to help them Clear Illusory world. I thought i would share it here.

    Please note that this guide is for a set team of Remu/polowne/duval/grandis/amaterasu/dante.

    Also I have not figured out a way to kill the green version of Menoa. So this guide will only help u achieve a 80% clear rate.

    illusory world primer

    submitted by /u/advilnight
    [link] [comments]

    Obligatory Last Minute Amen and Plessie Destroying Descend Boss Post (Pvalk Plessie Bean One Ping)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    4 misatos and 4 pnumas in a row, 5 misatos and 7 pnumas in total now. Whyyyyy

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    HELL YEAH LETS GOOOOOO

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    [PSA][NA] Reincarnated Aten can be traded in for regular Aten in the monster exchange now until Sept 2

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Just saw this in monster exchange... If you have a revo Aten collecting dust right now you can trade him in to get base form Aten, which you can use for pixel or MA Aten

    submitted by /u/fpcoffee
    [link] [comments]

    So rolled grigory yesterday. This is my team. No duval. Been playing 3p Painting w/ this and clearing. But idk what my kill board would look like. Is grandma my damage dealer? Do I VDP? It’s hard to get a good enough board to VDP still get 7combos and TPA

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Sigh, lost another one...

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    LF Remu friends 367,219,377

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    ALL Attribute Cards? (Okuninushi)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    I have questions about Okuninushi's leader skill.

    Spirit of the National Founder

    • ATK x4 at 6 combos. ATK x1.5 for each additional combo, up to ATK x10 at 10 combos.
    • All attribute cards ATK x2.5, 25% all damage reduction when attacking with Dark and Dark combos at the same time.

    Does the "All attribute cards" just a weird phrasing because normally a colour would go there instead of the word "all"?

    Also, in order to trigger the second part, is it required to (a) make a dark combo, and (b) have a dark monster on your team that attacks? Does it need to be primary dark or can the sub colour be dark?

    And do the multiplier add or multiple - topping at 12.5x or 25x?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/nalgaeryn
    [link] [comments]

    Finally cleared AA3

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    PSI? What's that?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    [LF] Looking for Myr-Rei friends. I also lead with Deena, Fagan Rai, Grigory, and other hot garbage. Switch leads a lot. FC: [398,704,316]

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    Pixel skin

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    How do you get it?

    submitted by /u/OmarsDamnSpoon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment