• Breaking News

    Monday, August 3, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [Fanart] Gureon because he's my favorite key hero and I love him

    Puzzle & Dragons [Fanart] Gureon because he's my favorite key hero and I love him


    [Fanart] Gureon because he's my favorite key hero and I love him

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    What are your teams for the + Point Challenge?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Stage 1 wasn't too bad, I just blindly went in with my Aljae subs. Blind resist and TE overwrite definitely useful.

    I tried Stage 2 twice but I'm terrible at managing HP. I had LuBu, VNey, MA Dkali, Indra.

    Haven't attempted Stage 3 yet.

    submitted by /u/TuhTuhTony
    [link] [comments]

    Who Gotham truly fears

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    The greediest 3PA2 clear

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    Most efficient way to farm events/collabs?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    If the goal is ticket/medal farming, what is the best way to farm?

    • 2 player mythical (with half stam)
    • 3 player mythical (when it is available)
    • solo int with dual veroah and a saline sub for a total of 4 dungeon boosts
    • something else entirely

    If the goal is ticket/medal AND boss drop (ie Durandalf) farming, what is the best way to farm?

    Thanks in advance for the help!

    submitted by /u/thedatabase7
    [link] [comments]

    [Video] +Points Challenge Level 3 (Fixed Leader & Helper)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Relic REM Are you rolling?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Sooo.. im hearing this is a great machine to roll in. Any particular reason why? I do know duval and powlone are great dante/remu subs but other than that, what are the main reasons why YOU'RE rolling? Me personally, need equips. Where the the best equipment from?

    submitted by /u/JevinNguyen
    [link] [comments]

    Returning PAD player, not sure what to do first

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    I've seen a lot of similar posts, but none that address current meta. I'm a returning player from 2012. My last teams I was running were Satan, Kirin, and Anubis. I just finished Odin and Red Sonia story quests, but not sure what to do now with all the new mechanics and tier list. All I know is to hold on to my gems for next god fest lol.

    Any recommendations on teams, which dungeons to focus on, which monsters to acquire/build and evolve, or any other area of focus i'm missing would be greatly appreciated.

    Monster Box: https://imgur.com/a/TVFGdC4

    submitted by /u/badmckinney
    [link] [comments]

    FYI for August C10

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    Time set leader skills take precedence over the 5 second time. I specifically ran yugi/V. Makes it a tad easier time wise.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/Foijer
    [link] [comments]

    What 7x6 deterrents are in Shura/Alt. Shura?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Is it about the same as AA4 or worse?

    submitted by /u/samurai_snail
    [link] [comments]

    New Player Introductions! [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    New to Puzzle & Dragons or new to Reddit? Welcome! Drop in to say Hi.

    Don't have a reddit account? Sign up and then Subscribe to our subreddit.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else using a spreadsheet to track AA4 Latents?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Please GH, add a filter for latents, or AA4 latents at least D:

    submitted by /u/fpcoffee
    [link] [comments]

    PAD Pass

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    Is today's dungeon not showing up for anyone else? My subscription just auto renewed itself and my dungeon isn't showing up. I've restarted the games a few times just to make sure

    submitted by /u/xX_Cell_Games_Xx
    [link] [comments]

    So when a descended boss drops does anyone know the % of which drop you'll get (base or gem)?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Is there any early game progression guide? I feel like I am just randomly doing things.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Stuff like some early game goals that would help me progress, like unlock that, farm this, then get that monster, then make team for that dungeon etc etc.

    I searched searched around but most of the guides are quite old. Maybe they still hold up, I can't tell.

    submitted by /u/Poo_C
    [link] [comments]

    The prize of my sin dragons 10 free rolls ^^!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    What do you do when you have the itch to yolo pull

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    I'm trying to be diligent and save for Relics but that 8 stone SGF is calling to me. And I've only gone 2/3 (1 gronia, 1 fasha)

    tell me your ways

    submitted by /u/alohabrohah
    [link] [comments]

    PAD pass dungeon 3/8

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    Hi guys, anybody else missing the dungeon today? Restarted the app but nothing there..

    submitted by /u/kelleheruk
    [link] [comments]

    I Have a Senri gem for trade. Looking for Brahma or Raziel gem. 317, 698, 278

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Sup guys I was wondering if yall could help me build a good team for Dante. The last few pictures linked are some of my teams that I use with him. My best subs for Dante that I have that I can think of off the top of my head are probably suou, red cotton, sara, ronia, srevo amaterasu, mega awoken il

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    LF Anna and Rehven friends, 364,783,239

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    [Team]Team suggestions? Returning after 4 years. Pretty lost. Lost my old account.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment