• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [PSA] Weekly Reminders (8/2 - 8/8)

    Puzzle & Dragons [PSA] Weekly Reminders (8/2 - 8/8)


    [PSA] Weekly Reminders (8/2 - 8/8)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Here are your weekly reminders for events ending soon, or special events throughout the week.

    https://discordapp.com/channels/243014364129525760/354156013517275138/739482650342981672

    Ending today:

    📷 Today is the last day for the 8 Stone Super Godfest! Make sure you've rolled to your heart's content and cleared the Skill Leveling for for the free stone.

    *Even if you didn't roll, don't forget to check your box (especially the 100 SGF we recently got) to see if there are cards you can use the skill up dungeon for.

    📷 Ganesha's Treasure Trove ends today! Make sure you've farmed the medals for the free evo gems / SDRs!

    📷 Ranking Dungeon ends today! Make sure you've at least cleared it for the stone, and make sure a crown is safe!

    📷 General S-ranks! Wood Warchief Dragon/Wood Cat Dragon/Wood & Dark Dog Dragons end today.

    📷 4x exp in Machine Descended dungeons end today, if you planned on running some of that.

    *Special Highlights:

    📷 0 Stam Extreme King Metal Dragon - Make sure to at least run this once for the stone! *Check your "LTD" schedule to see when it's available for you.

    - Credit to "Aelita#7313" (u/Nainil) on the Puzzle and Dragons Community Discord server. Please reach out to him or myself with corrections or suggestions.

    *Denotes additions by me

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    I recently got her from the witch godfest

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    It's nearly the end of the tournament. Gung-ho promised 5x magic stones. I mean, they HAVE to follow up with that promise, right? ;)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    Pulled her from the pad pass yesterday, anyone know what specific uses she has?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    I've been playing for a few months now, rate my team!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    Who is a better pairing for Fasca?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Rolled a fasca and if we get MHA, is All Might or is Mirio Togata better? All Might doesnt have auto but has a shorter cooldown. Togata has auto fua but takes 22 turns to be up even though is leader skill stays the same. Thoughts? Thanks

    submitted by /u/jacobiscool09
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Vidar Gem, Hanuman Gem - ID 376 756 245

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    I'm in dire need of these two gems in order to SRevo Thor and Indra. Please let me know what you need and I'll try my best to accommodate accordingly. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Chaosbass
    [link] [comments]

    [Looking For]senri gem 386,234,392

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    If anyone wants a Eris gem and has a Senri gem, I would be super grateful. I really need one to evolve my amateratsu. My ID is 386,234,392

    submitted by /u/subzero4321
    [link] [comments]

    LF Dyer friends! 391 187 354

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Improve my Menoa x Aljae team

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I currently run a Menoa rainbow team for most content, pairing with a best Friend Aljae but I feel like it's a bit weak overall. I built it in order to have a lot of anti things but had to sacrifice SB a bit, fire power and orb move time. I run Sun Quan for his anti blind and put a poison surge latent on him but he doesn't bring much SB nor fire power. I run MA Aten because he's considered beast but I honestly don't get why, again poor SB and orb time issue, maybe not that interesting if I don't plan to enter long run dungeons like AA4. My goal is to tackle the intermediate difficulty annihilation stages. Atm I can handle a quarter of them, roughly. I'm still pretty new at pad.

    I thought about SRIndra but materials needed are a bit out if my reach.

    I plan to Roll like crazy during upcoming sacred relic rem to get better subs. Is it a good Idea ? What rem should I be waiting for ?

    Box and team : Menoa team https://imgur.com/a/loX16ht

    Thanks for your help.

    submitted by /u/orgabool
    [link] [comments]

    Finally Beat it!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Best farmable, MP store, or medal exchange monsters for Raziel x Aljae team for A5?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    Following up on my previous question, I'm planning to put together a team comprised completely of farmable, MP store, or medal exchange monsters for a Raziel x Aljae team for A5.

    So far, I have Raziel as lead, Qilin for Fujin active, OdinDra for awoken bind clear, and Revo RaDra for damage output and countering movement time debuffs.

    For my A4 NoREM clear, I ran Hana Asakura (the widget exchange monster from Shaman King) and his unmatchable orb clear proved helpful; however, I'm considering purchasing Red RagDra or Dark RaDra to replace him for my A5 clear.

    I'm also considering LBastet as a base then throwing on an equip with a useful active.

    RRagDra has the benefit of orb unlock (which is important because I'm not finding any farmable equips with L-unlock), but DRaDra doesn't have any elemental disadvantages and has 2 turns of haste. DRaDra has the added bonus of pairing with Lucia from DMC collab (though that's a minor point since I have other, stronger rainbow teams at the ready).

    There seems to be several solid choices for the last sub slot, so I'm interested to read input from other PAD players, especially those who have tackled endgame content with non-REM monsters.

    TL;DR: Which farmable, MP store, or medal exchange monster should complete my Raziel x Aljae team for A5?

    submitted by /u/Tek70x7
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Alice Friends for Fasca Team! 399,548,245

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Pulled Fasca last night after a very long break, and now that I've set up a team, I could really use some Alice friends, if anyone would be kind enough to oblige!
    My first slot is Fasca, second is Yamamoto!

    submitted by /u/doctordoomposting
    [link] [comments]

    Hey tell me what y'all think of my main JP teams

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    LF need some dante friends for devil triggering 324,591,304

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    [shitpost] nice

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    [Team] Green Sonia Fios for A4/AA1+

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Looking for a bit of team building advice.

    Can currently farm A1-A3 consistently but never really got around to getting weapon equips to help my team out (coming back from a hiatus)

    My current team is:

    Fios/Fios/Gney/Gney/Cotton (can replace a Gney with another Fios)

    Currently thinking of running Rathian equip on a Gsonia, have Fujin on a Ney. Not too sure what other good choices are for this team / if I'll need a spike.

    As a side note, a lot of older posts say Ragnorak/Odindra are good subs- wondering if it's worth the investment.

    Added monster box: https://imgur.com/a/jGks1IC

    submitted by /u/snarkpupps
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Alice w/ Magic Lin assist for ranking. 324,862,236 Leroyy@PGF

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    Will be running SRAnubis for the ranking, normally using Anna, Alice, Dante.

    submitted by /u/tamtong
    [link] [comments]

    If you're looking for a fun new team, this one is pretty fun and it can get the job done too.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    [LF] Beleth Gem (372.924.458)...rate my team?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    LF: Fire Ney friends. ID is 336,459,424

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    [Team Building Help] Looking for help to improve my Norza team but will take any alternate team suggestions that will help in AA!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    How’s my team?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Pulled these in the last godfest and it's been working out really well for me. If anyone can suggest me any other monster which can help out my team it will be much appreciated! current team add me if you'd like 384452267

    submitted by /u/eggxcellentz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment