• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Thought I’d roll once and... yep thats about right

    Puzzle & Dragons Thought I’d roll once and... yep thats about right


    Thought I’d roll once and... yep thats about right

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    [Misc] Free Qilin gems until I run out, post your id

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Free qilin gems for anyone, post your ID and put up any trade for it and I'll add + trade some until I'm out of stock

    EDIT- prob going to have to limit to 2 per person so that more people get a chance to get them lol

    submitted by /u/timgodfang
    [link] [comments]

    "Ah what the heck, I'll roll in the SGF once."

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    I know Ronove is an old lead but does anyone have a team comp for him?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    The most fun I had playing this game was heart cross meta and he was my favorite lead... I only play this game casually now so it be fun to have a round with him again :)

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/Nickanger
    [link] [comments]

    How Did Brahma Kill Me?!?!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Just died to a Brahma pre-empt in AA4 using a Yomi x Norza team. The prior board I killed Nobunaga with a water VDP plus a 5 heart match, so I entered the Brahma board with full HP (83,000), and a 51% shield. Then Brahma hits me with a pre-empt kill shot. I was so stunned I didnt see the exact damage amount or the name of the kill shot. I thought the max pre-empt hit he could do was 99% of current HP right? Beat this dungeon over 100 times and never had that happen before. Neither PADX or Dadguide has any mention of this hit. WTF?!?!

    submitted by /u/CopperBlue17
    [link] [comments]

    SR Horus vs SR Venus

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    They have essentially the same skill, but Horus has a 2turn CD while Venus has 3 turn..

    Does anyone know why this is the case and if there are other monsters with the same issue?

    submitted by /u/hkl163
    [link] [comments]

    DMC Medals

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Which dungeon is the best to grind for the Devil May Cry event medals? I need four gold medals to get the diamond dragon fruit.

    submitted by /u/waffflemeister
    [link] [comments]

    What’s Next for NA?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    We are at that time again. It's looking like Draconic Orchestra, but we are also due a reset and 900 rank machine. What do you folks think?

    submitted by /u/tonyadpx
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat this crap! Woooo.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Getting back into pad after a couple year break. I beat the first chapter of the story and with my stones I rolled this. I'd say pretty lucky!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    [Lf active friends and have BF available. B&J aljae dante and VIdeal main leads with cloud Veroah and Giga for farming. 380,746,362

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Active trader and play a lot. Had some pretty insane luck and am getting back into playing but my friends list is dead adding everyone

    submitted by /u/vengence12
    [link] [comments]

    Izuku and the Katsucore clear AA1

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Looking to Improve my Dante team need advice

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    [JP][News] MHA buff results. All Might and Shigaraki win

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Trying to clear qilin quest duengon, but not enough damage to beat boss

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    No Current Guides?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Are there any current or updated team building guides? All the ones I see are several years old. My monster box is pretty solid, but it seems like every dungeon has a niche that needs a very specific team or you'll never clear them. I can clear Mythicals but Legend Plus and Mythical Plus seem beyond me for now. Figured I'd ask more knowledgable players than me

    Thanks in advance, love you all

    submitted by /u/YourDreamsWillTell
    [link] [comments]

    Recently pulled Xmas Saline. What can I do with her?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    I'm kind of an old player and heard that the current meta is transforming stuff. I pulled Fasca from the guaranteed 7* and that's what I've been partying it with. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/BluePotato12345
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to game, thoughts on my team thus far?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Dmc motorhome worth?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Should I farm for this equip?

    submitted by /u/JevinNguyen
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Norza A6/AA4

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Pad Box

    Would really love some help...

    Here's what I'm using so far... norza team I've got Yuri and Yomi.... have to use friend Norza.

    Read the guides and watched videos...spent 30M moving inherits and trying the dungeon with different configs, but I'm not doing something right.

    I somehow passed the challenge last week with Yugi...so I though I'd have an easier time with Vergil.

    MAYBE I'M BETTER OFF WITH DANTE ONCE REMU COMES LOL.

    submitted by /u/svoc
    [link] [comments]

    Are any of the Descended boss cards/farmables worth keeping/skilling up or get rid of them all?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Question in title. They are building up out of control in my box.

    submitted by /u/Irregularoreo
    [link] [comments]

    [misc] Returning player looking to start over, have some questions

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Hey,

    I stopped playing back in 2013-2014, so needless to say I have no idea what's going on in the game now. I read the intro guide on the side panel but I have some questions. What are some good starting rolls I should be looking for? Is that 100 pull event over? Back when I played I used a Ra/Horus team. Is there anything similar to that that's viable now?

    Thanks, looking to get back into it!

    submitted by /u/DeepSlime
    [link] [comments]

    Extra slot tams

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Are the newish extra slot tamadras worth 2 rainbow medals? I say no, but I'd love others' opinions.

    submitted by /u/Wickedspikes
    [link] [comments]

    Is this monster able to clear TA2? Their stats are horrible (2890 ATK when lvl 110 +297) but I have 2 of them and they have a short 4 CD.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Anyone know the next time this event pops up for me to grab Mom-deal? Been saving rainbow medals for awhile.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment