• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 22, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [JP][NEWS] Persona Collab Renewal Details!

    Puzzle & Dragons [JP][NEWS] Persona Collab Renewal Details!


    [JP][NEWS] Persona Collab Renewal Details!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Why? For the glory Tamadra, of course!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Got my mom into the game not too long ago, told her to roll and seeing her luck makes me wish I never told her about the game...

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    [DadGuide] Persona Renewal Datamined

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    I just cleared A6 for my first time ever with my favorite team T.T

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Dante Team Amaterasu vs Cardinal

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    I noticed that most Dante teams want Ama for her healing since I do not own one I started to look into potential replacements and I came across Cardinal. What do you all think about this card and why is it not preferred?

    submitted by /u/LOZLINK
    [link] [comments]

    Qilin Dragon?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Is there currently a way to farm Qilin Dragons or the gems? Looking on padx says they can invade Alt 3 hands of fate + regular 3 hands of fate but looks like its only during events?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/luker161
    [link] [comments]

    [JP] Looking for Nero friends 303 503 126

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Rolled Izuki Midoriya but can't find anyone with Nero :(

    I also keep Norma in slot 1, and also use V and Vergil. Will mainly be using Izuki (or is it Deku?). I have a BF selection and would be willing to use that to have a Nero friend :)

    submitted by /u/hafersvideo
    [link] [comments]

    Hey i wanted to restart PAD and i was wondering if this reroll is worth it. I dont really know the good monsters anymore so any help would really be appreciated!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    [LF] Mostly Xmas Saline. Aljae, Hiyori, and V would also be great. 371.244.445.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    AA4 Stall floors

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Hey everyone. Clearly AA4 has a lot of mechanics that can easily defeat you if you don't know the floors. Could someone please let me know what floors/spawns I can actually stall on and for how long? I think it would be really helpful for myself and others who are struggling with the dungeon.

    submitted by /u/KTO-Potato
    [link] [comments]

    Not looking forward to grinding this dungeon, but finally cleared aa4

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Returning player on new account need help with a team

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    There should be an option where you could decide what sfx should be played when moving an orb

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    I am tired of playing Don-chan for his Leader skill. (LS is Turning Orb sound effects to Taiko Drumming) Choosing a sfx for moving orbs should be like choosing an orb skin. Orb skins are really boring and predictable (orb skins have the same template), while noises are a lot more engaging.

    submitted by /u/Zerprent
    [link] [comments]

    Since yamap made me run A1 again, I may as well try some other teams builds

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    [Team] VIdeal team building?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    I just rolled VIdeal in the recent godfest machine, and I was wondering how I should build my team for the arenas? I've beaten up to A2 with DMeta, but I admittedly haven't tried very hard to progress; I've mostly been logging in to claim rewards and farming collabs once in a while.

    Right now I was thinking of:

    VIdeal / Akine / OdinDra / Veroah / Hao

    and I can inherit a Fujin on top of one of them to cover absorbs, but I'm pretty sure this isn't ideal for what I have.

    For reference, here are all my Dragon/Balance units: https://imgur.com/a/D5wYB6Q

    And the rest of my box: https://imgur.com/a/F2w7M8q

    submitted by /u/Icrean
    [link] [comments]

    I am a new player and i need help with a team. Also another question, how do i claim things from my gift box, or are they more like missions?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Dragonic Orchestra Buffs Live

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    I guess that was the data download

    submitted by /u/oogiebehr7
    [link] [comments]

    What does the “Change Helper” button in the upper right hand corner do?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    LF Orpharion Legs. ID 351,959,450

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Title says it all. I have dupe hands and a base to trade. I've never had either leg so can't initiate trade. Plenty of friend slots open as well for anyone who needs Shinji, Norza, Aljae, etc. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/psldad81
    [link] [comments]

    LF Grigory Friends. ID: 365120317.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Don't really care what you have on him. I'm NY Reeche main with Dante up as well.

    submitted by /u/In_surrection
    [link] [comments]

    Alright I have every orb skin except this where do I get?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    NoREM A4 clear with Raziel x Aljae team

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    NoREM A4 clear with Raziel x Aljae team

    I cleared A4 with a NoREM team tonight. If memory serves, this is my first ever NoREM arena clear. It's a far cry from AA2, but I figured this was as good a place to start as any.

    Raziel x Aljae BFF

    Team was:

    Raziel (VDP SA, no latents) ! Amakozumi

    Qilin (L-shield SA, no latents)

    OdinDra (HP>80% SA, 6 SDR)

    Hana Asakura (god killer SA, no latents) ! Rikuu equip

    Revo RaDra (7c SA, 2 SDR and 2 machine killers) ! Rikuu equip

    Friend Aljae had 2 SDR, 2 god killers, and a light Shelling Ford equip assist.

    Badge was TE+.

    Raziel was skill level 1 and level 101. Hana Asakura was max-skilled and level 101. Everyone else was max-skilled and level 110.

    No poison resist, no blind resist, and no cloud resist made things more challenging. Was oddly rewarding to overcome mechanics instead of just showing up with a bunch of hard counters to hazards (not that I plan to make a habit of it).

    I admit this feels less like an accomplishment and more like Aljae propaganda because she is crazy strong. Past rainbow teams struggled with resolve + damage void floors and she just shrugs them off with a 5 CD active.

    It's so good to see rainbow teams getting the love they deserve. <3

    Here are some highlights from the run:

    F1: Revo RaDra's 2 turns of haste let me transform Aljae on turn one.

    F14: Popped Qilin for Sadalmelik.

    F23: Hana Asakura was the surprise MVP here because I drew Ena and was able to clear the unmatchable orb effect and one-shot her before she could put up her combo shield.

    F24: Drew Skuld. Botched the solve after popping Aljae's active the first time, but was easily able to shield and stall through 5 turns of damage void shield. Popped Aljae's active again then immediately popped Revo RaDra's active to lock spinners. Solved the board and KO'd Skuld.

    Tagging /u/Mh_Shiro and /u/IcyTiddies as my inspiration for this endeavor. I'm confident either of you could do far more impressive things with Raziel x Aljae, but I hope this at least brings you a smile.

    YAY NOREM RAINBOW TEAMS

    submitted by /u/Tek70x7
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else seeing this?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment