• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 23, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons 28 days strong and this is my team

    Puzzle & Dragons 28 days strong and this is my team


    28 days strong and this is my team

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Hey I'm a pretty casual player so idk what I'm doing half the time. If anyone can help make me a team that can clear Qilin descended or Myne descended that would be great!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Finally beat pixel zues and hera. Yea, I know now impressive.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Used Dante and Dante to beat it. Really not sure why it took so long to beat this stupid dungeon....

    submitted by /u/deadlunatic
    [link] [comments]

    I finally did it!!! I don't know how good he is compared to the best monsters, but I love DMC, so this is so cool for me, and it took alot of grinding since I'm only rank 19.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    [Achievement] Finally got a near-perfect A5 speedrun (6:25, 19 turns in a 20-floor dungeon)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Been a casual player for a while so I’m not really good at making teams. What are some teams I can make for stuff like Qillin Descended or Expert Quest Dungeons?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Returning Player rolled V lfYugi friends 386259468

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Pls have mercy I just want the free roll D:

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_FOR_LESSONS
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody happen to have any fast easy Quilin farming teams?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Actually want to farm the gems there while we still have it up. Anybody happen to have a team/ can think of a team. Plus the button/swipe/easy clear master is back TimFang. Wouldn't be surprised if he already has a team.

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    I have very mixed feelings about this...

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Hi I'm also pretty casual and would like help making a team to clear Qilin here is a video of my box I basically cleared everything I've gotten through with a dracoblade team. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    What do you think. 28 days strong.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Looking for Fagan friends.... 301,460,399

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    [Discuss] VDP latent on 4835 Ciel?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Has anyone put a VDP latent on Ciel? I'm thinking about putting it on her for mainly on a Shinji, Horus, Ciel, Sherias, indra/filler, dyer/aljae.

    mainly wondering if it works out better than 3x killers.

    submitted by /u/pakostevens
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on this game from an Empires and Puzzles player

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    E&P player here, diamond level, tired of it as everyone running Telluria tanks and my coworker asked me to try this game. I've been enjoying it so far but here are some general thoughts:

    1. The UI could use some work. The dungeon system is very unclear and it isn't readily obvious what I am capable of clearing and what I'm not.

    2. The art and music is much better IMO. Even if you're not an anime fan, the art is more visually appealing and high effort.

    3. I love the friend system and how fast you can progress using it. It's very new player friendly and can help you level early. I've been able to achieve rank 59 in less than a week.

    4. Maybe I started at a good time, but the gacha seems more rewarding. While E&P has some nice world building elements, the pulls are not very useful for 99% of the them. Further, there is a strictly defined meta and not much hero variety especially in diamond. Further, ascension materials seem easier to come by in P&D. In my first few days, I've pulled the following and ascended the following:

    https://i.imgur.com/q3k3T3E.jpg https://i.imgur.com/IkMhB8P.jpg

    I have no idea if these characters are meta or good, but I seem to clear dungeons with them okay. I still can't do some of those descended quests but those seem like end game content perhaps.

    1. Story mode is fine. Seems linear. Great for leveling early.

    2. I am making this assumption, but it seems like P&D adds a lot of extra hero ascensions to keep end game players interested. This seems to feed into the min maxer playerbase. After you max out a hero, then you have to max out a skill, then max out some latent awakening, then max out more...I don't know. With E&P, the progression is very linear, but gated. You collect rare ascension materials, and after maxing them out, there are universal emblems. More straightforward, but more gated and more money driven.

    3. The collabs seem cool but largely appear to give useless monsters.

    4. I was surprised by the non-rigid match system. It's more forgiving. Synergies seem more important on P&D with leader skill elements etc. Still have no idea what a lot of elements are, like subs. Seems like the tutorial should focus on optimization rather than end at basic matching mechanic stuff.

    submitted by /u/dookieruns
    [link] [comments]

    Should I have put a devil killer latent awakening or is having all skill delay resist better or even some other latent entirely? I would like to know your guys thoughts.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Latent Awakenings

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I was just wondering what day i should activate my free PAD pass so i can get the rarer latent awakenings like leader swap, damage void, poison drop, etc. From what I heard the 26th is the day they drop a latent awakening dungeon that has one of those awakenings. Let me know guys, any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/jeredreyes
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Dyer/Lmenoa friends [334 657 461] my videals have tape / cloud SA respectively

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Need friends https://imgur.com/gallery/jd7PNmB

    Started playing 2 months ago and got lucky and pulled two videal during the godfest and now looking for friends ~

    submitted by /u/ryukoot
    [link] [comments]

    I’m looking to trade up for Vergil. I want to know if Sylvia morrigu or kaede have any use? I also have two lucias is it worth keeping them both?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Started playing again! Is this team a good team?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Dante team building help and suggestions

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Worth rolling?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Is anything worth rolling/trading for in this orchestra event for a player that hasn't seen it before?

    submitted by /u/ehbahhowzit
    [link] [comments]

    Error Code: 1 Loop in Magic Stone Shop

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    (Jailbroken IPhone)

    I tried to purchase the Draconic Orchestra bundle; however, I'd forgotten my IAP cracker was still enabled, which led to my account being charged, but the purchase not going through.

    I then disabled it and deleted the app, then reinstalled it and reapplied my data048 and data 056 files. However, the error still persists.

    I do know about deleting data025.bin, but I've searched in Filza, and there doesn't seem to be a file of that name.

    Is there anything I haven't tried yet, or should I just accept my fate? I have submitted a request to the Apple Store for a refund, and I'm also thinking about contacting GungHo customer support.

    submitted by /u/whatthehellisauser
    [link] [comments]

    Dante team building discussion

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    I have seen a lot of posts that say that polowne, duval, super revo ama, and grandis are the best subs for a Dante x remu team but I don't understand why.

    Polowne is good for 2 SB and haste and short damage absorb skill but I think other than that she is bad. Why not just replace her with Horus with an equip damage absorb who has way better awokens and stats?

    Grandis is good for short cool down for an orb maker and pixel awoken but his original active skill is 30 turns which is insane. I feel like you would get more value from another sub (like Dante who also has poison resist) or another sub with pixel (like urd)

    Duval is pretty good and the most understandable for me so I'll let him pass.

    Super Revo ama is good for healing and haste, but again I like there are better options (again pixel urd seems better for awokens and active).

    And on top of this, the team doesn't even have full sb resist when entering the dungeon which in a few cases is problematic.

    Can someone explain why these are the preferred subs? I feel like there are definitely better team building options.

    submitted by /u/Never__Unknown
    [link] [comments]

    Just got Fasca and need team building and pairing advice.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    How do you think kotone compares to dante?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    They both seem like good fire leads, but kotone seems more like a sub to me, she could probably replace Amaterasu in dante teams?

    submitted by /u/_Arazel_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment