• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [Shitpost] Good thing tamas stack now

    Puzzle & Dragons [Shitpost] Good thing tamas stack now


    [Shitpost] Good thing tamas stack now

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    [Brag] Well this is just silly (7:25 A5 clear)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    I think I play this game alot. My instinct right after rolling him in Seasonal SGF was, ohh great.. now i have to do 9 combos

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    [Guide] Button Speeds - slightly interesting for multi-hit actives - TLDR awoken ra slower by 0.6 seconds

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    So I skilled up twice in one run

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    1ST EVER P&D 3P MULTIPLAYER PVP TOURNAMENT!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Good morning. I am hosting a PAD tournament, but not just any tournament. It will be the best tournament, yes.

    It will be:

    1ST EVER P&D 3P MULTIPLAYER PVP TOURNAMENT!

    Now you're thinking, PVP? There's no PVP in multi. Yes, but the sheer stupidity of randos in 3P auto match has given me this idea.

    More details will be decided once I have an idea of how many people want to join. The tournament's length will be decided once I know how many people have joined.

    All the non-playing aspects and communication during the tournament will be done on my discord, so you must have a discord account. Please make one if you don't, it's quite easy.

    Discord: https://discord.gg/rFrX7XC

    How this will work:

    You play through a 3P dungeon, but instead of helping each other, you are actively trying to kill each other. This is 100% possible, because in modern PAD, we have many different ways to hinder our teammates, shown by randos in 3P, (e.g. Bakura, or passing when you have a bad board and opponent does not have actives, or hitting a monster down to execute zone and leaving the execute for your teammate).

    Therefore, this tournament is about surviving while trying to kill your opponents. However, you also have to clear the dungeon, so you can't bring any janky teams.

    This will be crucial, as you can determine how to kill them by planning ahead, and letting them live so they can be meatshields in certain places.

    If one of your opponents die in your run, either by their own mistake or someone else's actions, whoever is alive at that point in the run gets a "kill" You can qualify for the next round by having at least a specific amount of kills.

    Even if you do nothing and one of your opponents kills the other opponent in your run, you still get a kill, as long as you beat the dungeon.

    You will start with 2 lives. If you die once, you lose a life.

    Once you lose all your lives, you are eliminated from the tournament.

    You will get 1 life after every round, except round 6 & 7.

    There will be 7 tournament rounds.

    Rounds 2-6 will have special gimmicks, which you are required to follow in order to make pvp more possible and difficult.

    If you get eliminated during round 4 or 5, you get another chance in Round 6 (Ghost Round) to get back in the competition.

    There is only one teambuilding restriction, no immortal cheese teams. (e.g. Kiri, Pixel Baddie, Tengu resolve lead swapping.), or any unconventional team that gives you an unfair advantage. It

    You must tell me what team(s) you are going to use in the runs beforehand, so I can make sure the playing field is even. If I decide that your team is too unfair, you can't use it. (cause cheese and immortal teams are definitely possible). If you disagree, I will bring other people into this and the majority will decide.

    At least one of you must screen record the entire run, and send it to me, so I can check if someone is cheating by using teams you did not tell me beforehand. I will also post the run to YouTube so that everyone can look at and laugh at the trolls and big brain moves that will definitely happen.

    Will definitely do a second or third one if alt arenas make it into 3P.

    Prize:

    1 of each AA4 latent, will be divided amongst winners.

    I hope you join and we can have fun laughing at the hilarity that this will cause.

    submitted by /u/tim-carland
    [link] [comments]

    Not bad for 2018

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    After probably a million attempts... I made it through this god forsaken Dungeon.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Team building help?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    [Noob Question] In 2p, does Damage reduction apply to the active team or both teams?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    So I know this might sounds like a super noob question but I really am not sure the answer. The scenario is I have 100% Dark Damage Reduction in place but the other player does not. Do I only get the damage reduction? Or since 2p is supposed to share benefits, is it supposed to give both of us the damage reduction?

    submitted by /u/Venjjeance
    [link] [comments]

    [PSA] Use Saline or another XP Leader for the PAD Pass Dungeon today and don't go in with full stamina!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    It's a 10x XP Fat Metal Dragon!

    submitted by /u/raiod
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to farm for large gems?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    So far I know you can get large evolution gems by monster exchange(evolving drops from special dungeons), pal egg machine pulls, Saturday dungeon.

    What is the most efficient way of obtaining gems? I'm trying to evolve the cards I got from the 100 pulls

    I have been farming the Saturday dungeons but I get way more small and medium gems than I would like; Evolving special drops needs stamina to run other dungeons to get the evolution material necessary; the pal egg is just full-on not reliable

    What is, for your experience, the best bang for your stamina way to get large gems?

    submitted by /u/bacchic_understudy
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on Green Team?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Hello!

    This subreddit has been really helpful trying to get back into PaD after 4+ years, so I thought I'd ask for some input on my green team. Attached is a picture of my green team and a picture of my green monsters in my box. (See comment section below)

    I know that Aljae is the strongest monster I own in terms of leaders, but without the 18 skill boosts it's hard to get her to activate, and I can't stall very effectively (because of my skill level? And/ Or the monsters I have). Hence I've resorted to Kaede which was what I was using a long time ago, but with her upgraded leader skill with the requirement of a full board clear basically.

    Let me know your suggestions and thoughts! I've recently pulled Paimon, and I have a few (2) fire monsters, so I could try to pivot to another colour for my time investment, but it seems rather meaningless considering a majority of my good monsters are green. (I could have either SR Hermes or SR Leilan, but both seem like better subs than leaders).

    submitted by /u/iserij
    [link] [comments]

    Incarnation of worlds help

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    Is there a guide or set of rules for what to bring with for Incarnation of World dungeon? (Arena 6?) I keep trying the dungeon and get my butt kicked by the first gift round...

    submitted by /u/zcrazymonkys
    [link] [comments]

    If you can’t get friends irl, why not settle for online ones?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    I was wondering if people think mega awoken or reincarnated gremory is better for a yugi/V team?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    I like Mega's rcv and full awoken bind recover, but it has basically 4 L awakenings which seem kind of useless whereas reincarnated has less bind recovery and rcv but has more useful awakenings imo as well as clear unmatchable status 🤔

    submitted by /u/Dipperdanner
    [link] [comments]

    What single card would do you the most if you had infinite copies of it?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    as you can see by the title this is obviously exploring the hypothetical because i'm bored

    i'll narrow down a few things for the sake of this question:

    • imagine ANY card, including ones with limited runs (think story evo mats)

    • assume the card is fed into your mail infinite times, not directly into your box

    • infinite MP; likewise, infinite coins/exp

    • max awakening and skill due to duplicate fusing

    • plus points "can" be left out of discussion (i'm thinking totally raw copies of a card, not with plus points tagged on) due to how many you actually need to gather for a team, which isn't too many. if you're thinking achievement badge, assume you have it (edit: heavy emphasis on "can" because i just realized that people thought of farming them through trades. this section did not age well.)

    what's the jankiest you can think of?

    submitted by /u/ssarglley
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player team building help

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Started playing a few weeks ago. Was trying to tackle the Qilin desc quest dungeon but keep getting wiped. Was wondering if I have any viable teams to beat it? Any help is appreciated!

    http://imgur.com/a/NBzlTYs

    submitted by /u/incompetentKiwi
    [link] [comments]

    Offering a Brahma gem for a raziel gem. Let me know thanks !

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    New Player Introductions! [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    New to Puzzle & Dragons or new to Reddit? Welcome! Drop in to say Hi.

    Don't have a reddit account? Sign up and then Subscribe to our subreddit.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Any uses for three Xmas Saline? Cursed SGF...

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Famiel doodle sheet because I love them

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Help, Base Menoa vs LMenoa

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Hi, long time player who recently came back looking for help. I'm trying to clear end game dungeons again. I recently pulled a Menoa. Is base Menoa with Algier better than Light Menoa with VIdeal? I have subs like aten, indra, kanna, if that helps. I'm also open to trading in the devil may cry collab. I do not have Grandis so not sure if there's a point trading for Dante. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Articul8
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player could use some advice

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    I'm coming back to PAD after a few years of not playing the game. I've got what I think is a decent collection of monsters, but I can tell the meta has changed, and I'm wondering what direction I should start going in with my current batch. I'm going through Story Mode now, and I'm just trying to get my feet back under me. Thanks in advance!

    Box: https://imgur.com/gallery/w9qDjyZ

    submitted by /u/CaptainKies
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for dyer friends (or best friend) - Main Aten 336,851,253

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    Looking for dyer friends (or best friend) - Main Aten 336,851,253

    Hey y'all, just starting playing PAD again after a few years! Looking for some dyer friends (or a dyer best friend)! My Aten has a VDP void latent and resistance bind equip! My friend ID is 336, 851, 253. Cheers!

    https://preview.redd.it/6q813v9gf0c51.png?width=752&format=png&auto=webp&s=add0fdafedfb1ef3b9b46d4a2f57acb195c9c21d

    submitted by /u/Lost_Doc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment