• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 18, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Uninstalling, but first trading away all of my boxes

    Puzzle & Dragons Uninstalling, but first trading away all of my boxes


    Uninstalling, but first trading away all of my boxes

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    It has been a fun ride, but I am not really having fun with the game anymore. I have been playing off and on for about 5 years and am definitely a sufferer of "I'll save this for something more important" syndrome. I will trade away anything that is tradable.

    Let me know your PAD name and what all you want. It will be first come, first served. If there is a lot of interest, I will try to be reasonable with splitting the trades up :)

    Friend code: 304486338

    Boxes: http://imgur.com/a/kES7UpX

    Edit: I have update the pictures with what is left and spent all of my plus points. I am in meetings all afternoon, so I will slow down significantly. But I will continue to accept requests and trades in the order that they come in until everything is gone or interest dies down.

    Edit:

    Out of:

    Red snowglobes

    Blue snowglobes

    Green snowglobes

    Devil killers

    Balance killers

    Last call on killers

    Still have lots of pys

    submitted by /u/The_toymaker
    [link] [comments]

    [Tip] How to set spinner orbs to maximize active skill value

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    This may be obvious to some people, but with Norza/AA4 being the new hotness I thought I'd share anyway.

    Certain active skills that create orbs over other colors (like Norza converting 3 non-water/heal to water/heal, respectively) are best used when the spinner orbs are set so they don't get converted by the active skill. For example, you'd want to make sure all spinner orbs on the board are either on water/heal before using Norza so that only static orbs (i.e. non-spinner) get converted by the active skill. If you use Norza while none of the spinners are either water/light, you can get unlucky and have the active skill convert only spinner orbs, which is basically useless because you can just manipulate those to the colors you want anyway.

    If you aren't familiar with manipulating spinner orbs, you can press and hold on one spinner until other spinners match the colors you want. For example if you have 4 spinners, you might press and hold on the first one when it turns blue and release it when the second spinner is also blue, then hold the 3rd spinner until it matches the first two, and so on and so forth...

    I apologize for the potentially confusing explanation - I can add screenshots later if that would help.

    submitted by /u/buttwarmers
    [link] [comments]

    [JP][NEWS] Zerenbas Descended!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    Beat AA4 for the first time!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Finally finished making 1000 level 110 cards!!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    I don't want to do a box tour, but here is my box sorted by level so you can see how far down the scroller goes (about 1/7th of my box space including evo mats gems, etc):

    https://imgur.com/a/kUVdK1y

    It's a little under 1/3 of the finished cards in my box.

    This was a long term goal that I've been working towards since limit breaks came out. Can't believe I finally did it!! (And yes I know it's stupid and crazy, but it was fun for me.) To level these I ended up doing 4490 runs of TA2 so far, and something like 2400 runs of TA1. Mostly to make 110s, but also max leveling everything in my box. As a side effect, I'm now the proud owner of 7 fully skilled Fama from my TA2 drops.

    If anyone is curious, here are the drop rates for the TA2 bosses (95% confidence interval):

    Cthulu: 35%-38.6%

    Nyarla: 34.7%-38.3%

    Azathoth: 17.8%-20.4%

    Fama**: 6.7%-8.4%

    **I skipped 1.5x Fama invade events to make sure all runs had the same rate. Based on the numbers, I'm guessing Fama is 7.5%, Cthuga/Nyarla are 37%, and Aza is half of that at 18.5% (just educated guesses though).

    Anyway, I feel like a weight has been lifted, but I'm somehow not sick of TA2 yet... It's definitely my favorite dungeon, so probably lots of 110s still to come.

    —————-

    EDIT: Since a couple people have asked, here is the build I use for TA2: https://youtu.be/TvV8NEPvag4.

    u/qq_Quan and I built this when Xmas Uriel was first released. It's full swipe, no skyfalls, and very fast—you can basically do it blindfolded. Having said that, it's definitely an expensive luxury option, so it probably won't be immediately helpful for most people. We spent a lot of time coming up with cheaper mods (ie with only 1-2 Uriels) that are all posted on the PAD theorycrafting/swipe farming discord server (https://discord.gg/pQwve7m ) in the TA2 channel. Lots of other options posted for anyone shopping around for TA2 builds that work for your box. Hope this helps!

    submitted by /u/Darkness__
    [link] [comments]

    Unlucky but still fairly easy run - got poison and mortal poison skyfall both but this team powered through.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Why Gungho?? A Super Awakening Rant.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    WHO THOUGHT THAT THE SA LOTTERY SYSTEM WAS A GOOD IDEA?? I literally went ham and lost 6k + points for the 7c SA for Yuri and DIDN'T GET IT. I know I should have stopped but I thought my chances of getting the 7c were quite alright. Is there any idea to CHANGE this so that no one has to suffer like this again?? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/v-ngu
    [link] [comments]

    Collabs worth rolling in for NA server?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    I mostly only roll Godfests because they seem to have a higher chance of getting good cards. However, my friends laugh at me and say that I am missing out by not putting a few rolls into the collabs that come every so often. Is it really worth rolling in certain collabs for subs/leaders and if so, are there any notable ones that are really good? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/VictimofKFC
    [link] [comments]

    [shitpost] underwear wearers unite

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Shiva Dragon Tournament Damage Calculator

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Here's a spreadsheet I made to calculate damage dealt on the last floor of the Shiva Dragon Tournament. Just plug in the number of orbs matched for each combo. If there are too many people messing with the spreadsheet at the same time, just download a copy.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cUc9-1HVq_gTbJNEaWNbhF6bBWNEM2BUUSm7x3lo5eQ/edit?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/Tetra55
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to get Orpharion parts?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    I'm trying to evolve my Menoa to LMenoa and I've got a few parts but just wanted to know if there was a quick way to farm for them instead of waiting for the dungeons they appear in like I've been doing.

    submitted by /u/Hiya4210
    [link] [comments]

    [Speculation] Felt bored, wanted to make an infographic

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    Does dad guide team builder calculate HP? Trying to figure out if this team has <99k without awakenings

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Should I roll for Gung Ho Yomi? If I roll, this would be the best team I could make.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Still Can’t Clear A6

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    😔 I've lost count of how many times I've failed clearing this dungeon. Either Freyja or Nohime end up killing me each time and the few times I got past Nohime the tamadras got me. Starting to think my Alice x Fasca team can't clear this or I'm just bad at matching.

    submitted by /u/tarotaurus
    [link] [comments]

    [JP]LF VDP latent trade - let me know what your demands are! 340,616,950

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    [Team] Team-building was never my strong suit, help for AA4?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Skipping Rank Levels

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    Is it a waste of stamina to skip ranks?

    For example, I'm currently at 649 and its about the range where 1 run of TA2 (no x8) ranks me up after I run some collabs or some other dungeons.

    Or do I have this wrong and it doesn't really matter if I skip multiple ranks. Only reason I'm asking is cuz I'm hesitant on running TA2 and skipping multiple ranks with x8 rank exp.

    submitted by /u/MLGames
    [link] [comments]

    Which final sub for norza team?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Right now I have Tsukuyomi(leader)/blodin/yuri/lampeid

    Which final sub should I use or do I have better subs to use what I have?

    https://imgur.com/a/FbnIFS7

    submitted by /u/woodyfly6
    [link] [comments]

    Pls help with new combination of a team

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I need help to make a new team for myself.your advice will help a lot too. The characters I have now is Takeru, Kuvia, Elgenubi, Krishna, Shiva, Minerva, Tyerra, Cherun, Aife, Atalanta, Isis, Umisachi & Yamasachi, Scheat, Reeche, Tsubone, Runelis, Masamune, Vishnu, Mito, Jade Sonia, Artemis, Parvati, Susano, Ars Nova, Xiao Qiao, Sun Wukong, Raphael, Dorna, Barbara, Tenfufa, Satsuki, Zaerog, Loki, Lu Bu, and Vritra.

    Thanks for helping

    submitted by /u/3ilver49
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment