• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 17, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Event Gift Dungeon! [3] One-Shot Gold TAMADRA (oh and something else...)

    Puzzle & Dragons Event Gift Dungeon! [3] One-Shot Gold TAMADRA (oh and something else...)


    Event Gift Dungeon! [3] One-Shot Gold TAMADRA (oh and something else...)

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    [shitpost]hey if I keep playing for about another year I get another trophy tama so I got that going for me.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    2500 days and still having fun. This game has came a LONG way in 7 years. This community has been one of the best parts of the game, thank you for all of the work you guys put in to help everyone, much appreciated.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    After 7 years of playing, finally achieved my goal

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    [NEWS] Pixel Aten revealed

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    Some monsters are unavailable when I search for them to request a trade, such as Vidar or any of the 6 slot latents. Do I have to beat the dungeons first so they can appear?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    What is the best Tsukuyomi/Norza I can make with these subs? Even though I have a lot of good subs, I haven’t yet seen a team full of monsters I have

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Team builder

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Which team builder showed the combined awoken skills underneath the team?

    submitted by /u/Zerprent
    [link] [comments]

    Deena+Fasca team?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    At 3.5x HP, a 2x shield and 336x damage, why don't I ever see anyone talking about this lead pairing? Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/DeusExDeusUnus
    [link] [comments]

    Does L-Unlock awakening also remove locked orb sky fall?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Not sure if I'm going crazy or not, ran into Set on F8 of AA4 and was hit with 99 turns of locked skyfall. Used my norza active, made an L of hearts and an L of water (GHYomi super awakening). Killed set, nephthys spawns next and I notice the skyfall is no longer there.

    submitted by /u/xoeb
    [link] [comments]

    The Yugi AA4 blue cheese and Enoch: how?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    How does this team pose to deal with Enoch? She changes colors after 3 turns and since there's no healing happening, you're just owned after she changes colors.

    Is there supposed to be an active on the team for removing orb match blocking like Phenoms or something? The team comps I've seen all ran a burst, and 2 awoken bind clears.

    What am I missing? Help me because I am not smart.

    submitted by /u/lobsterdog666
    [link] [comments]

    [Discuss]Does Aljae feel as disappointing to anyone else?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    After using Dyer/VIdeal for AA4 with moderate success, I traded for Tsukuyomi in the GH collab and then rolled for a Norza over the weekend to put together a smoother AA4 team. My Yomi/Norza is wonderful and I'm clearing AA4 much easier. However, I love rainbow teams and was incredibly excited to have also pulled Aljae and Menoa; way more excited than I was to snag a Norza, even.

    Once I had my Yomi/Norza team up and running and got a few extra AA4 latents, I decided to try and build out a Menoa/Aljae team after reading about them a bit on here and then doing my own trial and error. I did test runs through Endless first and found the damage lacking in big ways, which surprised me considering Aljae's 4 7 combo awakenings and god killer latents. I didn't have Aten on the team at first as it was hard to fit him in with what I had in my box while maintaining color coverage and SBs. However, after seeing the low damage, I swapped in Aten (7 combo SA) and moved things around as best as I could and headed into AA4.

    The damage was still really low with full activation. On some floors, like Thanatos, I had to pray for a 10th combo skyfall as most boards with an L and the combo boost from the leader skill only gave me 8-9 combos and that wouldn't provide Aten enough damage to kill before the execute. I slowly made it through to the final boss floor but died to Ra Dragon below 10% when I couldn't do enough damage to kill from his 30-40% hp I had chipped him down to. After that failure, I tried a few different Shinji/Aljae teams and, while the damage is better, going through AA4 is still a very difficult and messy slog compared to Dyer/VIdeal and Yomi/Norza.

    Looking at JP teams, most pair Aljae with Mickey and Friends (which has a gross 8 sec fixed orb move time and we will likely never see in NA anyway) or Aljae and Lucia from DMC which gives 1.5hp/300atk/1.5rcv/62.5%shield/+3 combos which also seems a bit underwhelming considering the attack multiplier for Menoa/Aljae is x320 and that team's damage felt so low, even with subs like Aten, AValeria, NYReeche, etc.

    I had seen that Menoa/Aljae was AA4 capable, but compared to what else is out there, it feels like it BARELY squeaks by IF you get a lucky run. In the end, it feels like my Aljae will likely be a pretty box cheerleader and I am actually really disappointed about it and it's sort of put me off the game.

    I'm sincerely hoping someone can show me the magic Aljae team that stomps current content, but so far I'm feeling really disappointed and underwhelmed. :(

    submitted by /u/PyroBoom
    [link] [comments]

    Farming Killers? Is a5 still the best way?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    What teams are you using now that we've had so much power creep since a5 release? Is a5 still the best way to gather killers?

    I'm using alice/fasca in Grotesque Being but i lose sometimes when i flub. still trying to refine it. Is there a better/more consist and fast way that you guys farm killers? What teams are you using now that we've had so much power creep since a5 release?

    submitted by /u/thisisunreal
    [link] [comments]

    Which ones should I trade for Minaka or should I trade at all?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Is there a card that makes a square of Heal orbs?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    With SFUA buff...was hoping there is one or maybe Gungho will make a card that creates a square of heal orbs.

    Would be nice for cards with 1-2 SFUA awakenings.

    submitted by /u/RegulusTheHeartOfLeo
    [link] [comments]

    [NA] anybody still need the 50% jammer resist badge? Can trade you Revo Knights

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    My alt has 19 Reincarnated Dragon Knights (Homura, Zeal, Verche, etc.) to trade away. Account number 329,256,410

    Literally any trade option is fine

    Edit: For anyone unfamiliar with what I'm referring to, the 100 Reincarnated Monsters achievement rewards the 50% jammer resist badge. Reincarnated Dragon Knights count towards this achievement, not just REM cards.

    submitted by /u/ItchySandal
    [link] [comments]

    LF Shivnia friends for TA2 [350,263,,255] Let me know if you want a specifc lead, inherit etc

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Looking for V Ideal Friends for Reeta: 379,771,304 (Equip is Tentative)

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    ¿Where’s the fan art?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    I just want to say that I really enjoy the occasional PAD-inspired fan art that is posted to the sub. I would definitely want to see some, so y'all should post more and or send them my way!

    submitted by /u/Xaudit
    [link] [comments]

    LF Shige in Ganesha Costume Friends 373 730 432

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    Looking for friends that regularly use Shige In Ganesha Costume. I also regularly use BJ, BVeroah, and Yugi. Also have Lampeid, Ichigo, Aizen, Ina, Yuri and many others I can put up.

    submitted by /u/warriormagee
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like Yomi x Norza was a good investment after all

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    First A6 Clear!!! Loving Tsukuyomi x Norza!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment