• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons That thing where you go for the kill shot without realizing you haven’t actually hit super resolve or How I learned to love multi-turn actives

    Puzzle & Dragons That thing where you go for the kill shot without realizing you haven’t actually hit super resolve or How I learned to love multi-turn actives


    That thing where you go for the kill shot without realizing you haven’t actually hit super resolve or How I learned to love multi-turn actives

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    DBDC is up next for seasonals, so let's do this again [Speculation/Discussion]

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Wedding Roche just got announced in JP; pretty cool. Now that means that there will be four more DBDC 7* to become seasonal 9*s, with Roche just recently, Valeria, and Ideal all having seasonals already.

    Rehven, Suou, Lajoa, and Highren. All guys. And Beach, Halloween, Christmas, and New Year's, in that order.

    Guess what that means? Prediction Puzzling time!

    Rehven will most likely be Beach because he is a damn hunk. Look at the six-pack in his art and I can tell you he do be fit tho. Water-Fire with Dragon-Attacker.

    Lajoa for Halloween becuase he's the scariest damn guy out of the DBDC 7*. Why not. Maybe Dark-Grass with Dragon-Physical.

    Suou for New Year's since he wears a kimono 24/7, and that he's Fire attribute. And Fire is a general attribute in New Year's. He could be Light-Water with Dragon-Balanced.

    That leaves Highren with Christmas. Idk how that works, but process of elimination led me here. Water-Wood with Dragon-Healer.

    What are your predictions?

    submitted by /u/PuzzarianIdeal
    [link] [comments]

    Does it feel like novice had 3 less rewards this month?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Those machine rolls..... I hope it doesn't start a trend. Would have preferred the PAL points, lol.

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    [JP][NEWS] Crows x Worst Collab Returning Soon

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who hates these rush prize dungeons that don’t give you a stone? Just mail me the items please....

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    That's all. Sorry for venting if I'm alone here.

    And the game already has ways of tracking if a player has cleared a dungeon, so if there's a first time clear stone i forgot about, just mail the players a one time stone.

    submitted by /u/Anotheryoma
    [link] [comments]

    Ina Nelle for A6 or other non-meta team?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Hey peeps, My alt account does not have a lot of good leads but got an Ina. I wanted to multiplay A6 is this alright or should I think of other non-meta team. I can do double Jiraiya, double Fagan Rai, Grigory - Mech King Grandis? or just do Parvati-Chakeol. so far Parvati Chakeol are the only ones I see for A6.

    I don't think I will have any problems with subs just leads.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Trioniks
    [link] [comments]

    I just accidentally got 30 combos and hit what seems to be the damage cap. All on this poor thing.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    3 Second 7x6 Amen VS June Challenge 10 Ft. DatDude

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Crowning with no skyfall (152,302)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Easiest way to obtain Orpharion?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    I recently pulled Menoa and am trying to get her light evolution. What's the easiest way to farm up to get an Orpharion gem? Should I run coliseum or is that too difficult?

    submitted by /u/zZBluewalrusZz
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone think we’ll get another one of these dungeons?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Dyer best friends. Looking to make this my main team for AA4. 310355340.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    [US] Looking for base Chakeol friends (344, 744, 383)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Edit: I put my code in wrong, my ID is actually 344774383

    submitted by /u/Shiinigxmi
    [link] [comments]

    As so many others, looking for Dyer Friends. ID: 351,944,437

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    I tried using the existing Post and scraping the ID's from there but 90% are full so I can't add them.

    Mostly running Yugi and Fasca, will have Aten up once I acquire some Dyers. Also got a BF to give away.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/MyMindsWeapon
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find a list of reincarnated monsters?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Currently I am searching my monster box for monsters with reincarnated in their name, but this does not include reincarnated monsters without it in their name. This makes it really hard to build a Super Revo Ra team

    submitted by /u/brendanalbright
    [link] [comments]

    Most of the Samurai God III equips seem pretty good...

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Now for the long wait for them to come to NA

    I have a Takeda Shingen and IMO it has one of the best equips.

    Especially if you want to make a team for first turn Grigory transformation.

    Date Masamune has a pretty good one too.

    I also have Uesugi Kenshin and Tokugawa and I will probably evo them into reincarnated.

    IMO their equips are really not worth it, espically Tokugawa's.

    Kenshin's could be useful equipped on a Revo Kenshin

    I usually use Tokugawa with an equip that removes orb locks and creates light/dark orbs since his max skill CD is only 3 turns.

    submitted by /u/RegulusTheHeartOfLeo
    [link] [comments]

    for the new latent lead swap resist

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Do you put it on your lead who is being swapped. Or do you put it on the subs that you dont want swapped?

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    Team For Raziel Dungeon

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    This Dungeon is totally beating my ass in every way imaginable! I'm only able to defeat Mythical using Jiraiya And Chakeol, but that's like around 20% success rate. I'd really appreciate some help for Mythical Plus, however I do know that my box lacks a lot of the meta units. I'm a "returning" player(I've been playing for a couple months now) after about 4? Years. If it's not possible for me with my current box, I'd gladly accept trading gems. Box

    submitted by /u/SoporSlimePie
    [link] [comments]

    Skill-Leveling Dungeons vs. Auto Max Skilled for SGF's

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    It seems like we get one of the two for each SGF, but lately it's been more of the former. Was wondering if you all had a preference, as I can see there being pros and cons to both.

    submitted by /u/gtj12
    [link] [comments]

    (Re:) Returning Player

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Here's my: Monster Box https://imgur.com/gallery/IOKo6Yk

    Should I restart my account?

    submitted by /u/Scallfor
    [link] [comments]

    [LF][NA] Dyer friends (or anyone else who wants to use Aten) [ID] 392,308,477

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    [Team] Started playing a few weeks ago after 5 years off. Any team building advice?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Monster Box

    Looking for advice for which team I should focus on. I was thinking of making a light Kali team with sakuya, venus, valk, tsukuyomi, but I haven't seen any friends use light Kali as leader. I guess I can pair her with Shinji. Is she not a common leader anymore?

    I could also make a green team, maybe with freyja as leader? Or a grimmjow team.

    I also rolled a dark Verdandi and Gremory, doesn't seem like much I can do with them right now.

    Probably will try to save stones until the two new witches everyone is talking about come out. Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/mikyma
    [link] [comments]

    [Clear] A6 with Aten x Dyer

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Is Toragon worth? I feel like these medals are burning a hole in my pocket

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment