• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Never actually seen an ad for PAD that wasn't for one of the non-mobile games but came across this on Instagram today. I hope this brings more people to the game I love it amd would love to have more people interacting with the community.

    Puzzle & Dragons Never actually seen an ad for PAD that wasn't for one of the non-mobile games but came across this on Instagram today. I hope this brings more people to the game I love it amd would love to have more people interacting with the community.


    Never actually seen an ad for PAD that wasn't for one of the non-mobile games but came across this on Instagram today. I hope this brings more people to the game I love it amd would love to have more people interacting with the community.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Is she ok?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    [Misc] The first thing I thought of when I found out it's called "Poison Surge Resist" and not "Poison Skyfall Resist"

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    What could it be??

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Too used to Auto FUA

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    Nothing Impressive... but the longest I’ve stuck with a game for sure

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    [News] Evangelion Collab Details

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    First AA3 clear + Gaslowe scaring the crap out of me on the final floor

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    What farmable teams are able to clear AA4 and A6?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Recently, someone told me that farmable monsters were able to clear the hardest content in the game. I wasn't aware of this, so I was surprised. What are some farmable teams that can clear A6 and AA4?

    submitted by /u/Zerprent
    [link] [comments]

    Just quit and enter pad pass dungeon until you get the latent you want.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    Team building help

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Hi friends,

    Reposting because I didn't get any comments before, hopefully this is okay!

    I am looking for some team building help. I have posted in the past and have gotten great feedback from some in the community! Now that I feel like my box is bigger and more established, I am once again looking for some advice on any potential team, maybe possibly multiple teams? Below is the link to my current box. I just finished my technicals and stuck at first Machine defended.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/K2rKbsD

    In the first picture you can see the team I am currently running, with Fasca as my team helper. Please let me know how I can improve or make other teams, any advice on how the build out of my box or advice on what upcoming releases I should be rolling for would be much appreciated! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/undftdx
    [link] [comments]

    Is Yoh’s reincarnation worth it?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    I am a pretty new player, and I was lucky enough to roll Yoh Asakura in the Shaman King REM, which I learned from my friends is a pretty good leader. My question is, is it worth evolving him to his non reversible White Swan form?, or keeping him in his Spirit Of The Sword Form?

    submitted by /u/Rockhopper5654
    [link] [comments]

    How are y'all beating Lv9 for the quest dungeons?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Went 0/15 farming blue dragonfruit, but got my first DDF invade, which is nice

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Poison Surge

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Haven't used my poison surge latent yet and wanted to make sure I understood exactly how it worked since PADX didn't explain it. Does it block poison Skyfall from happening as long as you're not awoken bound?

    submitted by /u/House_Junkie
    [link] [comments]

    Reincarnated Ragnarok Dragon?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    Is there going to be a reincarnated ragnarok dragon? I noticed they've done one for thr other MP dragons, but not him. (Sorry if it's already been discussed, I haven't played in over a year)

    submitted by /u/AdvancedComplaint0
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for any Norza friends (309,720,483) onegaishimasu

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    If NA gets DMC (big if)... has any JP players tried Nero x Base Menoa or Chakeol? Good pairings?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Where all my Dyer friends at?? 343,390,253

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    Maintenance is over

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Help!!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Does anybody have Raziels Gem I dnt have much but I need the gem for SR Lucifer

    submitted by /u/FunAdventures123
    [link] [comments]

    Norza Team, Yuri Sub

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    so i just got the spring forward medal and was wondering between getting yuri/jiraiyA

    my question is: on a norza/gh yomi team, other than the 1 sb the yuri provides and the rcv, is there any reason i would ever want to use yuri over norza? seems norza is better in everyway.

    thanks

    submitted by /u/mal4zn
    [link] [comments]

    PAD Pass pays off instantly

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    Me subscribing PAD Pass

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment