• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [NA] PAD Pass Q&A

    Puzzle & Dragons [NA] PAD Pass Q&A


    [NA] PAD Pass Q&A

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    [NA] PAD Pass Q&A

    https://preview.redd.it/of9mgezcty651.png?width=620&format=png&auto=webp&s=a38f612569311d532f1a845769c59bcd2820c3c0

    Ask questions about PAD Pass.

    Q: What is this?

    A: A subscription / membership service in PAD which grant you a wide variety of loots daily, as well as a magic stone (comes with the gift dungeon) every day.

    Ref: https://pad.protic.site/new-monthly-subscription-service-pad-pass/

    Q: What exactly do I get from it?

    A: Everyday you will receive a special dungeon for different day of the month with different loots. The notable drops from the dungeons are:

    • 30 stones from clearing gift dungeons every day
    • Free Roll (day 1, Guaranteed GFE @ Lv5)
    • Plus points (day 4, up to +1485 plus)
    • Super Snowglobe Dragons (day 10, up to 5 SSG)
    • Rank XP (day 20, up to 10mil rank XP)
    • MP (day 25, up to 500,000MP)
    • AA4 Latent Tamadra (day 26)
    • 1x Rainbow Event Medal (day 28)
    • With evo mats fillers in between including Trigod Masks and DDF.

    On top of that, you will also get 5 extra team slots and 5% EXP boost for every dungeon you run solo.

    Q: How much is it?

    A: On JP it is 980 Yen for 30 days. Assume it is approximately 10 USD for 30 days.

    Q: Will there be a free trial?

    A: Yes if it follows JP. It will be a 7-day trial which you can activate on any day of the month. ★Remember you will be put on automatic renewal if you opt-in for the trial.

    Q: I am not planning to spend on this subscription, what is the best day to start this trial?

    A: During JP 8th Anniversary Event, players subscribed to PAD Pass receives an extra GFE exchange token for Grandis / Yuri / Jiraiya, and this applies to trial users. Not knowing if this will be a event in NA 8th Anniversary but if this happens that should be the best chance to start the trial.

    Q: How long is the grace period to cancel the subscription before it auto renews?

    A: It renews automatically approximately 2 days before it expires.

    Q: What are the "Levels" of the gift dungeons?

    A: Every time you clear a gift dungeon with "Levels" in it, it will level up to a cap of 5, and next time you'll get more loot from that dungeon. This basically mean the longer you are subscribed you will get more loots.

    Q: Do I get the gift dungeon if I skipped logging a day? How long do the gift dungeons last?

    A: You will only get the gift dungeon if you have logged in for that day. Each dungeon lasts 48 hours.

    Q: What happens if I unsubscribe?

    A: You will still able to get daily gift dungeons until your 30 day period is over since your last renewal. Once the 30 day subscription period is over, you will lose:

    • Your 5 team slots
    • 5% XP Bonus for solo

    The Levels of the dungeon will be retained.

    submitted by /u/fether
    [link] [comments]

    My 10 dollars are waiting

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Best gift I’ve ever received!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] Evangelion Collab Returning - Sneak Peek!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    softlocked infinite skyfall in AAA1

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] +Point PEM Returns! Featuring two Avatar Tama Equips

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Come on gung-ho how much longer

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    I'd like to imagine that Gabriel is tall enough to punt Luci into the sun at any time so here have this shitpost

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] Buffs to Farmable Revos

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    Not all non-IAP are like this, but it’s definitely not a small number

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    What on earth is happening??

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    Will Yugi return?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Just curious if you guys think the collab will come around again - really want to get a few more cards I missed first time.

    Fingers crossed.

    submitted by /u/kelleheruk
    [link] [comments]

    I'd like to imagine that Gabriel is tall enough to punt Luci into the sun at any time so here have this shitpost

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    [Tip] Android users: Since we're on downtime, I figured I'd post a way to make free Google play money. I've made nearly $100 and all spent on PAD

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    Sorry iPhone users, I don't know if this is available for you. Google has an app called Google Rewards in the play store. It's a survey app that awards you .10c to $1.00 per survey completed. You can then use the credit to buy stones. I've made around $100 so far with all of it going to PAD.

    The questions are brief and usually only 3-4 questions long. They typically ask about your shopping history. It usually takes seconds to complete. Occasionally they'll want you to take a picture of of a receipt. Do it if possible, you earn more money when you do.

    Caveats and catches: You need your location history turned on (as well as GPS) so the app can see what stores you've visited. Also, and this is super important, don't lie. They put in a lot of trap questions to see if you're bs'ing them. If you do, you'll stop getting surveys. And they're very sneaky so don't lie, you'll get more money in the long run.

    Here's proof: https://i.imgur.com/Wn2wveq.png

    submitted by /u/Straightedge779
    [link] [comments]

    Pad stream

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    With all the new stuff being added (namely Pad Pass) i miss the streams more than ever.

    submitted by /u/LMTDVocab
    [link] [comments]

    PAD pass free 7-day trial questions

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Don't see these questions answered in the pinned thread so here they are.

    1. If I sign up for the free 7-day trial and cancel the subscription right away, do I get to keep the 7 day trial or does it end right when I unsubscribe?

    2. If I sign up for the free 7-day trial and then purchase a PAD pass, does my subscription start when the trial period ends or when I purchase it?

    3. If I purchased a subscription first, can I still get the free 7-day trial later when my subscription expires?

    4. If I sign up for the free 7-day trial and don't renewal. And the later I purchase a subscription, do I keep the levels I earned during the free trial?

    Asking these questions because I want to get the most out of my money spent. Don't want to skip out the 7 day pass for free.

    submitted by /u/j4h17hb3r
    [link] [comments]

    [NA] Update brings PAD Pass!!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Finally beat AA4

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Where to find good quality art of PAD monsters?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Hi!

    First of all, I'm sorry if this is the wrong subreddit or flair.

    I've been looking to find good quality arts of the monsters.. Many websites I found are either in low resolution and/or outdated by months/years.

    Can you help me out?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Nearlfoxx
    [link] [comments]

    Where to go after 4 years hiatus?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    After 4 years hiatus, I just recently came back to the game. My leads and subs are quite outdated but I'm wondering if there are any super revo or mega lead from what I have that can helps me run Annihilation level dungeons. Advice for what to roll for is also appreciate since I have about 120 magic stones from the story dungeons. Thanks in advance!

    My box: https://imgur.com/a/gy78gCs

    submitted by /u/Chaosbass
    [link] [comments]

    Im still very confused. How is utc 8 1800 in an hour or so?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment