• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons 100 Pulls Results Threads

    Puzzle & Dragons 100 Pulls Results Threads


    100 Pulls Results Threads

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    Brag, whine, or just share for the sake of sharing. Post your results here.

    submitted by /u/ShadyFigure
    [link] [comments]

    I have a 2300+ days, moderate-IAP deep box and just rolled Nelle. I normally play Dyer and Reeche, how do I build a team for my new goth gf?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    What to aim for when rerolling the 100 free pulls

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm one of those starting this game for the first time for the 100 free pulls.

    What would you reroll for?

    submitted by /u/PhilDePayn
    [link] [comments]

    100 Free Rolls Confirmed and DMC Collab!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Just got back into the game

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Hello, after a 3 year hiatus, I have decided to get back to PAD after hearing about the 100 GF rolls. I made some pulls yesterday, and I have several questions:

    • What is currently in meta? Like the type of awakenings, active/leader skills, and stuff.
    • How is Aten? If Aten is good, is there a good team guide?
    • Any good websites for team building now?
    • I want to devolve my dkanna, but it seems to be reincarnated. When did that occur? If so, is there anyway I can devolve it to get the newer, more powerful evolution?

    Thanks is advance.

    submitted by /u/kwang71
    [link] [comments]

    FINALLY!!!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Need help after long break ...

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Rage Against the Machine

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    [LF] Menoa friends 381,753,452

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    We’re mentioned in Wotakoi manga !

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    Im shaking from pure joy that i never have to run this again

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Stop posting images of what you rolled, there’s a thread where you can comment your results

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    100 Pulls Data Form

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Was wondering if you could help me out with crowdsourcing data, mainly due to curiosity and the seeming differences we have with JP, which was supposedly 2-3%. Link is here. Keep in mind, this data could be skewed as I posted in the Discord egg rolls channel where those with more insane rolls would be, but it should still be pretty accurate (this ended up pretty true, the overall average dropped like 0.3% and a further 0.2% if I ignore that data at the time of this edit).

    Also, I did a similar crowdsourced data for Tama in Starry Treasure of the Night Sky which you can see the results here. Not much data for this one (only posted in darkrow server), but it still has acceptable ranges.

    Feel free to double check the math or suggest anything else. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Sortave
    [link] [comments]

    Ultimate Aten team?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Looked around for a guide couldn't find one.

    Best subs, assists, paired with etc?

    submitted by /u/1llgorhythm
    [link] [comments]

    Best Rainbow Leaders in NA?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Hey PAD fam.

    So, I'm tryna put together a good rainbow team! A lot of my BF's run rainbow leads.. but I don't have Dyer or NY Reeche, or Videal.. so I'm considering like, Hao, Reeta, regular Reeche.. even things like Diaochan, Kurama, and Diablos.

    So, big points for leads that offer 7x6 or auto-fua.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Auburn-Sky
    [link] [comments]

    God fest exclusive list?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Is there a list or site that shows all God Fest exclusives?

    submitted by /u/Awseder
    [link] [comments]

    [PSA] Don’t quickly sell all your dupes from the 100 rolls. I recall JP had a few exchanges for rainbow medals for some of the older cards.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    [Video] Boring Meta Team 2-shots Qilin Dragon With Burst

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    Just received the spring forward medal, which of theses 3 is the best to choose?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Need help figuring out a decent team.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    So, I played this game a long time ago and came back to find out I never linked my account, so I have to start from scratch. After a couple rerolls following a tier list (here) I settled on what i currently have. I was hoping to get a few pointers on what to use as my team(s) and who I should focus on evolving and how since I have way lost track of the meta.

    Monster box here: https://imgur.com/gallery/gpUYhml

    submitted by /u/Elissana
    [link] [comments]

    LF Alijae friends to pair with Menoa, FC: 305-655-458

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    Returning player (Team building help please) currently using a double Rex team

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    382,756,453 LF: 2 Scheherazade gems, 1 Hanuman gem, 1 Brahma Gem, tons of Snow Globes FT: 3x Vidar Gems, 2 Nidhogg gems, 1 Jabberwock gem, and more.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Don't have any above registered in my monster box, so I'd prefer if you sent the trade. We can also discuss trading multiple items in order to balance the trade to your preferences, through the use of DMs.

    submitted by /u/TheManlyManaphy
    [link] [comments]

    Which pantheon cards are worth investing in right now?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    I know it's box specific, but is there anyone I'm not considering. I'm saving all of them just in case, but we just go a flood of these.

    I know diaochan, Sakura earring, SR Anubis and SR Indra w/ 4 Sb+. Maybe Sun Quan, Horus, Venus? Ra for button. Outside of niche ranking dungeons is there other uses for any other pantheons?

    submitted by /u/B1ueteam
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] How do you know which monsters are exchangeable?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Is there any source where i can find that?

    submitted by /u/GoCometDeathpacito
    [link] [comments]

    Missed the Grimoire Booklet.. screwed til Heroine comes back?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    title says all. My Ilminas are sad.

    submitted by /u/Auburn-Sky
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment