• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [Megathread] 8x TA 2 farm builds / Help thread

    Puzzle & Dragons [Megathread] 8x TA 2 farm builds / Help thread


    [Megathread] 8x TA 2 farm builds / Help thread

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    In the sea of Norza clearing AA4 posts, if you have a farm build you'd like to share - please post it here with a pic showing the team, inherits & preferably latents set up.

    If you need help to build a TA 2 farm builds - please do all of the following:

    • Post your box
    • Post your current idea

    --

    8x TA2 should give around ~5mil exp per run, up to ~16mil per run with 2 XP boost lead.

    If you can't really build a team this time, it seems like 6x TA/TA2 will become a common events in the future so you can prepare.

    submitted by /u/fether
    [link] [comments]

    Giving Away Latents to Anyone who needs them!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    (Not the AA4 Latents just getting that out of the way early)

    So with 8x EXP TA2 out now, I will be farming it super hard. And as such I figured I could do something small to help people in the community out. I'll be giving out Latent to anyone who needs them from those that drop in TA2 no catch.

    I'm only limiting it to 3 Latents per person.

    Either Send me a message on Discord (Magile Syrup#3296) of what Latents you want as well as your friend code or comment below with the same info.

    Ill reply when I have the Latents you ask for and send you a friend request, once you accept it put up trades giving whatever you want for the Latents you want (It makes no difference what you give me)

    And thats it!

    If you need a list of Latents available in TA2 just check out the dungeon in PADx (Its basically just all of the main Killers and the ++ Latents)

    submitted by /u/Magile
    [link] [comments]

    2000 days... Probably won't make it to 3K and slowing down, but still fun to keep the game around

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    2000 day Tama

    A few things I still cherish after all this time

    Collabs over the years - Probably the main reason why I still play. No other game even come close to PAD in terms of collabs

    A bunch of Raita cards - Probably not complete and may have some mistakes but whatever he has barely drawn anything in years and I have bad memory

    Includes my first lead and first card to buy a pack for - If I hadn't gotten her might've quit right there... might've been a better outcome for my wallet in retrospect

    First team I truly remember being awesome - Mostly kept the same subs later when I switched to Awoken Bastet which made up most of my early PAD memories

    Some notable clears. I don't really grind any dungeon because I can rarely be bothered to spend half an hour concentrating on a single clear, so my play has gone down with the advent of Arenas being endgame. But still it's something I generally keep up with in terms of making sure I can clear everything at least once. Unfortunately nothing too old since I lost my old iphone

    AA2

    Gaslowe

    AA4

    Colo 2

    1 Combo TA2 aka the only reason my rank isn't in the 600s

    Looking forward to the Eva rerun and heaven's feel whenever JP actually goes to movie theaters again

    submitted by /u/bauboish
    [link] [comments]

    8x TA2 w/Shige -- the best way to reach rank 1k

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    I’ve been playing since August 2013 and this 1billion exp was earned in the last 9 months.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    LF Norza friends, preferably with an SBR equip. ID: 374 919 461

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    an L board for Algier x Menoa users (although I didn't roll either T-T)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    This is what the ranking dungeon looks like, apparently. Seems like a low bar to crown as long as you try enough. I went in totally blind without checking any of the monsters lmao

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    5 supports and 1 carry who dealt all the damage.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    [Team] How does this Menoa x Aljae team look for AA4?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Hey everyone. Been reading up on other peoples posts and comments to put together a Mennoa x Aljae team using my box.

    Just wanted to get some input and feedback before I sink anymore resources into it and actually try the dungeon.

    Imgur

    How I decided on the cards I chose:

    • Menoa used for spinners
      • Sheen assist on Menoa used for dmg buff
    • Indra used for RCV buff and shield
      • Reech assist on Indra used for SB and unbindable
    • Polowne used for damage absorbs
      • Fan assist on Polowne used for SB
    • Diaochan used for time debuffs
      • Tuba assist on Diaochan for SB and unbindable
    • Fasca used for bind/unmatchable clear
      • Ra card assist on Fasca used for cloud
    • Aljae used for VDP active
      • Ford assist on Aljae used for SB and VDP active

    EDIT: Ah shoot. Just realized jammer resist isn't maxed. Poop.

    EDIT #2: May switch out Sheen assist with Captain's Robe to overwrite the dmg debuff on floor 19 and get jammer resist to 100%.

    submitted by /u/intVariable
    [link] [comments]

    IK everyone is looking for Norza or Yomi friends right now but I just want some Lu Bus on my list to farm TA2 for that rank xp ID: 313153449

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    RNG on the new latent spawns

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Is it possible to add 297+ points on a monster and trade it?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    What are some easy-to-obtain VDP monsters?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    I am a returning PAD player and VDP is something new to me. I know that you need a 3x3 match of the same orb color in order to activate it. Otherwise, I am lost. Could someone help me or point me to somewhere I can learn?

    I am trying to clear Shortcut to Evolution - Annihilation but the last round has the annoying "immune to single hit damage over 5 million"

    submitted by /u/thedatabase7
    [link] [comments]

    Replacing Winged Dragon for Shivnia Ta2 farming.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    I am interested in farming Ta2, and I have 2 Shivnias. I recently saw this video. I have all of the cards and assists except the Winged Dragons. I think they're in the team because of their haste. Is there any alternatives for Winged Dragons for TA2 farming?

    submitted by /u/Zerprent
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a machine athena gem for trade?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Got a good chunk of the other 8 star gems. Eris, vidar, the anubis family gem(schez... ), etc.

    Could trade any of those, eggs, or maybe something else if I have~

    submitted by /u/sricky121
    [link] [comments]

    Lf Best Friend, id 387855455, mainly run aten w/ vdp latent

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    [Lf] Menoa, Norza, Hermei, LuBu, Fasca 392,294,268

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Thank you to those that provided Yorza team feedback for me! I finally cleared all Ultimate Arenas confidently with them! Now onto AA4 since that’s the last one I need to clear! Thank you!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Should I evolve it?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    [LF] Anyone willing to trade a poison surge resist for lead swap resist? 323,395,290

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    I've dropped all the latents except for poison surge resist, which would super helpful for my team. I also have dupes of all the other latents except VDP, so I'm willing to trade those as well.

    submitted by /u/LofuTofu
    [link] [comments]

    First AA4 clear! Got really lucky on latent and py too :)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    For anyone who is farming gungho collab with a zela for vdp, you can use this girl who is faster

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Anyone dealing with gungho support?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    So when dealing with gungho support theyre saying im giving incorrect monster names and dungeon names that ive beaten. Are they asking for specific monster names? Luke seraph of dawn lucifer and not just lucifer? And ive told them ive beaten starlight sacntuary and endless Corridor. And they are saying its incorrect even though i have my old phone that has the achievement for it. I havent played since December 2017. Asking for a friend lol

    submitted by /u/Baldyyxx
    [link] [comments]

    Fasca or Nelle Pair for Yugi? - 2/3 Bakura & No Lina

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment