• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 29, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons What should I save my stones for?

    Puzzle & Dragons What should I save my stones for?


    What should I save my stones for?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Recently just got back and I currently have a stable Fasca team w/ Alice, SRVenus, Asuna, Raziel. I heard around here that the MM Collab is coming soon but I still am wondering if I should even roll for that. I'm craving to blow my stones on something.

    submitted by /u/darkbluesweater
    [link] [comments]

    Still on the fence about trading for umbrella

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    This is a tough decision. Ofc it's the fabled and legendary umbrella that NA has been thirsty for every since we got D raizer. That being said I have the 2 two equip fujan from kaimen collab, as well as having uruka and reeche. The umbrella is 3 turns shorter then uruka on 17 vs 20 and 13 turns less then reeche 17 vs 30. Besides that, the heal OE is the only extra thing the umbrella brings really. I'm kind of leaning towards not trading for just the 3 extra turns and a heal OE. I really like the kamien collab one, because it gives some hazards and also a time extend. Oh, but umbrella has the RCV debuff, i totally forgot about that. Maybe that is enough to make me bite the bullet. What do you guys think? Surly there are some other people on the fence about trading also.

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    I haven't seen blue text boxes in ages!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Where can I get grisar?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Looking to evolve Zahhak to then eveolve Eris, but I'm missing Grisar. Is there anywhere he drops outside of events? I haven't farmed him since he was an invade in hera rush lol.

    submitted by /u/EoTN
    [link] [comments]

    Is Mickey confirmed for US?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    I need an umbrella equip badly, but I am literally obsessed with disney as a whole and don't have much trade fodder right now. I could send it and go for umbrella, but both donald and mickey are considered needs in my book. I had heard rumors that mickey was JP exclusive, but now everyone is talking about mickey coming right after gintama. Anyone have facts or datamines? thanks lads

    submitted by /u/bsweat1
    [link] [comments]

    Been only logging on but not doing any content want to complete some dungeons and I need a team. I can only make a decent Minaka/Velkhana team.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    [NA] LF Grigory friends with assist that has a SB. ID: 313621301

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    [LF] Grigory friends to pair with Kamui 317146374

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Anybody happen to have a link for AA4? I see it's not on PADx yet

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    LF Fasca friends, ID 394.143.432

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    I need more Fasca friends. I keep Lilia in slot 1 with Leafa equip. Yugi in slot 2 with Amatsu equip.

    submitted by /u/jackcommabrian
    [link] [comments]

    Need friends for her or him, don’t know. JP server obviously, and my ID is 380,899,753.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    Tae Shimura Question

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    So, I was about to evolve Tae Shimura into her equip and then I noticed she's a triple low hp balanced monster. Are there any teams that use her in her un-evolved form? I was thinking she could be useful in a TA2 farming team, but I'm not sure what leader would use her. I typically use Veroah to farm TA2 and was going to use Tae's equip to help with my damage. Thoughts? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MonsterKillerDeathMa
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: You dont need to one shot every floor of the score challenge to S-rank! Rarity and combos are much more important!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    My dumb self probably restarted 5 or 6 times with different leads, figuring an S-rank would take the same amount of skill as getting a crown in a ranking dungeon. As soon as I missed a combo, couldn't one shot a floor, or got bound I reset. Then I carried out a run that took 15 turns and i still got a score of 212,000. You can do it!!

    submitted by /u/Quadratic-Function
    [link] [comments]

    [Shitpost] I like to think that GungHo listens to my suggestions (and that I’m important!)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Where can I adopt one? I don’t mind if its damage is halved

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    LF Ultimate Ciel to pair with my Ultimate Ciel 396 259 449

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Yugi in slot 1, Alice in slot 2

    submitted by /u/karkat_vantas17
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for MegaAten friends, add me: 325596273

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    My ally code is 325,596,273

    Trying to use dyer more, other main leads are Tifa, beach veroah and chidori.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/luaswolf
    [link] [comments]

    LF other Valentine ideal add me:373320324

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    first a6 clear (blind, all i knew is I needed alot of utility. Aa4 here i come!!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    LF Base Akine friends for Sandalphon tournament. No equip necessary. I also run zkitty, Nelle, yugi, Fasca, Your sister’s ass, Alice, veroah,....etc. (340,244,436)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Worth trading for Valeria?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    How old are you?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    I'm curious to know how the player base is dispersed among different demographics!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/hasta_luigi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment