• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 30, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons I really wish Gungho would let you send a friend request before entering a dungeon...or if we die in a dungeon. Too many times have I been trying to run a dungeon and a lead that I want as a helper shows up...

    Puzzle & Dragons I really wish Gungho would let you send a friend request before entering a dungeon...or if we die in a dungeon. Too many times have I been trying to run a dungeon and a lead that I want as a helper shows up...


    I really wish Gungho would let you send a friend request before entering a dungeon...or if we die in a dungeon. Too many times have I been trying to run a dungeon and a lead that I want as a helper shows up...

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    When this usually happens it will not help clear the current dungeon I am running and when I usually try to switch to another dungeon they disappear by the time I switch to another one to use.

    submitted by /u/RegulusTheHeartOfLeo
    [link] [comments]

    What I use to get the stone from Skill-up dungeons

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    It's a fantastic party.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    2400 days club membership card!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Are any of these subs worth taking off for SR Lucifer

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    4/2020 version of my PAD leader ranking. I talk about these leaders strengths, weaknesses, the most optimal and less optimal template parties, extra sub options, and sub options for free to play players. Check it out!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Is the 8 Magic stone Godfest worth it?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Are the rates decent? I have saved 67 Magic stones on my alt and I am not sure if I should roll. I have spent 150 Magic stones before on the 10 M.S seasonal Godfest (the one they introduced jiraya, Yuri, etc) so my box age is pretty average. Should I roll?

    submitted by /u/Zerprent
    [link] [comments]

    [NA][Event] 3 Choices win a team 5/1-5/24, New Paths Challenge 0 Stam event 5/1-5/24, 8 Magic Stone SGF 4/30-5/2

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    Trying to figure out how aa4 screws 7x6 players. So it makes it 7x6 if its 5x6 and if its already 7x6 you eat a tape, cloud, awokenbind, 15 turn cd and an ultra dark orb drop?? what is an ultra dark orb drop also?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    In need of dome Dyer friends to pair witt Aten (350 251 458)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Linking devices with different accounts

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    I have been using two accounts in an iPad (alt) and iPhone (main). My devices were not linked. If I was to link them now, would I lose my alt?

    submitted by /u/Aegis-sigma
    [link] [comments]

    how come i cant trade for a tyrra-bean 1929? does it have to be in my paddex?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Keep account or should I reroll

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    So just came back to pad after a very long hiatus. Used to play EU server and quit around the time of rushana. Been playing for 2 weeks to kill some time during quarantine and this is what I've got so far.

    Have been using a team of jirayia x2, shelling ford, Sonia and verdandi. Have been doing a few normals up to sacred mt bacches and clearing specials what I can when I feel like playing. So I guess I'm asking do I keep this account is there anything I should look to be farming or Evolving https://imgur.com/gallery/ce8mBrY

    submitted by /u/Penguinlover1986
    [link] [comments]

    Team help

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    I need help building a team

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm looking for suggestions on making the best team that I can with what I have. I've been running a dark/rainbow team for fun but I have no idea what I'm doing. If someone could post some sets with explanations for my boxes, I'd appreciate it

    Box

    submitted by /u/bd4djds
    [link] [comments]

    I want to do Hexazeon Multiplayer. It's my first time playing with others. Is anybody interested/have advice for when I do?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    My FC is 305-655-458. Please dm me if you are interested. We can set up a time and a group. Also, I have only done Hexazeon a few times before (when it is a Descended), so if anyone has any advice, can you please share it with me?

    submitted by /u/Unifeesh
    [link] [comments]

    Is there some other way to get beans besides failed present flops?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Need MAten friends, SB+ super and unbindable preferred, 397 448 413

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    [PSA] maintenance over. What new content?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    [NA News]8 ms SGF, Win a team, Haku starter rider buffs

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    394-898-359 Is anyone up that can put up fagan rai for me?? Need him for ranking dungeon.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    Thanks yall :) I'm gonna grind out a bunch of runs over the next couple days!

    submitted by /u/Quadratic-Function
    [link] [comments]

    How much work do you do to crown?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    During the last Remdra Fever I decided I'd like to start trying to crown in regular tournaments. I'm running an Akine team w/ Dark Kali, Raijin, Razel, and Diaochan with Shinji Matoa assisting.

    On my forth try, I hit 13%. I was thinking to switch my assists around to put a SB assist on Razel with a long enough cooldown to not overwrite her active. Then I can replace Diaochan with something else... maybe SR Horus?

    I've only ever tried for top 30% or there abouts, as usually that's where the event's "main" prize seems to be. I don't know what it takes to crown. The 13% run felt pretty solid for me, so I don't know if I could do much better. I think of myself as an average player. So, those of you that regularly crown, how many runs does it typically take you? Is 13% a good starting point, or is it really a huge jump to get that extra 10+%?

    submitted by /u/NineToeJo
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get coins? I can’t move assists enhance or really do anything? I’ve sold all anniversary Tamadras already

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment