• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Is GungHo Already Outdating Transform Leaders?

    Puzzle & Dragons Is GungHo Already Outdating Transform Leaders?


    Is GungHo Already Outdating Transform Leaders?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    I recently got Yugi and Nelle, and they've opened up a lot more content for me. But now we're already seeing newer dungeons come out with no skills (so you can't transform), and with first floor preemptive strikes large enough to insta-kill untransformed teams.

    Do you think GungHo is already outdating transform leaders to where they'll only be useful for old dungeons, just a few weeks after we got Yugi, Nelle, Alice, etc.? I understand that there's always going to be power creep. and every good leader today will get dated, eventually. But this seems really too fast to already be specifically designing anti-transform team mechanics into newer dungeons.

    submitted by /u/HippasusOfMetapontum
    [link] [comments]

    [JP] New Godly Godfest Magumbos

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    ahah at new aten animation. I thought the pic of it was glitched

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    It totally isen't. It looks like a solo sperm at first, and then more sperms come out. With a power up animation that very familiar to "something" popping

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    [Rant] For everyone running CTA, Asuna's active lasts TWO turns

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    I'm 3/3 for people disconnecting after an Aamir into Hanuman spawn while my Asuna damage-absorb was still usable.

    Save yourself some time by looking at the active statuses before disconnecting. I put her on this team exactly for this scenario.

    submitted by /u/keiyakusha
    [link] [comments]

    To “who dis” in the 3p Raziel descended I just did. I know we were in the same wavelength. It’s just too bad I’m the other guys couldn’t read the room. Add me if you wanna do more. ID: 340244436

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Holy misspelling hell...

    submitted by /u/Ekibyodrakkmord
    [link] [comments]

    Yugi and Fasca Team

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/r7yPobb

    So just this morning I was to pull Nelle and Fasca in just three rolls! I need help with two things:

    1. It is better for me to put Nelle as my lead for my Yugi team, and then evolve Yugi to replace tengu as a sub?

    2. Is it possible for me to build an optimal Fasca team with the box I currently have? I need help especially for this, as I've been wanting to play with a different team than Yugi!

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/NearlyDylan
    [link] [comments]

    To pull or not pull at this SGF

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    They say this is the best godfest we had in a while in terms of rates. What's everyone's opinion?

    submitted by /u/Jericosavage
    [link] [comments]

    Need help building team(s) - just started this week, rolled 200 stones in REM

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    I wish Gungho would make lits, Dublits and other evo materials into skill-ups for other cards.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Or rotate the current ones to include Pixel evos or make a Pixel skill-up dungeon so we can skill them up easier.

    submitted by /u/RegulusTheHeartOfLeo
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody want to trade me Fasca?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    Which of the three new monsters are worth exchanging for?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    Out of the three new available monsters for exchange (Jiraiya, Grandis, and Yuri) which monster is worth exchanging for, provided you're an endgame player whose already cleared most endgame content, and haven't rolled any of the three in the REM?

    submitted by /u/sonocontenta
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve never felt more defeated

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    [NA] [LF] BF or Triangle 371,006,313

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    ID: 371,006,313

    Slot 1: Nelle 6 SDR (Winged Dragon of Ra)

    (BF)Slot 2: Fasca 6 SDR (Fagan Rai)

    Slot 3/Active: Blue Eyes Kaiba 6 SDR (Paris the Schemer) usually

    Also have: Deena, Dyer 6 SDR (Ford), Alice, NY Reeche, Obelisk Kaiba

    Only thing I really could use is another Minaka BF with Shirou Emiya equip or at least 2 blind resist. I usually farm my BFs for points (but the current 0 stam normals kinda put a damper on that). I'll accept any one way BFs if you can use my leads.

    Edit: Also, have plenty of friend space for friends in general.

    Edit 2: I used my BF on itosmaili

    submitted by /u/BLU3_2_U
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player after ~2 years looking to make sense of a new box

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    So I used to play on EU. When that went south I quit, and in the last week or so I went through the process of starting again non-IAP on NA. Until now I've been using Sachi as my lead and mostly random farmed stuff as subs, which was good enough to go through normals to KOTG. I've been saving my stones until today and just rolled them all in the godfest - here's all my REM stuff. I recognise quite a few of the pulls, but even those have big trees of evos that all seem more different from each other than they used to be (and using evo mats that didn't exist last time I played - I have no idea how hard it is to get some of them). So I don't really know what I should be putting together.

    What sticks out to me is a light healer team led by Ciel, and there's probably a decent dark team in there too. I pulled Grandis, so still have the medal I can exchange for Jiraiya or Yuri. Jiraiya sounds more fun, but I don't really have much of a green or blue box at the moment. I assume the only thing I can do with the medal is get one of those anyway?

    Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/reddit325
    [link] [comments]

    [Rant] Anybody else experiencing app crashes lately?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    For a couple of weeks now, my app has randomly been crashing when attempting to enter a dungeon. Just eats my stamina and closes the app. When I open it again, it just goes to the title screen. It's been annoying, but I've just grumbled and accepted it.

    Today, during the middle of a dungeon, the app crashed, and it was during my best run so far of the ranking dungeon, so I'm a bit miffed.

    I've already tried doing data recovery, but that made no difference. Is this a fix on my end or GungHo's? I'm on android (Note 9 if that matters). My alt is on an iPod and has had no problems.

    submitted by /u/samurai_snail
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Mythical skillup is better than Anni for Raziel

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Need help with a team

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    REMDRA & Godfest Rolls - Share em!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    • REMDRA - First Aife

    • Godfest - Just rolled once (because I'm broke) and pulled my new polar waifu! Suppose I'll save the coin. Not sure where I'll use her since I have Deena. Also have Lutina to use as well... Does she want to pair with Yuri?

    But I'm happy! Two waifus!

    submitted by /u/Gethixit
    [link] [comments]

    Am I safe? Srs question, never gone for crown before so unsure of how this works

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    [Video] Raziel Descended - Annihilation. It's Time to Pray to Those RNG Gods

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    [Question] Pixel Sherias or Bride Panera

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    So I am looking for a good Fujin active for my Kirito × Videal team, and I thought the only on type one was Panera

    Then I was looking thru Blogging Mama posts and saw Pixel Sherias and was like "whoa"

    He doesn't make hearts but unless there is a Absorb shield with resolve that I am unaware of in AA3 and beyond, I don't think it will be a problem

    P Sherias will have the better damage and has blind resist

    Between Indra and Kirito, that all 3 resist and I have Cloud and Tape covered by other SA and Assists, just need to make P Sherias bind proof

    submitted by /u/sajoir6
    [link] [comments]

    LF Grigory friends and best friends ID: 312-833-322

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Tfw you bring Fujin for floor 1 Sopdet in 3p UDR but both your partners Quit/DC immediately.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    I rolled on my Alt that I started yesterday. (Meaning these cards are the only ones I have.) I know Reincarnated Gabriel is a good sub, but I don't have any experience with any other GFE monsters.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    What are some of the prime Dyer subs now that the new Evos are out?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    I'm a bit overwhelmed at my option. I have a bunch more God cards to pick from now. I've been playing around with pairing him with my own Aten, but I still kinda like V!Ideal more..

    Im looking at subs like Ariel, super Revo Susano, Pixel sherias, super Revo Indra, all the new MP Dragons, Diaocha, Venus.. It goes on. For starters I'd say Pixel Sherias is his best damage void sub?

    submitted by /u/Gethixit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment