• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons What are you guys using to clear Raziel descended? Looks like bullshit to me ha. Even VIdeal can't get 19 combos on a 7x6. The only things I can think of are Marik leads and abusing combo orbs.

    Puzzle & Dragons What are you guys using to clear Raziel descended? Looks like bullshit to me ha. Even VIdeal can't get 19 combos on a 7x6. The only things I can think of are Marik leads and abusing combo orbs.


    What are you guys using to clear Raziel descended? Looks like bullshit to me ha. Even VIdeal can't get 19 combos on a 7x6. The only things I can think of are Marik leads and abusing combo orbs.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Deena x Fasca - First time Colo 2 clear and surprisingly consistent

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Best Kirito Alt?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    So I beat Hexazeon for the fifth magic stone, and I got a Kirito with them. I don't know if the Black Swordsman or Skill Connect Version is better, so I would like some input. Also, I have like no + points at the moment, so I would also like to know what his super awakenings are. Thanks~

    submitted by /u/namespelldwrong23
    [link] [comments]

    Farming team for Raziel

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    Videal Colo2 clear

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    I did it! While I know this was an easier ranking dungeon, it’ll still be my first crown!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    My alt acct thanks you for your Remdra efforts!!!! Rolled an Awoken Inahime for my Grigory team!!!!!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Alt acct

    Awoken Inahime will fit nicely on my Grigory team.

    Evo'ed into Pixel Verdandi and now I need to evo Amaterasu into SR Amaterasu for Grigory team.

    submitted by /u/RegulusTheHeartOfLeo
    [link] [comments]

    Tyrannos/Marik vs Raziel Descended!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    [LF] V Ideal Friends ID 348 059 443

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm looking for V Ideal friends to clear Raziel descended. I normally play phenom, alice, and b&j.

    submitted by /u/padaddiction
    [link] [comments]

    Optimal Subs for Grigory

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Hi

    i am trying to get his active off turn one while also being immune to skill bind, and Bind.

    what are the strong subs for this guy? the only way i can achieve the above seems to be using non physical monsters :/

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mal4zn
    [link] [comments]

    [Serious] If someone on here knows Robinloxley, can you let them know it's probably not a good idea to stone to continue a zero stam dungeon...the times.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    [LF] Fasca Friends (ID : 307 553 212) & Alice team comp help

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Hi guys, coming back to PAD after a long break. Did a pull on the SAO hatcher and managed to pull Alice. As I was trying to build a team for her, noticed I was severely lacking in the assist evo and light monsters and whipped up a team looking like this :
    https://imgur.com/a/cAH0YkU

    Tried to cover my resists based on what I had. Rest of my box : https://imgur.com/a/f5GGS5X

    Would appreciate any insight anyone would have to better evolving my team. I have 1.3M MGP if theres anything in the MGP worth grabbing

    submitted by /u/SwiggitySw00
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, I am a new player and would like some help with team building. What should I be grinding for? I have 60 magic stones saved up, when do I use the REM?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    I think I’m starting to understand why people put Yugi at SS Tier... Still feels meh though

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    Returning player with new acc. no idea what are those for, pls enlighten! Thanks ;)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    I can't live without skyfall

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    [Video] When Life Doesn't Gave You Alice or Fasca... Bradamante to the Rescue!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    This is one of my fav multiplay teams now. LF marik helpers though. 364177291

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    Need help team building for Deena?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    Box: https://imgur.com/a/v7QDBK7

    My box space is 365 but I have quite a few high valued units. I've taken a break for a bit since Yugi came out. This whole evolve in dungeon mechanic is alien to me. Heard deena was good but attackers is weird and needing 18 skill boosts is demanding. I heard deena pairs well with fasca? Any other good pairings?

    submitted by /u/W3rodst
    [link] [comments]

    Farming REMDra for drops

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Make a full board of the color you need by doing the following:

    Brigid > Marine Rider gives you a Fire/Wood/Light board

    Then do the following to get a full board of the color to clear:

    PEMDra: Chiyome > Zeal

    REMDra: Zeal > Fuma

    SoniaDra: Fuma > Chiyome

    Swipe to complete.

    submitted by /u/PsychoKuros
    [link] [comments]

    LF SR Parvati to Best Friend (ID: 333258328)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    As per title, looking for a Parvati friend that will have up permanent or at least very often. If I find I will best friend. Mine has Poison SA and triple blind equipment.

    submitted by /u/gilgameshpad
    [link] [comments]

    My alt's Grigory team looks like the cast of a fantasy MMO anime series

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    My alt's Grigory team looks like the cast of a fantasy MMO anime series

    https://preview.redd.it/tr1wha5g3vs41.jpg?width=576&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4e9d1753d304898bba77b48f666c27a0faf82aff

    Grigory as the tough-on-the-outside-softie-on-the-inside dwarf mercenary.

    Duval as his trusty steed with sharp teeth and a love of belly rubs.

    Pixel RGY as the glitchy comic relief.

    Polowne as the accident-prone merchant girl.

    Amaterasu as the prim and proper shrine maiden that plays in a death metal band on the weekends.

    ...I'd watch it.

    submitted by /u/Tek70x7
    [link] [comments]

    How is the REMDRA score calculated? I'm grinding so much but its climbing so slowly I fear 3 days isn't enough for it to get to the final GFE machine...

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Crowning on remfever

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    If we score 999999 on just one of the 2 fever events, do we still crown from it. I'm unsure whether I'll make it to the mark in time.

    submitted by /u/BABBDINGO
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment