• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 10, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons When you FINALLY pull an Ideal, but Mantastic PAD puts her at B TIER...

    Puzzle & Dragons When you FINALLY pull an Ideal, but Mantastic PAD puts her at B TIER...


    When you FINALLY pull an Ideal, but Mantastic PAD puts her at B TIER...

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Is top right fella a better leader than DOmega?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Witches

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Forgive my lack of knowledge, but is the next machine going to be the much anticipated witches?

    submitted by /u/SeaOsprey1
    [link] [comments]

    I beat the first Endurance Challenge on both my Main and Alt accounts simultaneously!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    [Achievement] [Brag] After 1 year, I finally max skill (except fodders or certain equips), level & awakenings all cards & still have 999+ Pys left!!! Thank you, Gungho Collab!!!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    What were some cards that you traded for that were worth the nuke, and which were the ones that you regret?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    For me at the moment, I absolutely LOVE VIdeal. She is actually my favorite leader in a while, as well as technically my first efficient rainbow leader (6 year old player). Other cards that I've nuked for that I love are NY Reeche (was upset after VIdeal was announced, however NYReeche is an S sub that is invaluable), 2x HMadoos, BRushana.

    Cards I've regretted trading for:

    Lajoa- I was too impatient to wait for a good dark lead leader like Fatalis around that time, so I exchanged for Lajoa. Has seen very little use, and probably my ultimate regret. Although, he has seen use on my HMadooxYugi teams.

    Hao-Jumped on him cause he was one of the first ignore void damage active. Only problem is that VDP box is so much better/easier than an active skill. I was hoping he'd bring rainbow teams into the light, but he didn't. Has been collecting dust into my box. Have used him a bit on my VIdeal team, but BRushana was much better for VDP purposes.

    XmasSaline- kinda regret; pretty much only traded for the art/collection purposes. Sucks that she isn't that great of a lead.

    submitted by /u/Addet2000
    [link] [comments]

    Good starter monsters

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    I have looked all over, and maybe I am missing something, but does anyone have a link to good starter monsters for 2020? All the ones I have seen are at least 5 years old. If there is no list, could anyone give me their opinions on the best one(s) for now? Thanks. I have just come back to the game after 3 years and am starting a new account.

    submitted by /u/Old_Skool4
    [link] [comments]

    What teams would be best to focus on?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    I'd say my fire box is definitely my strongest. I currently run dOmega/dOmega/Reuben/Elgenubi/Christmas Uriel. Just rolled Highren and he seems to have potential.

    https://imgur.com/a/XgF5uZu

    submitted by /u/9inebit
    [link] [comments]

    [JP] Update version 18.2.2!!!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    Features the following:

    • maintenance starts on Thursday 1 PM - 3 PM JST
    • sign in with Apple ID (iOS 13 and after)
    • 8 big resets along with the brand new rank 900 memorial roll (features the dracoblades, witch hats, faska, and nere)
    • A brand new arena!!!
      • In Japanese, the stage is called 列界の化身. Plugging this into google translate, I got "incarnation of the ranks". From the names, I'm guessing we'll be facing (S)Revo bosses in the new arena
      • 99 stamina, 20 battles. Drops include rainbowpys, killers, and the new latent expansion tamadra
    • Increased the appearance rate of combo orbs in Raziel Descended (THANK GOD)

    Link to the announcement can be found here!

    submitted by /u/Shining_Equinox
    [link] [comments]

    Is this....reverse power creep???

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    [JP] Top 10 - Leader/Pairing List (Yuukoru)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Monthly tier list from Yuukoru: https://youtu.be/YbJS6rKSW2g

    • Nice to see less collab leaders there
    • He actually plays with all the leaders so I think it's more accurate
    • Welcome to transform meta!
    submitted by /u/zoopido
    [link] [comments]

    LF DZeta friends/mains. Returning after 2 years

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    359 476 378

    Title says it all, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Warui-ne
    [link] [comments]

    What beings of myth would you like to see in-game?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    This can be anything—as descent boss, as something to induce an SR with, as a pantheon member, as a GFE, etc.

    What I'm looking/hoping for:

    —Garuda. (Probably to SR Krishna's pentad.)

    —Bahamut. (SR for Set's pentad? If they could use the Persian Shahrazad for Horus et al., Arabic Bahamut is not out of the running.)

    More Goetic demons. Maybe another GFE pentad; I'm currently thinking Purson, Orobas, Buer, Sabnock, and Andromalius in some order.

    submitted by /u/SkyknightXi
    [link] [comments]

    Need friends :)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Tokoyami takes on AA3 with a monochrome filter and a rainbow team

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Personal Ads Tuesdays! [Looking For] Megathread Mar 10 - Mar 16

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Looking For that special someone to fill out your friend list? Post your information here.

    RULES:

    • Only put ONE leader per post. If you are looking for more than 1 leader, you can make multiple posts.

    • To keep things organized, if the Leader+Region you are looking for has already been posted in this thread, make your post a REPLY to that post. If you do not follow this rule, your post will be removed.

    • To make your post, copy the following code and fill it out: (if you're on a mobile app or cannot copy/paste, provide the same information in your post)

    [Monster icon] (optional, look up from http://kawaii.xn--q9jyb4c/iconify/) #Monster name | Region | ID | Leader Lvl | +Eggs | Skill Lvl | |:----------:|:-----------:|:----------:|:--------:|:---------:| | NA/JP/EU | 333,333,333 | optional | optional | optional | Additional comments: Optional, can list your other leaders here 
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Is this trade worth it for a yugi team? I have no dupes of these cards :(

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Yugi & Val Team

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Player-made content?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Since challenges are not really a challenge because of powercreep, how about player-made challenges?
    Do you have any innovative challenge you would like to share?

    submitted by /u/Coff55
    [link] [comments]

    What are the dragon gems for?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    All I am getting from the free machine is dragon/card gems. What should I do with them? My inventory is a mess until I do something with these gems, but I am not sure what to do with them.

    Note: newer player with Yugi team.

    submitted by /u/All_Rise_44
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment