• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 11, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [PSA] [JP] Best friend (and presents) is resetting in one day - LF you last minutes best friends here

    Puzzle & Dragons [PSA] [JP] Best friend (and presents) is resetting in one day - LF you last minutes best friends here


    [PSA] [JP] Best friend (and presents) is resetting in one day - LF you last minutes best friends here

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    When you FINALLY join a 3p room but your teammate is Yugi with no resists or sb...

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    Man I see the yugi hype now

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    [Shitpost] Last Minute Xiang Mei clear of first Endurance Challenge

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    [Question] Obligatory what was that data download just now?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    What is considered bad manners in 3p.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    So what spurred on this question was when I went into 3 with my standard Yugi team which has a bakura and absolutely no poison resist. I know people generally want Yugi to transform first turn so I did have the skill boost equips and the fortress dragons to do so. The problem arose from the fact that both the other players were playing rainbow leads and my poisons were keeping precious orbs from falling in. In addition if I got full board poison changed after my turn whoever after me has to deal with all of that junk. So basically I'm asking are there guidelines for this? Like should I make a seperate 3p team?

    submitted by /u/Demonwi
    [link] [comments]

    Yugi hype is real. A fairly uneventful AA2 clear.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Havn't seen one for Ina yet so here's mine

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Challenge 9

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Remember seeing a post in here of a guy who cascaded a perfect 10 combo on the challenge 9 for the monthly quest and was wondering if anyone could link me. :))

    submitted by /u/smolpotato67
    [link] [comments]

    letting rng take the wheel

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Help determining the best team to go forward

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    I've been playing the game for only a little bit now maybe a few months but I think the game is really fun. But there's so much content that it's kinda overwhelming, and I don't really know how to move forward and I don't think my team has necessarily helped with how far I can go. I've basically only been doing the quest dungeons and the special gift dungeons. So it would be really helpful to get a grasp of what a good team is to maybe move into whatever mid game/late game there is.

    Monster box

    submitted by /u/BaconyHam
    [link] [comments]

    Another returning player clueless about the meta; just need advice on what can clear annihilation dungeons and other later content. Pulled on the most recent REM’s but have a lot of old stuff too.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    Just to note on the download...

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    That data download includes Fasca (yes, that's the official romanization), Nelle, and the contest dragons.

    Including Sha-Nana-Nana.

    (At least, I think it just manifested...)

    submitted by /u/SkyknightXi
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] [JP] looking for jp friends. New account, need to expand friend list. Willing to accept all request. Active player - looking to get all the help I can grab and as many English players on my account as possible. Account ID 405989071 thank you

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    I realized one thing about Dark Magician Girl.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Why does her transformed version has a skill boost awakening?

    submitted by /u/YudiYudiYudi
    [link] [comments]

    NoREM run, best farmables

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    So, returning to my NoREM run in pad after a two year break (for context, I stopped around the time Rikuu was still considered a meta lead). I can see that there's been a lot of new content since then. Who should I be trying to farm up, both leads and subs? Any collabs I should be keeping an eye out for? I play on JP so can grab the latest and greatest if it's available.

    submitted by /u/Throw70away7
    [link] [comments]

    What would be the best method for farming the dragon caller event?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    What difficulty would be the most efficent? Sorry if this has been asked often

    submitted by /u/SolaceGMS
    [link] [comments]

    [LF JP] Doppo Orochi (Base or Evo) Id: 311865225

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Is it worth keeping dupes

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    I'd assume if its 6* and up it's worth? Or better to just sell

    submitted by /u/blott91476
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Nere with Lina equip, will BF. Add me up at 441,164,071

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    Best Friend Giveaway

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Hi guys! I am a rank 740 player who has been less active recently. I don't really need best friends so I will give away my best friend selection.

    To enter, just comment your friend ID, your ign, and a number from 1-1000. In about a day. I will randomly choose a winner. Good luck!

    submitted by /u/zombiebomber2003
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Base Rehven friends (349,758,456)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    I'm a long-time PAD player and I decided to start with a fresh account tonight. I didn't want to reroll this time around, but I was lucky enough to get Rehven with my free DB/DC roll. I'd appreciate anyone that could help me with their base Rehven, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Lolztimus_Prime
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment