• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [shitpost]not all farmables are made equal

    Puzzle & Dragons [shitpost]not all farmables are made equal


    [shitpost]not all farmables are made equal

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:56 AM PST

    Flexing on Izanami's stupid challenge (March C9)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:43 AM PST

    Nice

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:58 AM PST

    March C9 row setup for 10 combos

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:44 AM PST

    Wish I could show these stats to my PAD self 2 years ago. Craziest stats I've seen to date.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:48 AM PST

    March C9

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:39 AM PST

    Honestly took way more tries than it should’ve

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:50 PM PST

    what is a kuro loop and is it worth it to buy kuroyuri?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:00 PM PST

    exactly what the title says, i've been reading a few posts that have referenced something that is called a "kuro loop", and i'm assuming that has something to do with kuroyuri, a limited time monster you can buy in the shop. what is a kuro loop and should i buy her?

    submitted by /u/lavenderandjazz
    [link] [comments]

    Team help please

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:25 AM PST

    My Favorite Cheerleader

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:30 PM PST

    Is anyone willing to trade me for a moby dick gem?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:09 AM PST

    Dracoblader Ina Help?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:59 AM PST

    Hi, I'm a returning player but I've returned a couple months ago, and played enough so that I'm totally lost in the game and events. I'm pretty lost in the meta and everything else though.

    One thing I am pretty lost about is my lucky pull, Dark Dracoblader of Scattering Clouds, Ina. I pulled her a few months ago, but I didn't know she was good and didn't use her until like 2 weeks ago when I checked the leader tier lists. Apparently, she's among the best.

    I searched up a bit, but I don't really know how to use Ina to the fullest. I don't have a very developed box, and my current team is Evo Veroah, Mega Awoken Ryune, Joey Wheeler from the Yugioh collab(ik, I really don't know what to use) and Awoken Lugh for absorb void and tape resist. I don't have hiei or any other notable dark subs that most Ina teams use. I don't have any assists or parents on any of them either, because I don't know what to put on them. I can't really find any Phenom friends either.

    I would greatly appreciate it if someone could bring me up to speed on the current meta and Ina specifically. (Subs, assists, what I should pull to build the box-gung-ho collab?, latent meta?)

    Notable rems in my box are: Zaerog Core

    Three duplicate Skulds

    Sakuya

    Nohime

    Fagan-Rai

    Amen

    Four duplicate Ra's

    Echnida-Sara

    Revo Okuninushi

    Kamnisubi

    Kushinadahime

    Claiomh Everlasting

    Bakura from Yugioh

    Knight Kisaragi

    2 Brígids and Dagdas

    Base Ney(i don't know if i should evo)

    (And i still have my PAD appreciation medal, so potentially also Valk Ciel/Zeus/etc)

    Thank you so much! I'm really loving this game again (esp with how generous gung-ho is with the stones jeez), and it would be amazing to have some guidance in the current meta.

    submitted by /u/hatvaccum
    [link] [comments]

    Tifa friends to pair with dkarin ID: 326148368

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:43 PM PST

    Are Gung-ho 7* Collabs used as trading fodder for other collabs?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:43 PM PST

    Quick check, I have a number of dupes of the 7* and am wondering if i should trade them for other cards in this Collab, or can they be used for other collabs? I figure a lot of these aren't useful in dupes, especially ones made for subs so leader self pair is not as applicable

    From the Gung Ho Collab, I have: - 2x Omega - 2x Raizer - 2x Luluna - 1x knight - 1x Bradamante - 1x Karin - 1x Orage - 1x Elena

    Thinking I can trade for a Lilia(I have a Zela), or even a Noir/Gamayla to round out my dark or blue box.

    submitted by /u/Kpak-
    [link] [comments]

    What should I spend my 50 magic stones on?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:34 AM PST

    Should I buy box expansions, roll the godfest, don't know what to do!

    submitted by /u/The_end_of_the_cycle
    [link] [comments]

    Need team help (returning player)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:23 PM PST

    I played on a separate account a few years ago but I was getting back into the game, but very unaware of the new meta. I used to play when Dath ruled the scene.imgur

    submitted by /u/BABBDINGO
    [link] [comments]

    What are the cards that actually look like cards for?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:03 PM PST

    New player, so sorry for the probably dumb question if I'm just blind and not looking in the right part of the guides, but...

    Because everything is apparently called a card in this game (even the stuff that doesn't actually look like a card), I haven't been successful in my searching, but I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do with the cards that actually look like cards (example: Nymph Card #5838 or Demeter Card #5837).

    Thanks for any assistance. :)

    submitted by /u/Varis78
    [link] [comments]

    Account Recovery Help

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:00 PM PST

    I'm trying to get back into PAD after not playing since 2016 and I'm having trouble with retrieving my account. Since i haven't played since 2016 my account is stuck on my iPad Mini 2 which can't update to the latest PAD or IOS. I've tried retrieving my iCloud backup but it gives me my level 11 alt account instead of my level 300+ main. I've also tried going through the GungHo data restoration thing but i don't have my Lost ID or Secret Code.

    Am i out of luck or are there any other ways i can get my account back?

    Any/all help is appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Pixeln0m
    [link] [comments]

    Help with pal points machine

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:53 PM PST

    What are the best machines to use your pal points on. I've mainly been using them for evo material but I'm unsure what I should actually be using them for?

    submitted by /u/BABBDINGO
    [link] [comments]

    Meta Jammer Teams?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:10 PM PST

    I have Acubens and others, I'm trying to have a different meta team I can toy with. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/skipper1982
    [link] [comments]

    Team help if anyone is willing ?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:10 AM PST

    is it worth getting leo bloomfield?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:16 AM PST

    title really says it all i've accumulated 1.4 million monster points and nothing seems useful in the mp shop and if it isn't worth it what are some monsters that will come to the mp shop that'll be worth it

    submitted by /u/bacaboy321
    [link] [comments]

    [Team] Came back to PAD after several years, could use some help building a team!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:42 AM PST

    Took a very long break (3+ years) and decided to come back! Fairly familiarized myself with the new game mechanics and was wondering if I could get help building some teams! Currently messing around with some Marik and Zeta teams, but could use some guidance or if my efforts could be better placed elsewhere? Thanks!

    https://imgur.com/a/5I1njyC *Tried to keep mostly REM units in the screenshots

    submitted by /u/blu65
    [link] [comments]

    Hello. I just started playing again. Any good teams I might be able to make?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:40 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment