• Breaking News

    Monday, March 2, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Puzzle and Dragons at 17th

    Puzzle & Dragons Puzzle and Dragons at 17th


    Puzzle and Dragons at 17th

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:09 AM PST

    My fastest/easiest team.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:02 AM PST

    [JP] Mickey Mouse gods have blessed me. I wish the artwork was cooler tho...

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:52 AM PST

    Floor 68 and got phone call...

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:05 PM PST

    Second to last floor :(

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:47 AM PST

    [JP] Don’t sell those Mickey Mouse drops. Almost as much XP as a lil globe

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:58 PM PST

    [Shitpost] Hail Satan

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:36 PM PST

    done playing for the week

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:57 AM PST

    Make TPAs great again

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:45 AM PST

    What are you using the extra latent slots for, if anything? [Question]

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:54 AM PST

    TIP: you see Lakshmi in 3P just disconnect. Don’t give anyone the benefit of the doubt. Btw last guy just leaves without taking the hit :(

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:20 AM PST

    Did you guys enjoy the collab w/ Disney ?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:08 AM PST

    I'm an Asian and not having much feeling about Mickey mouse and friends. Are you guys excited while purchase stones for it or same as me? Just asking.(bad English sor)

    submitted by /u/TolasAsmis
    [link] [comments]

    Those GH Collab rates are pretty good

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:18 AM PST

    Yugi is letting me clear content I’d never have been able to clear before.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:37 PM PST

    1 second is just fine

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:32 PM PST

    dreams really do come true

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:09 PM PST

    Another take on A1-A3 Nidhogg

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:41 AM PST

    Here we go with the 20th post of the day about this dungeon. Maybe there should've been a megathread :thinking:

    Oh well. Anyway, my generic clear.

    And vid of the run.

    The team.

    Personally I ran with Madoo because I don't own VSonia, but VSonia probably preferred for the better RCV. And I didn't SDR my Raoh because lazy. Definitely was tight on RCV during the run and suffered downtime from skill delays because of it.

    A) imo Yugi is the most efficient way to deal with the Fujin spawns - at 10 cd he rehastes back in 5 swipes. In my vid I got consecutive Sop Parv Vishnu in my A2 portion and was able to get Yugi back quickly. Other options like inheriting a Fujin would struggle with said consecutive Fujin spawns with a good deal of stalling. Yugi isn't up for the first Unicorn but is up for the first Sopdet.

    B) Jammer skyfall can prelude Lak spawn in this dungeon. If you don't deal with this, you will die if you get those spawns. So Gaslowe equip is brought to overwrite it. In my vid I didn't get Lak spawn. Eh. Gaslowe also brings poison resist for Beelz.

    C) The other inherits are just unbindable equips and more resists. Cecil is also a Fujin, if it comes up.


    imo this setup is one of the more reasonably consistent and efficient. It accounts for those dumb things. One weakness: HephDra spawn destroys the system. Unclean solution: VSonia board. The last time you pop Gaslowe should be at the end of AA2 so you should charge up VSonia through all of A3. You'll have to manual match HephDra to death and then VSonia bicolor on Kali. I don't have VSonia so I would've struggled with my dumb Madoo.


    I wish this dungeon was clearable more than one time. Was fun.

    Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

    submitted by /u/swng
    [link] [comments]

    VSonia/Omega variation clear

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:54 AM PST

    Team building for Endurance dungeon?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:05 PM PST

    So I've beat A1, 2, and 3 separately but it was a long run with me constantly checking padx to see what skills were coming up. Obviously I can't do that now since that took me 30 minutes each run, and I only had 1 fujin that I saved up for the entire run.

    I used a Karin-Tifa team with full resists, one fujin equip, one bind awoken clear and a fenrir to overwrite jammer skyfall. I'm afraid that the 7x6 board may take too long and my fujin might not come up in time. Is there anything else I should worry about? (More bind clears, more fujins, etc)

    submitted by /u/thebookingchild
    [link] [comments]

    [psa] 3 player multiplayer reset.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:12 AM PST

    New dungeons!

    submitted by /u/Superkeest
    [link] [comments]

    Figuring out Monster Gems?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:15 AM PST

    Hello PAD community,

    So lately, we've been getting daily chances at this Monster Gem REM machine, and you'll get the gem version of some other monster. That's cool and all, but I've amassed quite a pile and it's taking up space in my monster box. I've been saving them because gems will randomly be helpful when you want to evolve some other monster, but this is just too much.

    Is there any way to see what monsters the gems apply to? I use the Puzzle and Dragons database website, and while I can go a monster's page and see which gems it needs for various evolution stages, I want to know if I can go to a gem and see which monsters it's used for - that way I can determine whether or not I need it and if i can just sell it.

    submitted by /u/BeePuns
    [link] [comments]

    Make a 30 minute a1-a3 challenge since it’s so “impossible” and offer a free 7* gfe for clearing it. I’ll gladly take it lol ������

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:23 AM PST

    Never have I regretted going in blind as much as now.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:59 PM PST

    Are there any other system teams besides nidhogg ones?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:46 PM PST

    I never got around to skilling up nidhogg and I don't really want to do heart breaker system teams. Any others that are fast?

    Edit: just thought of 5o1e Spica system. Anyone know if that does enough dmg for a3 section though?

    submitted by /u/hahokily
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment