• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 3, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [Megathread] Share your Endurance Challenge team here!

    Puzzle & Dragons [Megathread] Share your Endurance Challenge team here!


    [Megathread] Share your Endurance Challenge team here!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:24 PM PST

    if it's not yugi

    General tip:

    • 6x single side multiplier is more than enough. You can start from here if you need more time.
    • Bring as many fujin-type active as you can.
    • Bring hazard skyfall overwrite to avoid unfair death from Hera Ur jammer skyfall on to Lakshmi's jammer game.
    submitted by /u/fether
    [link] [comments]

    [Video] March 2020 Quest - Challenge Level 9

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:14 AM PST

    I just ran out of time on the last floor of the endurance arena and I want to cry just a tad bit

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:34 AM PST

    Lvl 27 and bipolar goddess 1 is done easy for the alt loll

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 03:28 AM PST

    5 rolls, guess I dun goofed

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:38 PM PST

    Completed the great witch collection with this one

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:56 AM PST

    March C10

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 06:15 AM PST

    [JP] This Mickey gachadra is how all gachadras should all be done. What are your high scores?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:39 AM PST

    3p renewal reminded me of how much fun it is

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:50 PM PST

    Well this is awkward... had some 5 and 7 year tamadras as wel ��

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:11 PM PST

    just returned to PAD after a year of not playing. have any major pantheons been introduced? what monsters, collabs, or godfests should I look for? are there any major game changes or evolutions? thanks!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:41 PM PST

    [Achievement] I cleared Endurance Challenge-Time Limit 60 mins!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:36 PM PST

    I see your Typhons and raise you Gaslowes

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:25 PM PST

    The real challenge was to not receive a call while running it

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Hold up you can't do that, I wanted to do that. (Leader swap)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:02 PM PST

    Vajrayaksa questions

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:27 AM PST

    There is an x8 exp right now on the Heavy Metal dragon stage that is flying me up the ranks. Its stupid easy with a Vajrayaksa helper. . .but I only have like two of them.

    Where/When can I get my own? Is anyone using him as their helper that wouldn't mind adding me for the duration of this exp buff?

    submitted by /u/GamingPauper
    [link] [comments]

    I love ruining into teams like this.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:12 AM PST

    Event rainbow metals and what should I do worth them

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:39 PM PST

    Hey I've been playing a while and still trying to learn how to build a team and such what should I be doing with the metals.

    submitted by /u/StevenLheed
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty nice haul first time thru 3P

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:54 AM PST

    What are the chances that I won’t get a damage absorb spawn in the endurance challenge? (Bipolar Goddess)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:30 AM PST

    Damage absorb info stolen from u/GungHo_Sam 's post

    "How many Fujins you need will depend on how many times you run into the damage absorb floors...

    All possible damage absorbs in Bipolar Goddess (1/2/3) are:

    • Sopdet (1/2/3)

    • Parvati (1/2/3)

    • Vishnu (2/3)

    • Hera Dragon (3)

    Unicorn (1/2/3)"

    Sopdet, Hera Dragon, and Unicorn have a 4/5 chance of not appearing. In total there are 7 of these instances throughout the dungeon.

    Parvati and Vishnu have a 3/4 chance of not appearing. There are 5 of these instances in the dungeon.

    If my calculations are correct, I will have a [ (4/5)7 * (3/4)5 ] * 100 % chance or about a 4.96% chance of not getting a single damage absorb in this dungeon.

    If my calculations are incorrect, please let me know because I did this while procrastinating on my calc hw.

    Happy puzzling!

    Edit: as several users have commented, the chances of not getting a damage absorb without including unicorn would be about a 9.72% chance

    submitted by /u/dragons95195
    [link] [comments]

    I'm in need of some assistance...

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:58 AM PST

    I'm wondering something that really stumps me...who are the top tier monsters and how can I get them? And I already have Yugi so no need for that suggestion. He's the only character in my team that can deal decent damage other than my Viper Orochi (max rank)

    submitted by /u/Bntyhntr3232
    [link] [comments]

    ive got some super reincarn material, which evos should i prioritize?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 03:36 AM PST

    im genuinely curious since im pretty bad with planning stuff, but ive got qilin, brahma, and senri.
    ive got all the cards they apply for.. so which cards should i use em on, or should i wait for the super reincarns of other characters to get released first?

    submitted by /u/CatalystCaller
    [link] [comments]

    For those interested, v4 of Radar (now Battle) has been released in JP!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:50 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment