• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons This idea was too good to pass up once I heard about the gift we're getting in March.

    Puzzle & Dragons This idea was too good to pass up once I heard about the gift we're getting in March.


    This idea was too good to pass up once I heard about the gift we're getting in March.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:12 PM PST

    No Leader Skill Challenge: Arena 2

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:22 AM PST

    Coloring an old Haku sketch (WIP)

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:36 AM PST

    [Video] Adventure of the Two Cuties

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 06:37 AM PST

    [Discuss] biggest flex

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:58 PM PST

    Reverse Evo for Reincarnated

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:02 PM PST

    We should be allowed to reverse evo Reincarnated evos. With all these pixels I'd like to be able to pixel evo some of my reincarnated jewels.... sigh....

    submitted by /u/tonyadpx
    [link] [comments]

    [JP] Feb 2020 Review

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:53 PM PST

    This is my regular post at the end of each month wrapping up key releases in JP and providing my comments. The idea is not to provide a full review of each card but more of a highlight of specific cards. I'm going to focus on cards that'll have a chance to come to NA. Big thanks to Protic blog as usual for translations which I'll reference a lot.

    As usual, this is based off my playing experience in JP along with watching various JP youtubers.

    Yokai Watch 2nd Run (https://pad.protic.site/yo-kai-watch-world-collab-2nd-run/) - Likely to come to NA as an update to power rangers but it's hard to say

    • Zazel - new top light sub with 3 SB, L unlock, damage and an amazing active. A pair is perfect on any light team.
    • Sakura - another top level sub but this time for blue. One of the hardest hitting VDP subs with an amazing 5CD active
    • Toadal - what an amazing equip, good on any blue team. Unfortunately with Chidori, Kaiba and Rampaid the poison resist isn't as useful as it can be

    Raziel (https://pad.protic.site/new-descended-dungeon-raziel/)

    • New whaledor that works on Faska teams. Definitely farm one

    Jiraiya, Grandis, Yuuri GFEs (https://pad.protic.site/new-fes-exclusives-jiraiya-grandis-yuuri/)

    • Jiraiya - the best wood leader but it pales in comparison to other color's top leaders including the new transform guys: Rampaid, Dina, Gregory, etc. Evo version is a great leaderswap with Gregory though!
    • Grandis - amazing sub for Gregory team even if it doesn't transform until later in the dungeon.
    • Yuuri - fun to try a different style match 6 heal on 7x6 with Faska. She is easier to use than Alice due to built in 2 combo and tons of fingers - so maybe good for people with PSI. She also makes a good Velkhana sub with movement time and low CD inherit base.

    Rolling advice:

    • The 8th anniversary SGF is amazing, period. I would hold out on Nere/Faska SGF if you can. I personally rolled all the 7* GFEs in like 30 rolls? Best upcoming place for fodder
    • Don't roll for the 3 new GFE, roll for Faska or fodder

    Tales of Artifact Dragon (https://pad.protic.site/new-special-series-tales-of-artifact-dragons-series/) - aka transformers REM

    • Gregory - the Yugi for physical. Very hard to build but has a lot of potential. Slap ZCore equip on him and see crazy damage for little effort. If we get a 7x6 pairing he will be tier 1 along with Yugi. Right now Evo Jiraiya swap feels best with him (same feeling as HBastet swap before Nere for Yugi)
    • Dina - top tier sub/leader but not quite Yugi. 1CD 3 orb active is so abusable and guarantees 7 orbs every turn on 7x6 if you clear the board
    • Alina - this is the hidden gem and will be a key sub for future wood teams - 4CD active is just nuts!
    • Dia - GH is trying very hard to give rainbow life. Dia pushes rainbow a bit higher but still a step below other teams. Aten and Marik pairings looking good.
    • Old Man - a better Phenom period
    • Elsha - Blue fortress dragon need I say more?
    • Duval - must have sub for Gregory teams. Fire DM
    • Sylvinia - budget Bakura for Yugi/Faska teams
    • Rampaid - the true chase card as he's a water DM and amazing water leader - same level as Coco. NA prepare to go crazy!

    Rolling advice:

    • Another REM where you can pull an entire team: Rampaid/Dina Elsha Elsha Rampaid/Dina flex, Faska
    • Rates really suck so be prepared for another Yugi type collab where the real chase cards are the 6* (Duval and Elsha I'm looking at you!)

    Others (https://pad.protic.site/new-evolution-buffs-kanna-aten-and-more-srevo/)

    • SParv - she's top tier wood damage sub, eat that Zela! She is very close to Bakura in terms of output.
    • SOkami - great sub for Gregory teams in particular. Her healing is amazing
    • SSusano - wow they brought him back from the grave. Very good wood sub for transform teams
    • MP dragons - all are basically 5/6SB sticks for transform teams. Very useable but note the changes to their actives (SOdindra only clears awoken)
    • Pixel Guan Yu - top sub for Gregory with 3SB and legitimate VDP damage
    • Pixel Verd - another quality sub for healing, SB and most importantly RCV debuff removal active. What there's more? She can also give you full poison resist. Seriously high value sub.
    • Pixel Saria - who else is back from the grave? Very good filler sub for Faska teams (Saria with Alice gives you 12 SB without equips!)
    • MAKanna - who are we going to meme now!?!? She's legitimate a good sub/decent leader. Great sub to help you get SB on Faska teams
    • MAAten - rainbow Bakura, crazy crazy damage on any boss that has more than 1 typing.
    • SHorus - I'm so sad he lost attacker typing :'( what happened to my beloved KFC?
    submitted by /u/zoopido
    [link] [comments]

    First TA2 clear

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:03 PM PST

    Thanks, True Training Arena, for helping me max another team

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:11 AM PST

    Came back to the game and need friends again!

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:11 PM PST

    My box is a bit out dated but I'm looking for friends till I can save up and roll for the next big thing, right now I have saber, Ed, Sephiroth, Zela kitty, Vaj, Cloud and Dathena among some other random stuff I might throw together! I'm going to be fairly active since I have the time to play at work when we are slow, active trader and also have a BF to give out! I'd is 380746362 and is also in my flair!

    submitted by /u/vengence12
    [link] [comments]

    May not have rolled any gfes from this yet I'm still very happy w my pulls.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:46 AM PST

    If you could choose one monster ever added to PAD to add to your collection who would you want? (bonus points for reason why)

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:12 AM PST

    I'd want Yamato Regalia Asuka from the NGE collab since the art is nice and she's my favorite from the series

    submitted by /u/muttzone
    [link] [comments]

    Finally able to beat the machines thanks to my Yugi team!!!

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:23 AM PST

    [Event][NA] Puzzle Like a Lion Event 3/2-3/15 (Arena Endurance, ADR rerun, daily globe, jewels & killers exchange)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:09 PM PST

    I really thought it was near impossible

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:55 AM PST

    How to pronounce Aoi

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:00 PM PST

    Is it ā-ó-ē or wá

    submitted by /u/TheAsianEquashun
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Phenom/H Madoo/genjuro/dark omega friends NA: 321 457 454

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:38 PM PST

    I always have ina or dark omega up. I also am looking to best friend someone, so leave a comment if you're interested in that.

    submitted by /u/Zaedulus
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any good yugi subs to roll for in the Gung-ho Collab?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:29 AM PST

    What team should I run?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:18 AM PST

    [Team] Omega or Dark Colored Omega? Which one keeps up better with the meta.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Hey guys, I've been a long running player of padx, and after attempts to recover my acccount failing, I started up again and my notable rolls are mostly red. Omega, Markab, Awoken Susano and Delphyne

    Omega looks really good to me, but I'm stuck choosing between his evos as my leader. Which would be the best choice to stick with?

    submitted by /u/Kaigura
    [link] [comments]

    AA3 farming team near 100% success rate

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:36 PM PST

    Need a blue yog friend to clear moby dick please ID: 313 319 328

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:39 AM PST

    How do I beat this months c9

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:10 AM PST

    I'm trying to coop with my alt. I cant seem to charge a myr to get fixed time with an amun team. On padx is also said kiri cheese, but even in multipler wit 35k hp he did over 60k to me

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment