• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [Event][NA] Official PAD Twitch Stream 2/28, 4pm PST (Special Guest badatpad)

    Puzzle & Dragons [Event][NA] Official PAD Twitch Stream 2/28, 4pm PST (Special Guest badatpad)


    [Event][NA] Official PAD Twitch Stream 2/28, 4pm PST (Special Guest badatpad)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:32 PM PST

    You may have seen my success post, but yeah this was my first attempt.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:27 AM PST

    [JP]Mickey Mouse details. Thanks Reni!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:22 AM PST

    Rolled 8 times... how is this possible??

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:20 AM PST

    Lf Valkhana Friends 383,314,470

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:23 PM PST

    Rank 800 roll here I come!!!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:34 PM PST

    [bug?] L-ATK awakening won't remove locked skyfall buff if it is from your active

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:19 AM PST

    [PSA] Extreme King Metal Dragon is a guerilla dungeon today

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:19 PM PST

    Evolution of Valkyrie into the form exchangeable for her gem requires one EKMD. Valkyrie equip that comes in the Gungho PEM right now can be devolved into that pre-evolved form. Valkyrie gem is needed for a lot of higher tier farmable evos whose gems are needed for SRevos, such as Sól and Máni, Khepri, Sheherezade, and also Valk CIEL equip. EKMD dungeon costs 99 Stam, or buy an EKMD for 10k monster points.

    submitted by /u/MagicallyVermicious
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinion? I miss regular 5 stone godfests. I’d rather save the 5 stones and power, plus, awoken my own cards.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:10 PM PST

    Or have an item that does all that and charges 5 stones.

    submitted by /u/Anotheryoma
    [link] [comments]

    Extreme Challenge Arena Farming Team

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:45 AM PST

    Looking for some help building a team to easily farm Extreme Challenge Arena. I've been focusing on Ranger Slayer as my lead, but can't seem to deal enough consistent damage. Maybe I'm not making enough 5 connected orbs for a mass attack.

    My latest attempt which went pretty poorly was: Ranger Slayer / Zaerog Core / Theor / Kaname Hagiri (for def break) / Arend

    If I can't solve this one with Ranger Slayer, I'm planning on trying out Amen. Still haven't picked them up yet.

    Are there better subs for this team that I'm not seeing?

    Will loading up with latents solve this problem? If so, which should I use?

    If Amen is a better solution, would Amen/Halloween Zaerog do enough damage or should I stick with double Amen?

    Box: https://imgur.com/a/FrlknlJ

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/princeodd
    [link] [comments]

    Lf Skuld Friends 304,750, 234, also Run Awoken Vajrabhairava

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:48 PM PST

    Does anyone still even use her? Regardless, true training arena cleared even if not efficiently

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:37 PM PST

    Trying to Up my Game

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:11 PM PST

    My box here

    I've been a very casual player for years but only recently started to take the game a bit more seriously in trying the harder content. Im familiar with the game but Im just not clearing the higher content like I believe I can. I started browsing various threads about team building and attempting certain challenges and getting those crowns but I can't seem to rise to the occasion. I know how to play, how to set up boards but a good example of issues has been the Scheherazade dungeon that Ive been attempting since it came out and this February. Any help with suggested team comps for that dungeon would be much appreciated but I am very open to other general team suggestions. You'll notice a large mix of good and bad just because I was more of a save and roll for fun looking stuff which bit me in the long run. I only posted the somewhat relevant majority of my collection not including evo, skill, and misc mats that aren't for teams.

    submitted by /u/Elastas
    [link] [comments]

    no 8 or 88 stone machine today on JP?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:08 PM PST

    is leap year only an american thing wtf feels bad

    submitted by /u/kimogjong
    [link] [comments]

    V. Ideal friends!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:53 PM PST

    If interested - 330 532 447

    Thank you !

    submitted by /u/rryanchow
    [link] [comments]

    What's the lowest health you've ever been able to put yourself at? (Not including Tengu). New record for me, haha.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:03 PM PST

    [Discuss] Would you recommend using Rainbow Event Medals for this Collab?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:59 AM PST

    I am playing for around 2 Months now. Had to make a new account due to Europe dying and returned after a long time.

    Event Medals are new for me and I have observed in those 2 months what I could have bought for it. Are the current Collab Exchange cards worth it? What is a good use for the rainbow medals? Would you recommend trading them for black medals?

    Edit: I mean the Rainbow Event Medals not Tickets, and I didn't mean to trade for Tickets but for Monsters.

    submitted by /u/NhatNienne
    [link] [comments]

    Now that there is a Disney collab...what would you like to see from a Marvel collab or possibly a Star Wars collab?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:53 AM PST

    I don't think they should make the cards from the movies. They should just use the comics

    I feel like Deadpool would great.

    I really wish they would include characters like a Omega Red, Maverick and some of the lesser known characters.

    Of course you need a majority of the X-men, Avengers, Spider-man and Incredible Hulk

    submitted by /u/RegulusTheHeartOfLeo
    [link] [comments]

    Feb C8 is kicking my butt, can't even get past the first guy. Help?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:30 AM PST

    Which monster exchanges are worth? (Gungho Collab NA)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:37 PM PST

    Sorry if this has been asked before, but which of the rainbow exchanges are worth it. All or none of them is a valid answer, but 15 rainbow tickets is a bit annoying to farm. I feel like they'd all just become box cheerleaders tbh, but collecting is always fun

    submitted by /u/cudntfigureaname
    [link] [comments]

    [JP] LF Faska & Minaka friends 341,008,496

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:30 AM PST

    What’s the requirement for the “complete special dungeons” achievement in maniac section?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Wondering if the daily dungeons count because technically they're a "special" dungeon but completing them doesn't bring my count up

    submitted by /u/thebookingchild
    [link] [comments]

    Off-Topic Fridays! [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:00 AM PST

    Introducing... Off-Topic Fridays! A free-for-all thread where almost anything goes. The Rules of Reddit still apply and please be mindful of Reddiquette.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Was able to beat True Training Arena first try blind. Yugi is so strong

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:48 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment