• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 27, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [JP] Col2 clear with 24 MAX HP

    Puzzle & Dragons [JP] Col2 clear with 24 MAX HP


    [JP] Col2 clear with 24 MAX HP

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:52 AM PST

    FINALLY first AA3 solo clear! On Day 12, because YGO is completely reasonable...

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:43 AM PST

    [NA] [Future PSA] Resets came with SpringFest in April 2019 and May 2018

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:44 AM PST

    I was looking this up to determine if I wanted to push to rank 800 for my alt (745) or let it happen naturally, and figured others might be curious on how much time we likely have before resets. If you're near one of the memorial egg levels (250, 500, 700, 800) or still have best friends/presents to use, there's probably a month or two before it occurs, so plan accordingly!

    submitted by /u/Tertius3
    [link] [comments]

    Nice :)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:34 AM PST

    Is she good?? She is animated too lol

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Taking Advantage of this PEM event

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:09 PM PST

    LF HMadoo & Genjuro friends. ID 356,045,410

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:07 AM PST

    Has anyone gotten Valkyrie, Chooser of the Slain...I did not notice this one when I first looked at the PEM lineup. Really nice active skill for Yami/Yugi teams or just to deal with bad skyfall. I Haven’t gotten one yet ������

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:49 AM PST

    Yugi makes it too easy...

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:54 AM PST

    Since nobody uses dzeta anymore I’ve taken it upon myself. Colo 2 will be mine

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:51 PM PST

    Can someone tell me if this is smart? I have a strong BJ and yugi team with full assists to beat most dungeons. Should I just save my stones and roll big in another good collab and players choice GEM? Or should I try to diversify my box and put a little bit of stones in different collabs?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:59 PM PST

    [LF] JP Aten friends 317,977,770

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:09 AM PST

    Google Doc Idea - S-Ranking

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:16 PM PST

    Google Doc Idea - S-Ranking

    I love the community here, and am always looking for a way to give back. I had an idea for a Google Doc to create and share, which would cover each S-Rankable dungeon, notable mechanics (hazards, FUA, etc., since most teams come in with no subs), general suggestions, score ranges for each rank, etc. Any suggestions on information to include, and thoughts on whether this would be useful for the community?

    Here is a VERY rough mockup of what I'm thinking:

    https://preview.redd.it/9napltoihjj41.jpg?width=1091&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=30af9f610b9baf8e3fe21efa33590f0640503b74

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    Help with device transfer

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:14 PM PST

    Got back into the game this week and started a new account and then realized I could access my old one off my brothers phone, but everytime I try to reinstall the game to put in the device change code it automatically logs me into the new profile I made. Playing on android is there a way to either completly delete the save file so it doesn't auto log when I reinstall the game or a work around?

    submitted by /u/vengence12
    [link] [comments]

    [Lf][NA] Rehven friends. Trying to grind levels in ta2 to get to rank 800. Id is 376028442

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:23 AM PST

    What is currently the best way to level up? (400+)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:26 AM PST

    I've been in the 400s for a couple months now and I play almost every day and do all the available dungeons that I can, but I can't help but wonder if there is a quicker way to level up. Do you guys have any tips?

    submitted by /u/xrxlxnr
    [link] [comments]

    Don't forget to get the stone for ranking tonight

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:52 PM PST

    I may or may not be saying this to eke out a percent or two without having to stone myself.

    submitted by /u/FrontSubject
    [link] [comments]

    Will FF collab come back?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:58 AM PST

    [team] can Yugi beat colo2

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:39 AM PST

    So i just beat aa3 with standard Yugi team. Yugi dm 2 dragons and veroah. I also have baruka with baruka eq but veroah seemed fine and also brings the rcv overwrite. My question is can this team beat colo2 I've been trying here and keep dieing. Just wondering if there are better option. I'm rank 870 and have a huge box. Are there more meta colo2 teams? Or just keep trying with Yugi?

    submitted by /u/Superkeest
    [link] [comments]

    Handling FUA When S-Ranking?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:28 AM PST

    How do you all handle FUA when S-Ranking? I typically bring Madoo/HMadoo or DKarin/DKarin, but the lowest FUA cards I have are rarity 5. Sometimes that's enough, but can be quite inconsistent. Any thoughts or suggestions? I was thinking maybe a Succubus or Note Reaper to cause poison (assuming the dungeon only needs one FUA).

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else not get their 9999+ pts for clearing True Arena?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:13 AM PST

    I haven't gotten plus points in the mail for my clear - this happen to anyone else? Tried logging out then in again.

    submitted by /u/arl_hoo
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help for AA2 team.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:30 PM PST

    can we do away wit the rolls megathread please

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:02 PM PST

    we def need the team building mega thread. i would say separately a trading thread. But besides people getting very very lucky and getting salines for chance for saline in the mornings, like obviously cards of every other type will be rolled. Posting rolls besides very minimal chance of success ones, is just PAD cock jerkery. It gives nobody else useful information and ultimately bears no relevance on anybody else but yourself, which is were these comments should stay. If you do a buncha bad pulls or good pulls in a row, those are interesting. And people post those separately anyway because they know they are decent pull post that shouldnt be mixxed in with the who gives a shit about ur rolls section. I feel PAD reddit has been a little slow as of late and feel it may also have to do with all these mega threads at the top. I just feel like this particular megathread really bears no bearing.

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment