• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Long time PAD player, took a couple months break and I'm super confused what "Transform" means

    Puzzle & Dragons Long time PAD player, took a couple months break and I'm super confused what "Transform" means


    Long time PAD player, took a couple months break and I'm super confused what "Transform" means

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:47 AM PST

    I'll probably delete this out of embarrassment, but I'm confused what transformed means, and how you can tell a card can do whatever it is. I came across this term because I rolled a NY Reeche and was looking for team building advice. Saw posts talking about transform instead.

    submitted by /u/MikeyJayRaymond
    [link] [comments]

    [Video] Sonia Tamadra Descended! Gotta Collect 'Em All!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:51 PM PST

    [JP] my little take on the 1.5x exp 7x6 swap for aa3. Can be handy in a few months whenever sao collab returns in na.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:39 AM PST

    LF NY Reeche Friends 314,239,478

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 03:30 AM PST

    [Help!] Co-op farming for A5 and even tokens

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:54 AM PST

    Couple of questions...

    (1) Anyone can give some advice on the most efficient way to farm A5 on co-op? I saw a lot of materials on solo farming (e.g., VSonia+Nidhoggs) - are there fast and consistent setups for co-op as well that you could please share?

    (2) Same question for even tokens. I know a lot of people here use Veroah + buttons to farm int, but I haven't had the luck to roll a Veroah. If I farm tokens on co-op, I saw articles that say I should do it on Mythical - is this true? And if so, what are some efficient co-op setups for token farming that you guys use?

    Thank you very much!

    submitted by /u/vshaw9
    [link] [comments]

    Was an idiot and wasted my 30$(baal bundle and sonia bundle) I have about 70 dollars right now, I dont want to use much if it, but will if I need to. I'm also pretty bad at building teams....

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:34 AM PST

    pad box teams lol

    I've only recently cleared A4 and was one floor away from clearing A5 :(

    submitted by /u/Okaeri_Nanojya
    [link] [comments]

    Finally did it!!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:09 AM PST

    After countless days and hours, finally beat this damn level. now i can go back to life.

    https://imgur.com/7mWZr1L Here's the team if anyone cares

    submitted by /u/chef_pasta_way
    [link] [comments]

    LF NY Artemis Friends 322 757 446

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 03:00 AM PST

    blue power ranger sonia story mode event farmingg

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 03:13 PM PST

    Looking for team recommendations, and maybe better subs on the teams I use! Thanks in advance! <3

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:58 PM PST

    I got the water unit in the Seasonal Super God Fest, Im a begginer and i don't know if I should continue summoning (i did waste just 10 gem) and I don't have anymore units to add to my team. Btw should I have 200 slots for dragons? I already have paid 10 gems to have 150 because my box was full.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:51 PM PST

    LF velkana friends. 390,650,409 if there is a particular assist you want me to equip Lmk and I’ll see if I have it

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 12:32 PM PST

    SAO buffs? [JP]

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:45 AM PST

    So normally we receive buffs towards the end of a collab right?

    The end of the SAO collab is near and still no news, can we still expect buffs for certain units and is there a stream scheduled?

    submitted by /u/SsjRav
    [link] [comments]

    What should I spend my medals on? (Appreciation Medal also) Thanks!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:17 AM PST

    Personal Ads Tuesdays! [Looking For] Megathread Jan 28 - Feb 03

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:05 AM PST

    Looking For that special someone to fill out your friend list? Post your information here.

    RULES:

    • Only put ONE leader per post. If you are looking for more than 1 leader, you can make multiple posts.

    • To keep things organized, if the Leader+Region you are looking for has already been posted in this thread, make your post a REPLY to that post. If you do not follow this rule, your post will be removed.

    • To make your post, copy the following code and fill it out: (if you're on a mobile app or cannot copy/paste, provide the same information in your post)

    [Monster icon] (optional, look up from http://kawaii.xn--q9jyb4c/iconify/) #Monster name | Region | ID | Leader Lvl | +Eggs | Skill Lvl | |:----------:|:-----------:|:----------:|:--------:|:---------:| | NA/JP/EU | 333,333,333 | optional | optional | optional | Additional comments: Optional, can list your other leaders here 
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone have the right arm of the machine star?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:19 AM PST

    im willing to trade up the other parts of the seraphis evo, but i also have some latent tamadras i can offer.
    id: 313163271

    submitted by /u/CatalystCaller
    [link] [comments]

    Throw back to the past of PAD RIP TPAs

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:35 PM PST

    [Dungeon] who needs well built teams when you can just spam bi-colors?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:22 PM PST

    This might be a massively stupid question.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:04 PM PST

    [Misc] I was reading the event notice for the Sonia Tamadra Descended event and I just wanted to make certain of what this sentence means:

    Collecting 10 of each of the 3 types of Sonia TAMADRA during the event will allow players to receive an Achievement Unlocked! Seasonal Super Godfest Egg Machine.

    Does that mean we have to have 10 of each type in our box, or does that mean we just have to get 10 of each and throw them away?

    Sorry if this is too stupid, but I just wanted to double check before I spent a day throwing away stamina!

    submitted by /u/FarwellRob
    [link] [comments]

    Guides

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:41 PM PST

    Im looking for some guides to help explain more advanced stuff like assist and efficient team building. I've been on the game for so long but I never really learned more than the basics.

    submitted by /u/ChedgarinoElPenguino
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment