• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    Puzzle & Dragons PCGF - What did you pull?

    Puzzle & Dragons PCGF - What did you pull?


    PCGF - What did you pull?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:07 AM PST

    Im shocked, in four pulls I actually pulled two that I wanted. Fagan and Zela. The other two were crap pantheons. I think Zela is a prime Yashamaru sub and will work well with Luluna.

    Good luck to you all! Saving the rest for all those collabs coming up.

    submitted by /u/Gethixit
    [link] [comments]

    [Megathread]Ask for your team help here!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:03 AM PST

    T-this really sucks...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:40 AM PST

    Did anyone do a ranking link for DracoO? Cant find the previous listing if it was?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:45 AM PST

    If not anyone have youtuber suggestions for it?

    submitted by /u/Yonfire
    [link] [comments]

    Cool Yugi team beats AA3

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:13 PM PST

    [LF] Halloween Madoo friends 334,078,277

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:17 PM PST

    LF any ina friends 314 319 413

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:06 PM PST

    PhenomIna(l) vs Raoh

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:38 PM PST

    Wanted to get opinions on these two swipe teams. Pros and cons, similarities and differences, personal preference. Obviously it depends on the box you have available to you, but assuming optimal subs, which would you bring into (alt) arena?

    I run Raoh. Team comp is Raoh, Nid, Nid, Lina, Lina, Nakoruru or another Raoh. As for inherits, either Fujin or Raizer on Nakoruru and the rest are weapon assists granting 100% blind, poison, cloud, tape, bind and 3/5 jammers (jammers don't really matter for Raoh though).

    I really like running double Lina in the absence of Kuroyuri (never picked it up, idiot. Also didn't have Raoh, so once I got him I farmed the Nid's). So until I get Kuro, double Lina it is. The two perfect 15/15 red dark changers are really convenient when I pair with a helper Raoh, less with Nakoruru. I have no trouble with arena 1-5, alt arena with the poison skyfall gets me though.

    As for PhenomIna, I just got Phenom a couple weeks ago and my best friend has Ina. For subs, I have Planar, Eir, and Hiei. Nothing great for the fourth spot. Wondering if I pulled/farmed a good monster to slot into the team, would it would perform better than Raoh? Otherwise I wouldn't mind using her as trade fodder if necessary.

    Interested in opinions:)

    submitted by /u/Snus_-
    [link] [comments]

    [PSA] Yugioh Collab does not have a skill leveling dungeon. You must run the collab dungeon to skill up cards.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:30 PM PST

    Running the topmost special training dungeon will skill up all REM cards that are monster cards from the Yugioh series, more specifically

    • Gandora the Dragon of Destruction
    • Kuriboh
    • Dark Magician
    • Dark Magician Girl
    • Gaia the Fierce Knight
    • Mystical Elf
    • Blue-Eyes White Dragon

    (Winged Dragon, Guardian of the Fortress #1 already comes max skilled.)

    Meanwhile, the "normal" collab dungeon (int to myth) skills up characters from the show that aren't Yugioh cards:

    • Kaiba
    • Joey (Jonouchi)
    • Tea (Anzu)
    • Bakura
    • Marik

    (Yugi already comes max skilled.)

    I highly recommend bringing tape resist and (if you have Bakura) either leading with Bakura or not awakening his poison blessing awakenings before skilling him up. Bakura's active also helps break Marik's resolve.

    submitted by /u/Tb_ax
    [link] [comments]

    How should I approach this situation? Shall I give her the ole’ razzle dazzle?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:58 PM PST

    Lf ina friends 317,829,481

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:06 AM PST

    YGO collab likely on NA?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:45 PM PST

    childhood fan of kamen rider but now i'm seeing a ygo collab which i also love wondering if it's coming to NA because i'll have to reassess how i dump my stones. is it likely to come to NA or nah?

    submitted by /u/Walkonwalkoff
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell GH they forgot to announce Kamen Raider for tomorrow?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:51 PM PST

    Just saying :)

    submitted by /u/longo-ranch
    [link] [comments]

    Lf phenom friends with cloud resist! 325 728 436

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:57 AM PST

    [LF][JP] looking for Minaka and Kaiba leads, I have best friend option available. ID: 424,360,062

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:48 PM PST

    New player who should I start

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:40 PM PST

    I'm new to the game and was wandering who to start with and when is the best time to start

    submitted by /u/Manwhale0292
    [link] [comments]

    Can't damage the wood boss in the ranking dungeon

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:36 AM PST

    I can one shot every boss prior, but once I get to the wood boss, I'm hitting straight 1s, even with good combos. VDP doesn't do anything either. Does she just have some absolutely ridiculous defense value, or what?

    submitted by /u/drkitteh
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player looking for team help. Large box, too many choices (338,488,274)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:41 AM PST

    Hello all! I've recently recovered my account after taking a long break. I started playing years ago, back when the Chinese and Egyptian cards were all the hype, and stopped playing at around the time when RSonia was falling off and Pandora was a big deal.

    I've been rolling a lot since I recovered my account in an attempt to catch up with the meta, and I've rolled some pretty strong cards such as Manaka, Chidori, Madoo and a few others. I'm struggling to figure out which team is actually my best option at the moment. I need a team (or a few teams) that would be capable of handling some of the new end-game content and A tier dungeons. I would also like help finding a good team for general farming. I have a lot of strong fire cards, with dark and light being my next best, and wood and water being my weakest unfortunately.

    While I know what most of the current top tier leads are, I'm having a hard time choosing subs for them. I just have too many options to choose from and I need some assistance. Thank you!

    Monster box: https://imgur.com/gallery/hrNMaat (apparently PADHerder no longer works?)

    submitted by /u/Jack_Wagon_Johnson
    [link] [comments]

    How can I improve my InaxPhenom team? I just got her-link to my monster box in comments

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:34 AM PST

    New to the game, any tutorials I should look at? Here is my box, not sure how to play the game effectively

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:59 PM PST

    [LF] [JP] Looking for other seto Kaiba leads or other compatible water leads! 432,660,068

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:36 PM PST

    New Player Introductions! [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:00 AM PST

    New to Puzzle & Dragons or new to Reddit? Welcome! Drop in to say Hi.

    Don't have a reddit account? Sign up and then Subscribe to our subreddit.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Phenom Team

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:34 AM PST

    Just got Phenom yesterday. So I made a team and tried A4 with it (and Ina as a helper), too bad I failed. I wonder which subs are suitable for her.

    Here's a link to the team I made and my dark cards.

    submitted by /u/YusriKhairi
    [link] [comments]

    LF any marthis friends, I want to try this boi out (331,932,459)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:29 PM PST

    Cleared the 69 floor Time Attack Arena without a Fujin

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:21 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment