• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 29, 2019

    Puzzle & Dragons AA3 enemies' level of assholeness tier list

    Puzzle & Dragons AA3 enemies' level of assholeness tier list


    AA3 enemies' level of assholeness tier list

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:09 PM PST

    Finally cleared AA3 for the first time!!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:34 AM PST

    Made my own AA3 tierlist

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:06 AM PST

    [Art] Zowordon

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:30 PM PST

    So I got 1:39 in response to u/tiltingobelisk fixed leader challenge

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 11:25 PM PST

    I have lost the ability to love

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:09 PM PST

    Will we be receiving anything for New Years in NA?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:48 PM PST

    Just want to know if we'll get any stones, dungeons, or anything.

    submitted by /u/KwanAcademy
    [link] [comments]

    is Fashil worth

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:29 AM PST

    I need help with Minaka team building

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:58 AM PST

    Update : I beat AA3 for the first time!!!!!!! One of the most stressful dungeons I’ve ever done

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:14 PM PST

    Minaka finally putting my Velkhana to use

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:34 PM PST

    Defeating "armored" enemies?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:51 AM PST

    I'm not sure if this has been asked before, if it has, sorry about that. My question is, how do you overcome the high damage reduction on certain enemies? Some enemies, like the gem dragons (metallic, ruby, sapphire, etc.) will reduce a lot of attacks to just 1 damage. Sometimes though, you do normal damage, and destroy them. I have found no rhyme or reason to doing normal damage.

    I'm currently fighting "Green Knight, Delgado", and I'm having this issue. So far, I haven't been able to have any of my attacks do more than 1 damage each, despite creating combos using skills where I've amassed a total of ~10 million damage. He just reduces it all to 1 (then kills me in 1 turn). How do you overcome these enemies' resistances to do actual damage? I haven't found anything online that mentions this, and I've looked for patterns in the game, but to no avail.

    submitted by /u/BeePuns
    [link] [comments]

    This asshole is fucking in love with me or something. I can't stand it. And that's cause I just sold a dupe just 2 days ago.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:43 PM PST

    [Achievement] First Clear of AA3. Megazord/Tifa. And ranked me to 800.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:15 PM PST

    http://imgur.com/a/IIWmLa7

    I really feel like Megazord is very overlooked. I'm assuming it's because he's a US collab, and not mentioned on JP lists that most people refer to. Teaming with Tifa, I feel like he should be very popular.

    I've never watched an AA3 playthrough, so this was blind and took me several tries, maybe 7 or 8 until I figured out a team make-up for the dungeon. Now I think it will be very consistent.

    Question: I think I got most of the hardest spawns except Hera-Nyx, who I got in the previous try. She blocks light orbs, and then gravities and extra hits. Is there a way for a light team without a shield to beat her?

    Goury with Kyori equip is just disgusting btw. Very extra, but melts the final floors.

    submitted by /u/HomicEYEd
    [link] [comments]

    [Advice] What to roll in

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:05 PM PST

    My collabs luck has been atrocious. 1/50 out of the last 3 collabs. I'm hesitant to roll in another collab, so what should I roll in where the 5*s are still useful? I've been playing for 1300 days, beaten A2, play Lightning, Madoo, Rex, and Tifa/Karin mostly. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/MonsterKillerDeathMa
    [link] [comments]

    Have quite some spots open 362,554,221

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:15 AM PST

    What are the odds of me killing hexazeon? I’ve popped a skill before image capture.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:10 PM PST

    [LF] Saline w/ Goury or Ra equip ID : 358,122,350

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:52 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment