• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    Puzzle & Dragons [Megathread] Merry Christmas and please look for your Minaka Pairings here

    Puzzle & Dragons [Megathread] Merry Christmas and please look for your Minaka Pairings here


    [Megathread] Merry Christmas and please look for your Minaka Pairings here

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:47 PM PST

    I didn't know this exploded.

    submitted by /u/fether
    [link] [comments]

    [A5] Died on Piis...stupid mortal skyfall

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:13 AM PST

    Akuma x aten clears alt.grotesque being!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:14 AM PST

    [shitpost] hadn't been on PaDX in a long time. Opened a link on PaD.Protic and saw this. Wow, this table has just gotten bigger and bigger over the years.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:23 PM PST

    Present exchange and Best Friend match? 70 days into restarting after several years away, DMeta main leader.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:42 AM PST

    managed to clear Grotesque Being with a DKarin team after a couple tries :)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:00 AM PST

    Can someone explain the Minaka hype.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:59 AM PST

    I quit when Shirou first came out, got him as a leader, and found that he was super easy to use with the right subs. I went from struggling on most end game content, to being able to clear with relative ease.

    I jus got Minaka and it somehow doesn't seem as easy... I see her hyped and higher rated everywhere, but it just seems like she's harder to use as a lead.

    Perhaps I don't have the right subs, or that I'm too used to using combos to trigger leader skills instead of matching 5+ orbs, but can someone please explain to me why Minaka is so good.

    submitted by /u/HiAfan
    [link] [comments]

    [JP] Tifa friends? 367 755 814

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:44 AM PST

    Hello, I recently rolled DKarin so I'm looking for some Tifa friends! I play every day and my leads are Edward slot 1, DKarin(LCecil) slot 2 and Cloud slot 3.

    Other notable leads: Rin, Red boxer dude (not sure of his name), Beach BaJu, Gourry, Aerith, Yuna, DMeta (😔), Dark Kisaragi, Lina = Inverse

    I will best friend basically the Tifa with the best assist. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Moxhi
    [link] [comments]

    [Misc] Even when all my other BFs haven’t logged in for 300 days, you’re still there for me. Your the true homie.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:55 PM PST

    Possible Zaerogg Core Swap Team Idea

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:23 PM PST

    Possible Zaerogg Core Swap Team Idea

    https://preview.redd.it/tyt009vl49741.jpg?width=1255&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7dace3108defab07692d9ed929e1f02192837833

    So I am planning to trade for Faiz when the Kamen rider collab comes around. I pulled a Bonta-kun equip in the Fujimi collab and have been thinking of building a Zaerogg Core Leader Swap team. This team gives me full coverage of all the hazards. I am a bit worried though for damage as I am not sure if two Zaerogg Core alone can provide all the damage. I've also done some looking around youtube and JP websites for build ideas.

    May I get some feedback on the team build?

    Collab Box: https://imgur.com/a/TzCSq45

    REM Box: https://imgur.com/a/AAppeou

    submitted by /u/bmoneyspice
    [link] [comments]

    [Lf] Tifa friends! Preferably with an aerith or some other resist equip. Id: 376028442

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:19 PM PST

    AA3 Cleared, Gaslowe Acquired

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 01:41 PM PST

    AA3 Cleared, Gaslowe Acquired

    https://preview.redd.it/7rja74upk8741.png?width=1536&format=png&auto=webp&s=7b3351e780bff349073f0d2cf52745624588144f

    So thanks to the glory that is Fagan Rai, was able to clear AA3 and get Gaslowe in the process. As someone who took a 2-year break, and then came back a couple months ago, I'm considering another hiatus (though game may be done in 2-years). Only thing I haven't cleared is Complete Annihilation Endless. Have you guys cleared it? Any good guides? I found this - https://pad.skyozora.com/stage/%E7%84%A1%E9%99%90%E5%9B%9E%E5%BB%8A/%E8%B6%85%E5%A3%8A%E6%BB%85%E3%83%BB%E7%84%A1%E9%99%90%E5%9B%9E%E5%BB%8A but it is too much reading. I tend to be too lazy to research, just want a cliff's note version of "need to bring jammer skyfall for Fl 6, one Fujin for Fl 11, etc". I'm guessing it is harder than AA3 based off the annoying first floor...

    submitted by /u/Quiet_Buffalo
    [link] [comments]

    First A5 Clear!!!! Finally got around to beating 3 hands of fate last week and ran through A5 before the new year!! Cheers all!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 01:38 PM PST

    Help with clearing AA3!! Been using Chidori and Minaka to try and clear but no luck, any advice/help would be appreciated! (Link to Box and Teams in post)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:00 AM PST

    Of course its on my low rank account

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:16 PM PST

    Where can I find the events between Karn Rider and YGO collabs?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:48 AM PST

    I am deciding on whether or not to trade for Theor. I have 7 fodder, 8 if I use my free trade coin. I don't plan on doing anymore and will save for PCGF. I want to see if there is anything I would want in the coming events that I can trade for.

    submitted by /u/-MANGA-
    [link] [comments]

    Kamen Rider is Coming! Who Do We Pull For?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:04 AM PST

    I've saved quite a few stones up from the 5 a day and I'm considering continuing to save until YuGiOh (if we get it).... But Kamen Rider has me excited. Except I don't know why.... Who do we pull for in Kamen, if anything?

    submitted by /u/tonyadpx
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea when we will get the PCGF?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:04 PM PST

    My stones are burning a hole into my screen.

    submitted by /u/Robthepally
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Tifa (idk what kind specifically but i heard DKarin/Tifa goes well) (ID:344,836,469)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:30 AM PST

    ISO help with Qilin

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:25 AM PST

    I'm working on a Sakuya team right now, more or less for nostalgia sake, and I need Qilin's gem for her final Evo. The only problem is the Qilin dungeon in December Quest Dungeons-Expert just gives me the business. I've had no issues with the other quest dungeons except that one. So now I'm looking for someone to help me either with a multiplayer run or just trading.

    submitted by /u/MittenDude
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't run it in a real dungeon yet, but Fashil/Zaerog Core/Rehven seems promising.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:34 AM PST

    Started playing over the break, thought it would be a quick time kill but I can't put it down. This is my best team now and I'm working through team comps. Suggestions on how to progress are greatly appreciated!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:58 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment