• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    Puzzle & Dragons [Misc] Consider supporting content creators this Holiday season!

    Puzzle & Dragons [Misc] Consider supporting content creators this Holiday season!


    [Misc] Consider supporting content creators this Holiday season!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:49 AM PST

    Happy Holiday Season everyone!

    I'd like to ask that if you are planning some spending to support some of our wonderful content creators on this sub!

    Subscribe to their channels, donate to their pages, and give them support. Content creation is hard and takes a ton of time, it may look easy but it never is.

    Happy Holidays!

    submitted by /u/ChoppedChef33
    [link] [comments]

    [Achievement] Just shy of a week away from my 1000 day anniversary, I have obtained my 30th Crown!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:48 AM PST

    One of the reasons why I still play this game!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:17 AM PST

    I love how much damage rows add on (6 orbs 0 rows, 1 row, 3 rows, 25 row skills altogether)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:43 PM PST

    Alt. Three Hands of Fate - Super Reincarnated Anubis

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:26 AM PST

    [PSA] $100 iTunes for $79.49 at Costco until 12/2/19

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:00 PM PST

    Finally got a card that was extremely dear to me many years ago...

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:12 AM PST

    Started sketching out Christmas saline

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:17 PM PST

    [NEWS][JP] Gung-ho Autumn Game Festival Random Buffs

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:13 AM PST

    Updated TA2 Teams (Solo)?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:23 AM PST

    Hello, haven't see a good TA2 post in a while!

    I'm looking for some pointers and updated info on TA2 teams that have a levelling slot. I have some potential leads and would like your thoughts on them!

    1. Veroah - stacking rows/ <50% seem to be ideal and I think I can field this team the best. I saw an earlier post and can almost mimic it

    Potential subs I have include: 2x Roche, Chuan, Saber alter, D.Omega, R. Luci and Lajoa. For assists, I have eris' apple, Satan voids to cancel RCV, and a 2x <50% assists, including Hera Luna.

    1. D. Omega - I don't have Rehven or a lot of <50% fire subs so I'm kinda stuck here. Tried looking for template teams but couldn't find enough. I may regret to have traded for him out of impulse.

    2. Yashamaru Kurama - rolled this recently - he looks promising but has anyone actually tried him? Flexible combo lead that can trigger up to x729 (though 400-500x is more realistic on a regular basis). I have a bunch of 3x 7c subs that can field a team (Bride Zela, Zela, etc.). Only thing is you'd prob need a def void active for a couple spawns - (B&J sub)

    What has been working for you guys? I don't play amen or cross teams which I think are popular too. Thanks in advance for your advice!

    submitted by /u/Kpak-
    [link] [comments]

    Finally cleared Arena 5 with Evo Veroah and Ina!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:45 AM PST

    What's your fastest TA2 team and how long does it usually take to clear?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:46 AM PST

    [Review] New GFE - Fagan Rai & Zaerog Core

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:48 PM PST

    What are these two used in/ good for

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:02 PM PST

    What is the next brand new QOL improvement you would like to see?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:39 AM PST

    Speaking from a game point of view. I don't mean things that may already exist in the JP server.

    I could probably use a function to convert back gems (at least the individual ones, the generics would be a headache to code I guess). Not sure how much I would use it or not but just like we can now convert back equips, we should be able to convert back gems.

    Also, I would love to be able to switch cards/monsters/units in the screen right before entering a dungeon

    submitted by /u/Aegis-sigma
    [link] [comments]

    Minaka current status/tier for JPN players?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:19 PM PST

    Wanted to know thoughts on this

    submitted by /u/Ballad_Bird_Lee
    [link] [comments]

    Very confused about damage absorb

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:05 AM PST

    I've gotten a lot better since running my tifa x dkarin team but my gosh this absorb damage stuff is giving me a headache.

    When I face a boss that says:

    "Absorbs damage of XXX,XXX,XXX amount or more for X turns."

    What works to overcome this? VDP? Skills like Zingore?

    http://imgur.com/gallery/b1AsOrU

    submitted by /u/jmac693
    [link] [comments]

    Off-Topic Fridays! [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 03:00 AM PST

    Introducing... Off-Topic Fridays! A free-for-all thread where almost anything goes. The Rules of Reddit still apply and please be mindful of Reddiquette.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How to stop crown from shining

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:58 AM PST

    Crown shinny do remdra fever so hopefully become silver and stop shining. Shining got worse. Plz help

    submitted by /u/gengitooo
    [link] [comments]

    Oh the choices!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:48 AM PST

    As a returning player with a mostly older deck and a lot stones and new stones given away... What should I spend them on? It seems like there are so many machines out and tons more coming out. What should I spend on or should I wait for future pulls? Any monsters that are must haves? Thanks for any assistance while I'm trying to get back into the game!

    submitted by /u/plzhalp1001
    [link] [comments]

    If you're experiencing pain in your hand do not ignore it!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:13 PM PST

    Need team create help!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:02 AM PST

    I've played over 3 years and don't feel like I'm any good at building teams. I think I have great monsters but have trouble with any annihilation dungeons and anything level 8-10 in monthly quests. Can I get some help building a strong team? Thanks in advance!

    I'm not sure how to post a link to my box, if someone can start me there, I'll post it!

    submitted by /u/baller4264
    [link] [comments]

    Taking All Friends

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:52 AM PST

    Opened up about 50 friend slots on my alt that's also like a second main. Have all meta leads and fun ones from collabs too.

    Currently running a lot of H. Madoo, Raoh, Tifa, Ina, B. Veroah, and Yashamaru Kurama.

    ID is 328,042,450 IGN Boring @/r

    submitted by /u/BoringWhiteMan
    [link] [comments]

    What to trade?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:34 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment