• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 9, 2022

    Puzzle & Dragons Thank you Padx site for the years of all around guidance

    Puzzle & Dragons Thank you Padx site for the years of all around guidance


    Thank you Padx site for the years of all around guidance

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 09:49 PM PST

    Tl:dr thanks padx So I'm an on and off player and not too long ago I started to get caught up with the various meta content in the game and cleared Shura 2. While doing so in conjunction with some other helpful resource sites, I noticed that after Shura 2 the padx site stopped getting support for whatever reason and was essentially the final piece of endgame content the site would cover. As the site seems to be dead now (for a while now I guess) and I probably won't be using the site anymore for obvious reasons, I personally just wanted to give it a proper send off thank you for all the years of help its given me. Kind of a bittersweet thing to remember how many times I visited that site. Sorry for the wall of text, being concise was never one of my strengths.

    submitted by /u/BackinthegameBB
    [link] [comments]

    A certain NA player’s concerns about PAD are making the rounds in JP

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 07:54 PM PST

    Saphira and Mariel BLASTING MD2 With Boxes

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 06:38 PM PST

    It costs only 5 sta per run for the whole day today.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 03:07 AM PST

    For anyone haven’t get the 3 magic stone

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 10:35 PM PST

    Everyone else is clearing AltMD1 and I'm over here with my first clear of Shura1

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 02:01 AM PST

    Is there any must have units in the PoT collab tomorrow?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 04:54 AM PST

    Tomorrow we are getting PoT, and I dont even know how to find out if there are any meta-shifting or defining leaders/subs/or equips.

    submitted by /u/MaraTirone1
    [link] [comments]

    Just a question about jogo and mahito ( and also if there are other units like them)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 04:48 AM PST

    I saw that mahito and jogo both have 8 star evolutions but when I try to evolve them they can only be evolved as assists. Are there any other units like them? And how do I evolve them to 8 star? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Gamer_2001
    [link] [comments]

    Farthest I gotten in a month on a MD1, got to floor 9... is WAYYYY to lame man.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 03:25 AM PST

    Help with CIEL Descend (Yuji/Mahito)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 07:16 PM PST

    [solo] Hexazeon farming (the easy version) full button/swipe

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 08:43 PM PST

    Wasn't expecting this to go this smoothly (Alt MD1 first clear)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 11:34 PM PST

    Md2 Row OAK what I used for the title but haha the end is glorious ������

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 11:23 PM PST

    team building help to tackle hard red descends and challenge 9/10s (deep box)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 11:14 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment