• Breaking News

    Friday, January 7, 2022

    Puzzle & Dragons [NA] Get this tweet to 10,000 likes for all players to receive free Egg Machine pulls!

    Puzzle & Dragons [NA] Get this tweet to 10,000 likes for all players to receive free Egg Machine pulls!


    [NA] Get this tweet to 10,000 likes for all players to receive free Egg Machine pulls!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 09:35 PM PST

    [NA][Event] PAD Pass Bonus - 10 More Pulls from the Super Appreciation GF for Clearing the 12th of the Month Dungeon

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 09:08 PM PST

    Which witch would be the best to get?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2022 01:51 AM PST

    I have no idea which witch to get and the medals expire on sunday

    submitted by /u/Whateverisnttaken818
    [link] [comments]

    Army of Cottons vs. Non Dungeon

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 10:37 PM PST

    Help

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 11:22 PM PST

    Hello,

    I am trying to get into the game but have no idea how to make a team or how to tell a character is good. Does anyone have a link for a meta list or how to make a team? Any help will be greatly appreciated!! Feeling lost and overwhelmed.

    submitted by /u/drmmerboi
    [link] [comments]

    Your thoughts for my no REM account

    Posted: 07 Jan 2022 05:06 AM PST

    Hi,

    I started a No REM account a couple days ago.

    What are you guys thoughts on event ticket exchange characters? I ended up exchanged tickets for Fashil. I'm not "pulling" an egg machine for her, so I'd say she is legit.

    My rules are

    1. Any character only obtainable through an egg machine cannot be used(I must sell)
    2. Stones cannot be used to pull machines as a way of obtaining monster points.

    I do not think I will end up allowing free medal exchange monsters(Spring forward medal, appreciation medal, etc). Just because they are given for free and I'd rather earn what I use.

    Grinding an event dungeon to earn tickets for an even exchange monster seems legit to me but let me know what you guys think.

    submitted by /u/Grindill1765
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Blue Watering Pot ID:327,565,401

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 10:27 PM PST

    Looking for Blue watering pot from twin star farries to make a equip for Royal oak

    submitted by /u/Mudkipmoo
    [link] [comments]

    [NA] LF Saphira friends with SB and Bind Resist Assist ID: 309,209,404

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 11:31 PM PST

    Looking for a bunch of Saphira friends since I have 0. I'm running a Saphira with Odin gem, which I actually think is really good on her. But anything with a SB + bind resist would be great.

    submitted by /u/uwontnoballs
    [link] [comments]

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 09:56 PM PST

    Colo 3 Cobalt Conquerer - Hamal

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 11:31 PM PST

    Hello,

    If she awoken and skill binds you, what are you supposed to do if you can't activate your shield?

    How hard does she hit?

    submitted by /u/Jack_Crapper
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on this team for Alt MD1?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 10:08 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment